CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Julian Assange.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, The Guard said:

Can you talk some sense into the big girls blouse please?

Fwanky? Speak 'Sense?'  You ask to much from the cretin. All he speaks is 24 carat shit. 

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, The Guard said:

I suggest that you read some of your own posts and reflect upon what you have just posted.

I suggest, you go fuck yourself. You'd do well not to piss me off.

See the source image 

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you ever met an angry tadpole, you would surrender to it. 

… as with like any other member of the French military. 

tumblr_mjgjrmcmbW1rs5pmyo1_500.gif

Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's true. I've hated during my time on here, Panz, genuinely hated. But Withers I love to hate, which is entirely different to the murderous thoughts I've had about some of the other idiots who have showed up on here over the years.

More recently there appears to be an even sprinkling of cretinous idiots on one side and the OK mob on the other. I'm not including Northerners, and/or those outside of Anglia, as they are in an unfortunate situation/league of their own and as such they can be discounted because they don't enter the equation in this instance/means test. ALL foreigners and aliens that dwell in the hovel known as mainland Europe, have always consistently been of a lower intellect/come caste, and there is little to demonstrate that this will ever change, and as for DWF? He shall for ever remain the lowest of the low. More lower than the smeg upon a Rhino's fore, or drooling snot hanging from a vultures beak. Wither's isn't that bad really. Sure, he stinks to high heaven but he has the heart of a Frenchman, if you get my drift...  Forgivable, no, but entirely understandable given his status on the tree of evolution. 

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This was filmed in Dog Kennel Hill School, East Dulwich, which is situated at the top of the road I live in as well as Terry Jones. 

I  C.

This Antipodean glory hunting cunt has really pissed on a hornet's nest publishing all the Septic's dirty secrets. I would bet my last Rouble they have a cell in a Supermax prison with Assange's name on it. He didn't do it for any morality in my opinion, merely to make fame and cash.

Guest Wizardsleeve
34 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

This Antipodean glory hunting cunt has really pissed on a hornet's nest publishing all the Septic's dirty secrets. I would bet my last Rouble they have a cell in a Supermax prison with Assange's name on it. He didn't do it for any morality in my opinion, merely to make fame and cash.

Not many can draw the eire from the insidious yank forces, but this cunt has really gone that extra bit!  He's been taking refuge and asylum for seven years KNOWING if they ever sank their claws into him, he'd be ripped apart like some cast extra in a George Romero film.  Just imagine what would have happened had he used this little gimmick on the American conservative side?  Trump and the republicans would have had him skinned alive on Dancing With the Stars AND had HIllary Clinton arrested for it.  The bastard is dead fucking meat at this point.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Lord Lucan is good but not in the same league as Jimmy Hoffa. 

Indeed.  

I do suspect that Mr. Hoffa has had some assistance from professionals.  He acquired a talent for cheating, and has sullied the spirit of competition forever.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I’m fucking dreadful. What does that make withers? 

I am stunned there hasn't been a flood of responses to this question.  I'd like to be the first...

a heaping pile of semi liquid animal excrement?  

On 15/04/2019 at 03:47, Wizardsleeve said:

I am stunned there hasn't been a flood of responses to this question.  I'd like to be the first...

a heaping pile of semi liquid animal excrement?  

Take note, on Sunday,  Bubba issued 5 'likes',  4 to the top table members, and one to you.  In return, he received fuck all, and has scurried off back to his slate hovel to sulk. Animal excrement indeed.

lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Take note, on Sunday,  Bubba issued 5 'likes',  4 to the top table members, and one to you.  In return, he received fuck all, and has scurried off back to his slate hovel to sulk. Animal excrement indeed.

lol

Was the like he issued where I suggested you fuck off and top yourself?