CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Julian Assange.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Take note, on Sunday,  Bubba issued 5 'likes',  4 to the top table members, and one to you.  In return, he received fuck all, and has scurried off back to his slate hovel to sulk. Animal excrement indeed.

lol

large_iron.png.8d637ac9acada820fb46c71638fceb60.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the news old Jules has received 52 weeks in jail for breaching his bail, over an offence he's not going to be prosecuted for in Sweden. Now I'm no legal eagle, however I have a feeling his time in Blighty is drawing to a close. Cue an extradition to the states on espionage charges then decades in jail, dealing with the wikileaks from his sphincter, caused by big Leroy and the boys. However this story has all the elements for the lefty's to champion, his co-accused being a transgender former soldier, along with being able get one over on the Donald. Watch this space!

8 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Just got the news old Jules has received 52 weeks in jail for breaching his bail, over an offence he's not going to be prosecuted for in Sweden. Now I'm no legal eagle, however I have a feeling his time in Blighty is drawing to a close. Cue an extradition to the states on espionage charges then decades in jail, dealing with the wikileaks from his sphincter, caused by big Leroy and the boys. However this story has all the elements for the lefty's to champion, his co-accused being a transgender former soldier, along with being able get one over on the Donald. Watch this space!

I think he shouldn’t have left ‘Bros’ That’s when it all started to go wrong for him.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I think he shouldn’t have left ‘Bros’ That’s when it all started to go wrong for him.

Was he the one who did kung-fu and earned a fortune chinning cunts in films, or was he the prick with the grolsch bottle tops on his laces who did fuck all?

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Was he the one who did kung-fu and earned a fortune chinning cunts in films, or was he the prick with the grolsch bottle tops on his laces who did fuck all?

“When will I Will I be extradited?

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

On the face of it this story is a distraction to the bigger picture. Questions must surely be asked why Jack Shepherd received six months for skipping bail prior to sentencing for manslaughter while Assange got nearly double that over unproven allegations.

It'll be interesting how the USA proceeds. It must have occurred to the Americans that if they successfully extradite Assange then any decent defence attorney will subpoena the President to explain what he meant by saying, "I love Wikileaks" before quoting stolen material in furtherance of his presidential election campaign.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

On the face of it this story is a distraction to the bigger picture. Questions must surely be asked why Jack Shepherd received six months for skipping bail prior to sentencing for manslaughter while Assange got nearly double that over unproven allegations.

It'll be interesting how the USA proceeds. It must have occurred to the Americans that if they successfully extradite Assange then any decent defence attorney will subpoena the President to explain what he meant by saying, "I love Wikileaks" before quoting stolen material in furtherance of his presidential election campaign.

You make some interesting points there Roops which I failed to originally touch on. My personal theory as why Assange  received such harsh treatment, is that it allows the Septic's plenty of time, to get an extradition request through the courts, while keeping him in custody. Now the Donald is denying he knows anything about Wikileaks and will no doubt continue this strategy, however if subpoenaed could he take the fifth?

21 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You make some interesting points there Roops which I failed to originally touch on. My personal theory as why Assange  received such harsh treatment, is that it allows the Septic's plenty of time, to get an extradition request through the courts, while keeping him in custody. Now the Donald is denying he knows anything about Wikileaks and will no doubt continue this strategy, however if subpoenaed could he take the fifth?

He has the right to plead the fifth, but not only would that be politically embarrassing for the President it would also lay bare American hypocrisy.

42 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He has the right to plead the fifth, but not only would that be politically embarrassing for the President it would also lay bare American hypocrisy.

To be fair to him, he's appeared quite keen to embarrass himself so far whilst simultaneously basking in a state of glorious hypocrisy. I wouldn't put anything past him.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

......incredulous pause for hollow, hysterical laughter 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• 1 year later...

Looks like this cunt is going to dodge extradition by virtue of having expensive liars, I mean lawyers, and feeling a tiny bit sorry for himself. 

The extradition judge said "The overall impression is of a depressed and sometimes despairing man fearful for his future." No fucking shit. Anyone would be a little fearful for their future if faced with 75 years inside. This is just a case of if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. 

Why not just trade him for that Sacoolas tart? Everyone's happy not least because we get shot of this Australian cunt. 

