CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest DingTheRioja
On 05/05/2017 at 11:52 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I think they are the latter...shit parents who wanted a bottle of wine more than looking after the well being of their unruly ill disciplined kids.  I bet the kid went for a walk and simple got picked up and snatched by the many kid snatchers that operate in the Mediterranean countries.   It's very common and only a story in this country because, the McCanns have played the media circus brilliantly, they are good tv, they are of course moaning whinging, whoa is me scoucers....just like that 96 shite.... they are good at making out it's someone else's fault.....and finally Kate McCann looks ripe for an absolute smashing.   

I think shes starting to sag a bit too much, all them TV lights speed up the ageing process somewhat.

Guest Lady Penelope

I think that they simply left their kids alone and Maddie was kidnapped .. what remains a puzzle is that since then several single mothers have been sent to prison and had their children put in care for leaving much older children at home whilst they went out on a Saturday night.

Guest DingTheRioja
57 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I think that they simply left their kids alone and Maddie was kidnapped .. what remains a puzzle is that since then several single mothers have been sent to prison and had their children put in care for leaving much older children at home whilst they went out on a Saturday night.

Scousers.

2 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Correct. Either that or she got out of bed and went for a stroll on her own and got picked up that way, but she must have shut the door behind her if that was the case. We'll never know the truth nor will the parents who will never forgive their utterly shit parenting 

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I think shes starting to sag a bit too much, all them TV lights speed up the ageing process somewhat.

Lack of sleep gives you wrinkles and she must have had a lot of late nights counting all that money.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Correct. Either that or she got out of bed and went for a stroll on her own and got picked up that way, but she must have shut the door behind her if that was the case. We'll never know the truth nor will the parents who will never forgive their utterly shit parenting 

Didn't the parents say initially, that they locked all the doors behind them and then changed their minds and said they left the door unlocked when it was proved that there was no evidence of a break in? Or am I getting confused? 

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't the parents say initially, that they locked all the doors behind them and then changed their minds and said they left the door unlocked when it was proved that there was no evidence of a break in? Or am I getting confused? 

No, they left it unlocked so they could pop in and check on them without making a noise, fuck know what they told the police, the whole thing in fucked. There is no way we'd leave our kids alone, anywhere. Any parent who doesn't do the same and ensure their kids safety at all times to the best of their ability is a selfish cunt. 

I'm not going to speculate on what happened, but one thing I'm pretty sure of and have been for some years is that we've reached the end of the story. By which I mean that disgracefully newspapers will run bollox about new leads etc because it sells copy, but there are no new leads and there's nothing left to say. She has been gone for ten years now and sadly unless there is a miracle she wont be coming back and whoever took or killed her has got away with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No, they left it unlocked so they could pop in and check on them without making a noise, fuck know what they told the police, the whole thing in fucked. There is no way we'd leave our kids alone, anywhere. Any parent who doesn't do the same and ensure their kids safety at all times to the best of their ability is a selfish cunt. 

So if they left it unlocked,  why the fuck did Gerry baby say that the abductors broke in? As a certain ginger singer with a lisp once sang; "It's a mystery oh it's a mystery, I'm still searching for a clue". 

I'll get me Deerstalker and magnifying glass 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So if they left it unlocked,  why the fuck did Gerry baby say that the abductors broke in? As a certain ginger singer with a lisp once sang; "It's a mystery oh it's a mystery, I'm still searching for a clue". 

Go Sherlock, "turn this world, upside down".

Guest Snatch
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Go Sherlock, "turn this world, upside down".

Stop that now the pair of you. 

Guest Snatch
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm not going to speculate on what happened, but one thing I'm pretty sure of and have been for some years is that we've reached the end of the story. By which I mean that disgracefully newspapers will run bollox about new leads etc because it sells copy, but there are no new leads and there's nothing left to say. She has been gone for ten years now and sadly unless there is a miracle she wont be coming back and whoever took or killed her has got away with it.

All these investigators still ingore the two sniffer dogs that found traces in the apartment and hire car. The same two dogs that have solved around 200 cases between them and are not capable of lying through their teeth. 

The whole thing smacks of bullshit and back handers. They have shouted their innocence too long and too loud. So much so that they can't stop now.

Guest Lady Penelope
38 minutes ago, Snatch said:

All these investigators still ingore the two sniffer dogs that found traces in the apartment and hire car. The same two dogs that have solved around 200 cases between them and are not capable of lying through their teeth. 

The whole thing smacks of bullshit and back handers. They have shouted their innocence too long and too loud. So much so that they can't stop now.

Thee is an islamic police officer doing the investigation now and the two sniffer dogs were found to be infidel dogs.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's because I don't want to go to school, don't want to be nobody's fool.

I love Toyah Willcox. I read her autobiography 'Living out loud'. She wasn't dealt a great hand. She was born with scoliosis (twisted spine), claw feet, club foot and a speech impediment and was bullied for it.  Ok so her music wasn't great but the sheer hard work she put in to her career puts these whiny cunts who go on X Factor, expecting everything to fall into their laps, to shame. 

Anyway where were we? Oh yes, I want to Pull down the abattoirs and all that's obscene.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I love Toyah Willcox. I read her autobiography 'Living out loud'. She wasn't dealt a great hand. She was born with scoliosis (twisted spine), claw feet, club foot and a speech impediment and was bullied for it.  Ok so her music wasn't great but the sheer hard work she put in to her career puts these whiny cunts who go on X Factor, expecting everything to fall into their laps, to shame. 

Anyway where were we? Oh yes, I want to Pull down the abattoirs and all that's obscene.

She's also marriedto  Robert Fripp so has spent half her life listening to his repetitive drivel music and quasi-intellectual claims thereof. What a boring pasty cunt he is.

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tear down the wallpaper, turf out the cat, tear up the carpet, we've got rid of that. Her house must be a fucking mess.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well I'm not going to speculate either but what I will say is, I bet Kate would suck my balls drier than an English winter and I bet she's taken a cheesy phlegm deposit up the brown tunnel on more than one occasion.

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well I'm not going to speculate either but what I will say is, I bet Kate would suck my balls drier than an English winter and I bet she's taken a cheesy phlegm deposit up the brown tunnel on more than one occasion.

Drew, I think Mills & Boon missed a trick when they failed to sign you up as an author, romantic prose doesn't get more beautiful than that.

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

She's also marriedto  Robert Fripp so has spent half her life listening to his repetitive drivel music and quasi-intellectual claims thereof. What a boring pasty cunt he is.

Girls from Cornwall have pasty cunts Ratty, their labia resemble the wrinkly pastry seam at the top. Except the lezzas, their fannies look like stargazey pie.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Sometimes in life you are presented with one of three choices: Mrs McCann. Mrs McCan't. Mrs McShouldn't. Only one of them has an encyclopedic knowledge of cut-price cocktail bars in the Algarve, but which one will you choose? 

I miss the time that everybody was trying to blame poor dead George Harrison for snatching "our Maddie". They must have put something in her bedtime milk if she managed to sleep through While My Guitar Gently Weeps and the whole second side of the Gone Troppo album (actually that one puts me to sleep and all).

notwmaddieskidnapper.jpg