CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Really? She seems like a bit of a miserable cunt to me.

She probably fakes orgasms as well...

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I think shes got good reason to be dont you?...I dont think me slapping my dick round her chops after i've given her one up the wrong 'un will cheer her up much either

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Neil said:

I think shes got good reason to be dont you?...I dont think me slapping my dick round her chops after i've given her one up the wrong 'un will cheer her up much either

You old romantic. Fuck!

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

In 35 years time when I am pushing up daisies she wlll doubtless be miserable OLD Mrs McC

Guest N/A
23 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Why are plod throwing more money at it?  

So they can all have a couple of weeks in La Manga playing golf at tax payers expense of course.

Guest N/A
13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What's she got to be miserable about.  She "appears" to have mislaid a kid.  But I bet she is still claiming the family allowance.  

Guest N/A

So they can all have a couple of weeks in La Manga playing golf at tax payers expense of course.

Guest N/A

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I get the impression that you don't really lke her.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

What's she got to be miserable about.  She "appears" to have mislaid a kid.  But I bet she is still claiming the family allowance.  

toast crumbs on my fucking monitor... cunt...

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

She "appears" to have mislaid a kid.

They are easy to misslay, back in June 1978 I found a 4 year old girl wondering around platform 1 at Crewe Station at 2:15 one morning. It took the police until 1:30 the following afternoon to find out who she belonged to. Turned out that a woman and her 9 kids were travelling overnight from Plymouth to Carlisle. The girl had stepped of the train at Crewe and the train had left without her, the mother had not noticed even when she got to Carlisle and had walked the rest of  her brood home at about 4AM and then sent them to bed. Local Police had knocked on her door at 2:30 that afternoon to tell her that they had found her daughter to which she said .. "Oh I thought that she was still in bed, where was she?" .. she had until that point not even realised that the kid was missing and put it down to the fact that she had got so many of them.

14 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

They are easy to misslay, back in June 1978 I found a 4 year old girl wondering around platform 1 at Crewe Station at 2:15 one morning. It took the police until 1:30 the following afternoon to find out who she belonged to. Turned out that a woman and her 9 kids were travelling overnight from Plymouth to Carlisle. The girl had stepped of the train at Crewe and the train had left without her, the mother had not noticed even when she got to Carlisle and had walked the rest of  her brood home at about 4AM and then sent them to bed. Local Police had knocked on her door at 2:30 that afternoon to tell her that they had found her daughter to which she said .. "Oh I thought that she was still in bed, where was she?" .. she had until that point not even realised that the kid was missing and put it down to the fact that she had got so many of them.

While your grammar is shite, you however do a good job of camouflaging yourself as the third-person singular. You're much older than I thought!

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

While your grammar is shite, you however do a good job of camouflaging yourself as the third-person singular. You're much older than I thought!

The mother was about the same age as me so I was told, she had been giving birth almost yearly since the age of 18.

40 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The mother was about the same age as me so I was told, she had been giving birth almost yearly since the age of 18.

Let's do the maths. Assuming the mother's four-year-old was one of the smallest among the brood, and thus perhaps easiest to lose sight of, one may speculate her eldest child was 10 in 1978. If she started having kids aged 18, I would theorize she was born circa. 1950. If you are the same age, this would make you about 70. For this reason, I bet you haven't had any cock since Norman Tebbit got blown up in Brighton, and your leathery flaps are drier than an Andalusian heatwave in August. Sod off.

17 hours ago, Neil said:

Lose a sprog and get worldwide fame and millions in the bank. Where is the negative here?

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Don't you usually leave a box of milk tray for the lady, Neil? Or was that just me? 

Depends how they behave,you got chocolates most of them are lucky to get a bag of maltesers

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

In 35 years time when I am pushing up daisies she wlll doubtless be miserable OLD Mrs McC

What you think you will make it to 120?????

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Neil said:

Depends how they behave,you got chocolates most of them are lucky to get a bag of maltesers

A bag of "molesters" this dodgy old fuck I used to work with used to call them.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Let's do the maths. Assuming the mother's four-year-old was one of the smallest among the brood, and thus perhaps easiest to lose sight of, one may speculate her eldest child was 10 in 1978. If she started having kids aged 18, I would theorize she was born circa. 1950. If you are the same age, this would make you about 70. For this reason, I bet you haven't had any cock since Norman Tebbit got blown up in Brighton, and your leathery flaps are drier than an Andalusian heatwave in August. Sod off.

Coffee.

Screen.

CUNT!

Guest N/A
On 04/05/2017 at 1:26 PM, Roadkill said:

Lose a sprog and get worldwide fame and millions in the bank. Where is the negative here?

And still get to claim the £17 a week in child benefit......she is a scoucer!   Anything for a benefit.

Guest N/A
On 03/05/2017 at 1:54 PM, Roadkill said:

From what I can tell with the McCanns it seems like they truly do want to find their kid. They just don't want the police to question them in any ways that make them uncomfortable or leave them waiting for answers whilst investigating. Because obviously their own personal needs and comforts are far more important than finding the child they left in a hotel room in a foreign country with no supervision whilst they went out to dinner. They're either guilty fuckers who killed her and made millions off the pity train after they hid her body, or shit parents who lost her through their own stupid neglect and made millions off the pity train. Either way one has to question exactly why these cunts need our pity (and cash, of course) so much.

I think they are the latter...shit parents who wanted a bottle of wine more than looking after the well being of their unruly ill disciplined kids.  I bet the kid went for a walk and simple got picked up and snatched by the many kid snatchers that operate in the Mediterranean countries.   It's very common and only a story in this country because, the McCanns have played the media circus brilliantly, they are good tv, they are of course moaning whinging, whoa is me scoucers....just like that 96 shite.... they are good at making out it's someone else's fault.....and finally Kate McCann looks ripe for an absolute smashing.