CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Julian Assange.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Mingeeta said:

That's the problem with cunts like him, as long as someone is willing to shield him, he'll milk it for all it's worth.

He must be bunging them £000000s.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

The dodgy cunt, along with all Volvo drivers, should be fed through a wood chipper

The old bill shouldn't have tipped him off that they're waiting to nick him. Talk about playing your trumps before the jokers.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The dodgy cunt, along with all Volvo drivers, should be fed through a wood chipper

I'd like to see something a bit slower and that plays to the base primal fears in humans. Putting in a large enclosure with ravenous, rabid carnivores with large claws and teeth would be brilliant. His screams and suffering would bring true justice, and you can save money by not having to pay some peasant to clean and lube the chipper. 

7 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Old Volvos are wonderful things, hardly ever go wrong and perfect for crashing into the Audis and BMWs driven by cunts with Bluetooth earpieces and £300 sunglasses. Nothing like seeing their face when it dawns on them that their pride and joy has been sent to the scrapyard by a car which is worth less than their phone and is still roadworthy after the collision.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I couldn't agree with you more, but fuck off anyway.

I am pretty sure that you could agree with heavens even more if you wanted to.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 minutes ago, Manky said:

Julie Assange looks like a fucking puff. He should be sentenced to death by Punkape.

... casued by month after month of being force-fed Seco de Chivo, by Hornado, the Ecuadorian chef.

Guest Manky
7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

... casued by month after month of being force-fed Seco de Chivo, by Hornado, the Ecuadorian chef.

Better that than being force fed fromages de la cock from a twisted Cheshire golf gimp.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I've got a small Noddy figurine and I'm thinking of going up to 70s Brummie rocker John 'Noddy' Holder and asking him to hold it for me. I reckon things could really kick off after such a cheeky gambit.

Glam Rock crossover larks and japes aplenty. A costumer once asked Noddy Holder if he wanted a kipper tie, Noddy said, "cheers, 2 sugars".

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Better that than being force fed fromages de la cock from a twisted Cheshire golf gimp.

Indeed. It begs the question who'd harbour Punker's for safekeeping? Portsmouth? 

• 1 year later...
Guest Wizardsleeve

I think it's safe to say that Julian is well and truly fucked.  Wanted for sexual assault in Sweden, the yanks have detected the blood in the water and are now circling the cunt.  If the circus of governmental investigators sink their talons into him, it'll be fun to see how the Donald takes to Twitter.  

Guest judgetwi

Well it was inevitable they would kick his arse down the road sooner or later. Seven years? Fuck me, talk about outstaying your welcome!

Which reminds me. About time you fucked off Herr Ratscum, you decrepit, decomposing, nothing to say, faux Spike Milligan, big font, attention seeking old Nazi fuckwit.

Nothing personal you understand. 😁

On 19/05/2017 at 20:12, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd like to see something a bit slower and that plays to the base primal fears in humans. Putting in a large enclosure with ravenous, rabid carnivores with large claws and teeth would be brilliant. His screams and suffering would bring true justice, and you can save money by not having to pay some peasant to clean and lube the chipper. 

Wiz, you can see that I gave you a like for this, back then.  You have become an absolute bore these last 22 months. What's wrong with you?  

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Wiz, you can see that I gave you a like for this, back then.  You have become an absolute bore these last 22 months. What's wrong with you?  

I'd like to say it's a pleasure to have you back, Withers.

I'd like to, but sadly I can't, because the last few days have been execrable. Up your fucking game.