CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Estate Agents

Wolfie

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

When was the last time you awoke in the morning with a proper stiffy, without the need for erectile dysfunction pills, old man? And what about you, Pen – when was the last time you woke up in the morning next to a stiffy, without it being dead? Get fucked.

Every morning wuggers..good hard one.. .I call it my anti roll bar 

Panzerknacker 

2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Seen what you did there Eric baby. .very droll. .nice usage of abusage 

Panzerknacker 

Can't really take the credit for that one Panzer, it was from the third Austin powers film, when Mini-Me shows Michael Caine his todger and Caine remarks that he could use it as a kickstand.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Can't really take the credit for that one Panzer, it was from the third Austin powers film, when Mini-Me shows Michael Caine his todger and Caine remarks that he could use it as a kickstand.

Matters not..ya really think jenners was the father of inoculation? ..suds had a good one there...arsehat. ..I may steal it and pass it off as my own 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove

Most estate agents are first time buyers that live in highly desirable areas close to shops, schools & public transport facilities, without any chains. This in turn, makes them an ideal first purchase for an up & coming family of morons.  

Guest 'eavensabove

According to the news, Estate Agents have congregated at Speakers Corner, with placards to appeal for an additional 2.5% conveyancing fee.

agentsboard1914.jpg

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Most estate agents are first time buyers that live in highly desirable areas close to shops, schools & public transport facilities, without any chains. This in turn, makes them an ideal first purchase for an up & coming family of morons.  

Estate agents would have many chains, if I had my way, mostly attached to the back of moving lorries, during which time they would be repeatedly flogged and set on fire. Fuck them. Wankers.

Guest 'eavensabove
41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Estate agents would have many chains, if I had my way, mostly attached to the back of moving lorries, during which time they would be repeatedly flogged and set on fire. Fuck them. Wankers.

It's their spiel that makes me vomit. They must all learn it from a book, and as for their valuations, they're worth jack shite. 

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's their spiel that makes me vomit. They must all learn it from a book, and as for their valuations, they're worth jack shite. 

I can't agree. Their sort of cuntishness and level of deceit can only be provided by mother nature.

Guest 'eavensabove

Spinster & Partners, are happy to be offering this delightful semi-detached Bachelor pad in the desirable arear of Middlesbrough. The lease-held property benefits from coal-burning CH throughout each of bedrooms of which there is one. Recently decorated to an exceptionally high standard, this adorable residence is fully equipped with carpets & curtains and planning permission for a brick-built cloakroom & triple aspect garden shed. The grounds of approximately 1/3 acre are mainly laid to lawn with shrubbery and a vegetable patch. VIEWING is strongly recommended, and with offers invited at around £750k it is all in and ready to occupy, subject to contracts.

run-down-house2.jpg  

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Spinster & Partners, are happy to be offering this delightful semi-detached Bachelor pad in the desirable arear of Middlesbrough. The lease-held property benefits from coal-burning CH throughout each of bedrooms of which there is one. Recently decorated to an exceptionally high standard, this adorable residence is fully equipped with carpets & curtains and planning permission for a brick-built cloakroom & triple aspect garden shed. The grounds of approximately 1/3 acre are mainly laid to lawn with shrubbery and a vegetable patch. VIEWING is strongly recommended, and with offers invited at around £750k it is all in and ready to occupy, subject to contracts.

run-down-house2.jpg  

Laffin bollox off 

Panzerknacker 

Estate agents are disgusting, sub-human reptiles. Needing no education or qualifications to embark on their chosen career, they are on a par with recruitment consultants and personal trainers.

Quincy is probably foaming/shiteing at the mouth reading this and unable to defend his honour.  The coke snorting, maisonette dwelling, 'developer'. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Estate agents are disgusting, sub-human reptiles. Needing no education or qualifications to embark on their chosen career, they are on a par with recruitment consultants and personal trainers.

Quincy is probably foaming/shiteing at the mouth reading this and unable to defend his honour.  The coke snorting, maisonette dwelling 'developer'. 

Is Quincy an estate agent then? How ghastly. No coincidence that the name of one of the larger companies sounds like 'Bastard thieves' when spoken.

54 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Quincy is probably foaming/shiteing at the mouth reading this and unable to defend his honour.  The coke snorting, maisonette dwelling 'developer'. 

He's gone up in my estimation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Quincy is probably foaming/shiteing at the mouth reading this and unable to defend his honour.  The coke snorting, maisonette dwelling, 'developer'. 

Hey bubs. .fuck you

Panzerknacker