CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Theresa May

Eddie

Many times over the past 6 months we have heard that it will be curtains imminently for Mrs May, but nothing of the sort has happened.

However, when she backs out of the third meaningful vote on that awful deal she surrendered to, then I think she will have run the course. She is of no use to anybody any longer. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Many times over the past 6 months we have heard that it will be curtains imminently for Mrs May, but nothing of the sort has happened.

However, when she backs out of the third meaningful vote on that awful deal she surrendered to, then I think she will have run the course. She is of no use to anybody any longer. 

Only her own ministers know why she's still where she is. Brexit aside she's achieved naff all apart from plunging this country into chaos. The Tories are worried to death about losing a general election, but to who?  Every party is more or less unelectable, and the House of Commons and parliament itself has become a laughing joke, where nothing of seriousness is taken with seriousness and any debating is done en masse on the back benches. It truly is a circus, and I cannot see it recovering either. It's certainly not a power-house of achievement, is it! Not for the people, that's for sure. 

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Cunt couldn't wipe her own arse without getting shit on her hand. Of course shed claim it was someone else's fault afterwards...

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Cunt couldn't wipe her own arse without getting shit on her hand. Of course shed claim it was someone else's fault afterwards...

She's lost her voice. 

Guest judgetwi

So this traitorous bitch submits her sell out deal to the House and, by a record number of votes, they tell her to fuck off.

At the second time, after threats and passing of big brown envelopes, she still gets told to fuck off. So she’s going to ask the same question for the third fucking time?

What does this remind me of? Oh yeah, the fucking EU refusing to accept a fuck off vote and going back as many times as it takes to get the right result.

When these cunts, who love the corporates and the bankers, get their second referendum and win it do they really think that is the end of it? Do they actually think we are just going to have democracy stolen from us and sit there watching the Cowell shit and the fucking BBC?

Fucking about with a wasps nest is a very bad idea.

There's a lot of brain-washed thick cunts in this cuntry, i hear many of them saying shit like, the government won't sell us, they won't stop the democratic vote of the biggest cuntting vote we have had in this cuntry...they won't do that and they won't do this. I hear this kind of shit on a daily basis, in shops, on the streets, in pubs and anywhere thick cunts gather to talk insanity.

Well i have news for those daft cunts, they will and have been doing for a very long time, and they won't give a shit about it, after all money talks right ?

Everyone needs to get their heads out of their ass-holes and except that you mean nothing !! You are just a pawn in the political bullshit, if there was a picture under the word deceit in the dictionary, then it would have to be a picture of 10 downing street. These cunts have no empathy for anyone, black, white, christian, muslim, jews..every motherfucker is game for the elite and manipulation is their first skill. 

Everyone needs to wake from the induced coma that these fuckers have put almost everyone in.

• Like 1