CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pica Syndrome...

Guest 'eavensabove

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Listen, you'd have dropped a bollock too (to coin a phrase) had you been sat in the graveyard and swigging Old Nick. Yes, Swigging it, from the neck... errrm, I mean... Oh Fcuk fof! 

I'm very fond of you 'Eavens, but I must concur with Ape... you are a fucking lunatic.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm very fond of you 'Eavens, but I must concur with Ape... you are a fucking lunatic.

Then we'll soon be united in the loony bin. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Ah ah! The correct term is "sanity fluid".

Who mentioned Sanitary Fluid? I'll have a pint, you tight cunt.

• 2 years later...
On 18 May 2017 at 15:55, 'eavensabove said:

... and any fucking syndrome, but don't pick this one. It's a cunt.

By all accounts, having this entails eating everything except for proper food. Furniture, cat fur, safety pins, you name it and the Pica's will eat it. If I can be arsed, I may watch this programme tonight about the Pica's and their syndrome, and I would kindly urge some of you lot to watch it too, if only for some ideas on what to eat when you've got the munchies and fuck-all in the fridge. 30 years old Patrice, has suffered(?) from Pica for close to 15 years, in which time she has devoured a ton of brick & plaster... "I'm worried about the long term effects" says her husband whilst adding " It could damage her insides" 

This has got to be a 'must see' on Channel 5 tonight at 10pm for the Pica's amongst you, Punker's. 

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Pica+Symdrome&FORM=HDRSC1 

Pica-Disorder.jpg

I was looking through old shit, saw this and thought he was having a go at those cute little animals that go .. "EEEEEP!"

And where the fuck is @'eavensabove?

I thought Frank's death would bring him out to gloat and do some dog pictures.

• Like 1