CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Estate Agents

Wolfie

15 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

Still making friends Bubsy, you really are a washed up condom. Get some rope and find a good solid tree, you know the rest.

You neither have the depth nor are capable of providing entertainment so you  flinderz baby are not a cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 10/05/2017 at 3:04 PM, Wolfie said:

pointy shoe-wearing

You had me at this point...

Why the fuck do they always wear those shit awful shoes?  Both the "men" and "women" wear them, they're absolutely atrocious and the cunts have been wearing that style for 25 years now..

10 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You had me at this point...

Why the fuck do they always wear those shit awful shoes?  Both the "men" and "women" wear them, they're absolutely atrocious and the cunts have been wearing that style for 25 years now..

Ditch the crocs ding..shoes are where it's at

Panzerknacker 

55 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ditch the crocs ding..shoes are where it's at

Panzerknacker 

Any man who wears Crocs has no sense of the ridiculous and will probably end up living in a shop doorway, mumbling gibberish covered in shit and piss with their nob hanging out. The most god awful footwear ever conceived of.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Any man who wears Crocs has no sense of the ridiculous and will probably end up living in a shop doorway, mumbling gibberish covered in shit and piss with their nob hanging out. The most god awful footwear ever conceived of.

Ya hear that ding baby? 

Panzerknacker 

Guest DingTheRioja
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wonder if this is how the brain storming went...

I know, we'll make some clogs, but out of stinky sweaty rubber... make them in digusting dayglo colours, they'll sell like hot cakes!

but they'll make their feet sweat and stink like fuck...?

ok, we'll put a shit load of holes in them and say it's for comfort, that way we can charge more and use less rubber..

Ok, go ahead, some cunt must be daft enough to buy them

19 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Still making friends Bubsy, you really are a washed up condom. Get some rope and find a good solid tree, you know the rest.

Fends, my main idiot, how have you been? 

Unlike you, my life's aim wasn't to make friends with a bunch of cunts on an anonymous website.  Maybe it's down to the fact I had a normal upbringing and didn't fantasise about claw hammering people I'd never meet with imaginary hand tools? 

Good evening and fuck off. 

Guest Ollyboro
On 11/05/2017 at 4:06 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Spinster & Partners, are happy to be offering this delightful semi-detached Bachelor pad in the desirable arear of Middlesbrough. The lease-held property benefits from coal-burning CH throughout each of bedrooms of which there is one. Recently decorated to an exceptionally high standard, this adorable residence is fully equipped with carpets & curtains and planning permission for a brick-built cloakroom & triple aspect garden shed. The grounds of approximately 1/3 acre are mainly laid to lawn with shrubbery and a vegetable patch. VIEWING is strongly recommended, and with offers invited at around £750k it is all in and ready to occupy, subject to contracts.

run-down-house2.jpg  

Every metropolis came from Ironopolis.

On 5/12/2017 at 3:17 AM, Panzerknacker said:

You neither have the depth nor are capable of providing entertainment so you  flinderz baby are not a cunt 

Panzerknacker 

Nobody has a clue of what you are on about pansy knackers and that is saying something on here. Hope this useful piece of cuntishness has helped.

On 5/12/2017 at 10:30 PM, Bubba C said:

Fends, my main idiot, how have you been? 

Unlike you, my life's aim wasn't to make friends with a bunch of cunts on an anonymous website.  Maybe it's down to the fact I had a normal upbringing and didn't fantasise about claw hammering people I'd never meet with imaginary hand tools? 

Good evening and fuck off. 

I was being ironic about making friends you welsh wally. I guess you're too much of a plank to get that, never mind you can always make us cringe with your sub zero wit. Have a nice day spunk drip.

7 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I was being ironic about making friends you welsh wally. I guess you're too much of a plank to get that, never mind you can always make us cringe with your sub zero wit. Have a nice day spunk drip.

Lovely. The irony of you taking my post seriously isn't lost on me. 

Little snatch may be another story. 

Xx

7 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Nobody has a clue of what you are on about pansy knackers and that is saying something on here. Hope this useful piece of cuntishness has helped.

Nobody gives a flying fuk what you think flidzer. .therein lies the difference 

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Nobody gives a flying fuk what you think flidzer. .therein lies the difference 

Panzerknacker 

I am not one to give advice, however do tread carefully and don't raise Fen's wrath, less you wanna be added to his hammered list of cunts. (pic. courtesy of Punkape)

article-0-1C70FD0600000578-57_634x658.jp

Guest Snatch
3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Lovely. The irony of you taking my post seriously isn't lost on me. 

Little snatch may be another story. 

Xx

What is lost on you is your ability to give it large without your merry men to hold your hand.

Your showing yourself to be the puppet you really are.

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

He is finished on here Snatch, it's the ex-miners' social club circuit for him from now on. Pathetic Welsh cunt isn't it.

There's no hope for the boyo.