CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, it wasn't me your threats were directed at before the Moderation Service carted you off to the CC funny farm.

Nothing you can say can distort the truth... I wasn't 'carted off' anywhere, and certainly not by the Mods on here.

You see, your trouble is, is that you never confess to be wrong. Over and above, you will lie your way out of a situation whilst posting Your interpretation of the facts. Facts are facts, they are not an interpretation. You would be better off just keeping your mouth shut on here and doing whatever is you are supposed to do. I (and others) have lost count of the times that You say one thing in order to stir-up shite, and that Mrs R is most certainly Moderation. I'm amazed that you are still on here. You are by far its worse thing, despite your obvious computer knowledge. Sorry, Luv, but that is an absolute fact. Now, if you don't mind "go Away" 

10 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So we know never to believe what you write then.

Well, its like this Snatch, you've always had issues with the site's owners (who ever they are at the time), the site's Admins (ditto) and the Mods (ditto) and whether they take one course of action or another. You are programmed to constantly bitch and moan, yet you're still here!

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Well, its like this Snatch, you've always had issues with the site's owners (who ever they are at the time), the site's Admins (ditto) and the Mods (ditto) and whether they take one course of action or another. You are programmed to constantly bitch and moan, yet you're still here!

And to detriment of us all, so are you. 

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He's not even any good at it..after thousands of posts and all

Panzerknacker 

Guest Snatch

I think you'll find it's only you and Rick.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

He's not even any good at it..after thousands of posts and all

Panzerknacker 

So your the all time number 1 poster in here are you?

Prick.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wasn't aware it was a popularity contest. ..but your shite at this cunting lark 

Panzerknacker 

I can't be bothered with a wanker such as yourself which is why anything you say means fuck all to me. Now have your say then fuck off.

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Nothing you can say can distort the truth... I wasn't 'carted off' anywhere, and certainly not by the Mods on here.

You see, your trouble is, is that you never confess to be wrong. Over and above, you will lie your way out of a situation whilst posting Your interpretation of the facts. Facts are facts, they are not an interpretation. You would be better off just keeping your mouth shut on here and doing whatever is you are supposed to do. I (and others) have lost count of the times that You say one thing in order to stir-up shite, and that Mrs R is most certainly Moderation. I'm amazed that you are still on here. You are by far its worse thing, despite your obvious computer knowledge. Sorry, Luv, but that is an absolute fact. Now, if you don't mind "go Away" 

The problem with that denial is that several punters will recall your behaviour under a previous account and will also recall your constant accusations which despite many requests to provide evidence you refused to provide. Perhaps that never happened either? One mo' thing, I'm not your "luv".

6 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The Daneway Inn used to be nice on a summer's afternoon.

This was the only pub that would serve us as our local knew we were 17. £1.30 for a pint of archers best, well worth the walk. I get misty eyed thinking of the days when I roamed that valley without a care in the world...

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The problem with that denial is that several punters will recall your behaviour under a previous account and will also recall your constant accusations which despite many requests to provide evidence you refused to provide. Perhaps that never happened either? One mo' thing, I'm not your "luv".

He has a point though that even you must agree with.

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I can't be bothered with a wanker such as yourself which is why anything you say means fuck all to me. Now have your say then fuck off.

Laffin. .five thousand odd posts and all ya can manage is to fart a bit of bile... .disgraceful show

Panzerknacker 

Guest 'eavensabove

Where are the admissions to Your denials? Do you deny reading and distorting members PMs? Do you deny Your encouragement of punter against punter?  Oh, and whilst we are it, was it a brain-wave of yours the moment I appeared on this site or was it  hard evidence that I am Judge or Jazz? Oh, and you are my Luv. In fact, you are anything or nothing that I want you to be. 

How's the Visitor Lounge going? You're full of shite. 

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Where are the admissions to Your denials? Do you deny reading and distorting members PMs? Do you deny Your encouragement of punter against punter?  Oh, and whilst we are it, was it a brain-wave of yours the moment I appeared on this site or was it  hard evidence that I am Judge or Jazz? Oh, and you are my Luv. In fact, you are anything or nothing that I want you to be. 

