CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Mingeeta
1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Somthing going down in London. .was out for evening with no tv or radio. .just in now. .more strangers to the faith getting all warry 

Panzerknacker 

Yep, woke up to this, what pissed me off more was within a minute of turning on, that famous line was spouted ' were waiting to see if the suspects were known to the Police'.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Yep, woke up to this, what pissed me off more was within a minute of turning on, that famous line was spouted ' were waiting to see if the suspects were known to the Police'.

... Isn't it remarkable though, how quickly the police reacted. They were at the scene in 8 minutes!  Not bad eh. Mind you, London Bridge Police Station (one of the Met's largest) is but 100 yards away. Oh well, at least the election hasn't been affected.  

On 23/05/2017 at 5:28 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

My thoughts are with the victims and their loved ones.

Time for a rethink on who and what we allow in this country.

No one has claimed this apalling crime yet, if the cowards do then the gloves should be off for the authorities. Use whatever means is necessary to interrogate any suspects and a new prison in the middle of nowhere to put the cunts, living in paper clothes, fed on bread and water and denied prayer rights, until they die. 

Iam a Manc and we all feel for the persons sadly involved.

• 3 years later...
42 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I would think that as long as he covers his head up he is going to be Patsy to more than one big horny fucker and by then his ring will be so stretched that he will be able to pull it over his head.

I find it annoying that over 55 years, it will cost the nation somewhere in the region of 7 million quid to incarcerate the fuckwit. 9mm parabellum is only 45p a round, and £10 for a couple of gallons of petrol. 

They could spend the 7 million kitting out navy patrol boats with rotary cannons and immigrant detecting radar.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find it annoying that over 55 years, it will cost the nation somewhere in the region of 7 million quid to incarcerate the fuckwit. 9mm parabellum is only 45p a round, and £10 for a couple of gallons of petrol. 

They could spend the 7 million kitting out navy patrol boats with rotary cannons and immigrant detecting radar.

I'm down on the South Coast doing some scuba diving. I haven't spotted any inflatables. If I do, do you want to accidentally pierce them with the knife? 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm down on the South Coast doing some scuba diving. I haven't spotted any inflatables. If I do, do you want to accidentally pierce them with the knife? 

Good idea. You wouldn't get me scuba diving. I'm frightened of the pirate skellingtons that guard the treasure.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would have given him death with a minimum of 55 days torture.

Good evening Dr Mengele.

On 04/06/2017 at 12:30, PANZER MURPHY said:

Despicable little towrags. .really think the gloves have to come off and suspend  a few civil liberties and institute internment using intel gathered as evidence. This is a war after all 

Panzerknacker 

I agree Panz. That’s exactly what Belfast needs right now. Let’s get these provo cunts rounded up once and for all.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I believe this cunt was apprehended in Libya the day after the bombing, trying to scuttle away like the cowardly little shit he is. Lets send him back there for either the rope or 55 years in a squalid dungeon and absolutely no XBox and telly, but plenty arse rape.

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The roops claims yer a spindly limbed pensioner with paunch bally baby..how would she come to such a conclusion.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Cos she’s a fucking megalomaniac ex heroin addict who I’ve discovered lives in a halfway house in Gloucestershire. Opioid addiction causes strange effects in the human brain. She exhibits many of them, bless her.