5 hours ago, Goober said:

Looks like this cunt is going to dodge extradition by virtue of having expensive liars, I mean lawyers, and feeling a tiny bit sorry for himself. 

The extradition judge said "The overall impression is of a depressed and sometimes despairing man fearful for his future." No fucking shit. Anyone would be a little fearful for their future if faced with 75 years inside. This is just a case of if you can't do the time, don't do the crime. 

Why not just trade him for that Sacoolas tart? Everyone's happy not least because we get shot of this Australian cunt. 

Assange deserves to be freed. His treatment by the British government has been fucking shameful and the MSM who never supported him in any way should hang their fucking heads in shame. They were happy to publish and sensationalise all the stories coming from Wikileaks which suited their agendas, and make lots of money too, but then throw him under the bus when it suited them. Duplicitous cunts to a man. Showing themselves to be the enemy of the people. Trump was about to pardon him anyway if the case went against him, because he knows that his enemies in DC have lots more shit to come from Assange soon. 4D chess and Donald is a Grand Master.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Assange deserves to be freed. His treatment by the British government has been fucking shameful and the MSM who never supported him in any way should hang their fucking heads in shame. They were happy to publish and sensationalise all the stories coming from Wikileaks which suited their agendas, and make lots of money too, but then throw him under the bus when it suited them. Duplicitous cunts to a man. Showing themselves to be the enemy of the people. Trump was about to pardon him anyway if the case went against him, because he knows that his enemies in DC have lots more shit to come from Assange soon. 4D chess and Donald is a Grand Master.

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately Assange was a problem Trump inherited from the previous administration, and he never mentioned dropping the case either. This is probably due to keeping the Hawks on side who wanted old Jules head on a silver platter. I bet he pissed himself laughing when Hillary's server got hacked and he read the emails.

There's absolutely no chance of him being extradited now the ruling is based on mental health. If he did get extradited and ended up topping himself the government would look like cunts, but I think it's time we make a stand.

How many times have we asked for an extradition and the yanks have told us to fuck off. It took a long campaign to get that dozy whore who killed a kid out on his bike possibly before a British court, and the numerous other denied requests.

The 'special relationship' seems very one sided from a judicial standpoint. 

To quote Voltaire - "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

• 1 year later...
Guest BikeFixer

This man is probably mentally very sick, I can only guess what went on his childhood to make him the way he is. Each time I see any news about him I immediately switch off. Full of pain and anger and that had to come from somewhere, I guess his ago has overtaken him and needs all that pain and anger to survive (Tolle The Power of Now)

On 04/01/2021 at 20:06, Major Cunt said:

To quote Voltaire - "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Or the new improved Roops version. ‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to ‘your’ death your right not to  say it’.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Or the new improved Roops version. ‘I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to ‘your’ death your right not to  say it’.

"With great power comes great responsibility" is sometimes attributed to Voltaire. One of the great powers is the freedom of free speech. Your problem is that you irresponsibly exercise the power that you are now laughably moralising about. I actually don't have much of an issue with your views - the problem is the lies you employ to underpin your narrative. You said it yourself; you don't care if your "facts" are correct or not. You run the risk of being judged as someone who has no personal integrity so you have no reason to howl when you knowingly lie or are less than reasonably circumspect in checking the veracity of your claims.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

"With great power comes great responsibility" is sometimes attributed to Voltaire. One of the great powers is the freedom of free speech. Your problem is that you irresponsibly exercise the power that you are now laughably moralising about. I actually don't have much of an issue with your views - the problem is the lies you employ to underpin your narrative. You said it yourself; you don't care if your "facts" are correct or not. You run the risk of being judged as someone who has no personal integrity so you have no reason to howl when you knowingly lie or are less than reasonably circumspect in checking the veracity of your claims.

OMG! I do hope I don’t get judged as someone who has no personal integrity. 🤔

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, King Billy said:

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

🔺🔺 Be afraid. Be very afraid 🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

On 24/01/2022 at 12:09, BikeFixer said:

This man is probably mentally very sick, I can only guess what went on his childhood to make him the way he is. Each time I see any news about him I immediately switch off. Full of pain and anger and that had to come from somewhere, I guess his ago has overtaken him and needs all that pain and anger to survive (Tolle The Power of Now)

Bikefixer, will you return and tell the membership about your painful childhood  memories?