I'd never of had you down as Judge. Your not a closet homosexual footballist.

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fucking hell. The twists keep coming! I'm getting me popcorn...

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

"One 'mo thing", is the weather nice in Detroit today?

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell. The twists keep coming! I'm getting me popcorn...

Good isn't it! Fuck sight more entertaining than 'Suicide Squad'. Watched it last night, fucking awful. Another case of 'shit script, shit FX, nonsensical plot, but every cunt will think it's worth going to see coz we put the jug-eared homeboy in it'. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good isn't it! Fuck sight more entertaining than 'Suicide Squad'. Watched it last night, fucking awful. Another case of 'shit script, shit FX, nonsensical plot, but every cunt will think it's worth going to see coz we put the jug-eared homeboy in it'. 

Only good thing in it was Harley Quinn's outfit, and even that wasn't canon:

maxresdefault.jpg

latest?cb=20140924160126

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watched the first and second episodes of taboo lastnight  featuring the talented Mr Tom hardy it looks good 

Panzerknacker 

On 20 May 2017 at 0:54 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Interesting article, however what the author doesn't say is that under current legislation individuals are financially responsible for their own social care if they have assets (incl the value of their home) over and above £23,250. The manifesto proposes to increase this to £100,000. Seven years ago I was asked by a distant relative (we weren't even on each other's Xmas card list) to be her Power of Attorney with regards to her health and financial needs. She was aware that dementia was starting to affect her and she didn't trust her middle-aged children who were either useless or avaricious and she did not want to be pushed into a council standard care home by close relatives who had their eye on the inheritance rather than the lady's welfare. She had in fact chosen a home that looked like an up-market country hotel with nursing care but this cost £90,000 p.a. As it turned out she was eventually diagnosed with Alzheimer's so the costs were mitigated as it was argued that her needs were part medical, part social. Its not clear whether the Tory manifesto will continue to allow medical needs to be exempt from the total cost of care, I suspect not.

In short, the manifest is good news if you're going to die simply of old age, less so if you have a chronic medical condition. At least someone is now prepared to grasp the bull by the horns as previous governments on both sides have treated the long anticipated issue of an increasing elderly population either by fudging or delaying difficult decisions.

You have missed the point roops, the difference under the new scheme is a patient can be home cared as of now, however when the patient finally pops their clogs, the hours spent caring are added up at an hourly rate and this amount is charged to the estate leaving the sons/daughters with a large bill to pay once the house is sold.  This will pave the way for private care companies to profit from the high property prices.  Another parts of the NHS privatised.

Just now, Panzerknacker said:

Watched the first and second episodes of taboo lastnight  featuring the talented Mr Tom hardy it looks good 

Panzerknacker 

Haven't seen that yet, unfortunately I can't forgive Tom Hardy for having a fucking stupid accent in real life and not being Mel Gibson, that Mad Max film was a fucking joke, he was an incidental character playing second string to Charlize Theron.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Haven't seen that yet, unfortunately I can't forgive Tom Hardy for having a fucking stupid accent in real life and not being Mel Gibson, that Mad Max film was a fucking joke, he was an incidental character playing second string to Charlize Theron.

The worst part was I couldn't even indulge in my amputee fetish after I found out it was all faked for the movie. They wanted a strong, independent, disabled woman, just not a real one. A step back from having Tina Turner in Thunderdome, whom I expect is at least mentally handicapped...

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

The worst part was I couldn't even indulge in my amputee fetish after I found out it was all faked for the movie. They wanted a strong, independent, disabled woman, just not a real one. A step back from having Tina Turner in Thunderdome, whom I expect is at least mentally handicapped...

giphy.gif

I liked the little bloke, "you run Bartertown, you fix". Incidentally, my next door neighbour looks exactly like 'Pig Killer', and he's from Wolverhampton so he sounds like a cunt as well.