CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Estate Agents

Wolfie

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was wondering that. He's just trying to gain access to Punkapes loin cloth by using religious trigger words to catch his attention, the two faced old goose raping cunt.

Withers tends to hide behind other more powerful cunts. When he originally started taking his little shots at me, he was under the protection of Eddie, during one of our epic wars. Now he is trying to get on side with Punky by, as you rightly say, using trigger words to attract the like tossers attention. He is incapable of operatating alone, as his SpackInTheBôite behaviour clearly demonstrates.  

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Withers tends to hide behind other more powerful cunts. When he originally started taking his little shots at me, he was under the protection of Eddie, during one of our epic wars. Now he is trying to get on side with Punky by, as you rightly say, using trigger words to attract the like tossers attention. He is incapable of operatating alone, as his SpackInTheBôite behaviour clearly demonstrates.  

Punky doesn't have sides or allies, he is a self repairing controversy droid and I have to admit, he does make me laugh my bollocks off, he has created a caddish, toff comedy character and it works very well. I do like Withers actually, I think he gets bored and starts scraps to amuse himself.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Punky doesn't have sides or allies, he is a self repairing controversy droid and I have to admit, he does make me laugh my bollocks off, he has created a caddish, toff comedy character and it works very well. I do like Withers actually, I think he gets bored and starts scraps to amuse himself.

@Witheredscrote is a gentleman and scholar.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Ape said:

How many times are you going to use your "Roman Catholic helicopters indeed" masterpiece before you realise that nobody thinks it's funny? 

I hope this helps.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAedAAAAJGJkNmY5YjQ5LTlkNzct

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Is Ape one of the Cunts bending over in the gay silver jumpsuit......in expectation of a rogering....

It would only be you to bring homosexuality into it. And to think they are assisting your beloved Pope.

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I've just gotten back from suffering one of these smarmy, bullshitting, pointy shoe-wearing bumcloths – complete with clean BMW and fake smile. Having been in his company for a few minutes, I wasn't surprised to discover my suspicions of him being an enormous wanker were confirmed. Not only did he rudely keep checking his phone while I was trying to talk with him, I noticed there were numerous kids' bikes and toys and a trampoline in the garden next door, as well as lots of building materials, so I said, 'It's going to be pretty noisy here on a warm weekend', and he replied, 'Obviously the house next door is residential and is occupied by people with children who are having an extension.' Oh for fuck's sake.   

If you happen to be an estate agent, please know I despise you with every cell in my body, and if I could get away with it, I'd have you murdered immediately in the most violent and painful way possible.

I'd say he made his mind up pretty quickly about you...cheapskate. .not serious buyer. .gets cheap thrill nosing around other people's houses. ..boring cunt out to kill his day ..which is why he was so curt and checking his phone for serious spenders 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Merci. Now fuck off you annoying pox scabbed old hag

I do hope that you die soon and painfully too.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Estate Agents are only trying to make an honest living. They are decent sorts in general.

Meanwhile back on planet Earth, no they are not. Shysters, rip off merchants and con men they are. Sell on line for a fixed fee. Sarah Beeney has signed the death knell of these sharks with tepelo and zoopla are also showing the way forward.

5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd say he made his mind up pretty quickly about you...cheapskate. .not serious buyer. .gets cheap thrill nosing around other people's houses. ..boring cunt out to kill his day ..which is why he was so curt and checking his phone for serious spenders 

Panzerknacker 

Poor show panzy. Derailing a thread with your personal vendetta is so last year. Please desist and save your bile for estate agents for they are the most cuntish of cunts

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Poor show panzy. Derailing a thread with your personal vendetta is so last year. Please desist and save your bile for estate agents for they are the most cuntish of cunts

Not guilty stubbers baby...this thread was derailed by post number three ..if anything I've set it straight again to puff it's way down the tracks...to crash into the back of another nom...the estate agent is a professional and realised he had a cunt standing in front of him who had no interest in buying and sought the quickest least offensive way of binning him is all 

Panzerknacker 

On 11/05/2017 at 2:41 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

When was the last time you awoke in the morning with a proper stiffy, without the need for erectile dysfunction pills, old man? And what about you, Pen – when was the last time you woke up in the morning next to a stiffy, without it being dead?