CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Manchester terrorist bombing

Guest Alfie Noakes

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

From Tommy Robinson 

"We need mass deportations of terrorists & their families who harbour them ,no more sitting & waiting for them to strike terror on our soil."

Rational and proportionate.

Think punkleton mite have the Germ of an idea. .didn't the Israeli government Bulldoze the houses belonging to the families of suicide bombers to dissuade the young and stupid against gettin caught up in this nonsense 

Panzerknacker 

6 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It keeps 60 million plus cunts in line. That line is in your weekly pay packet in two guises, Tax and NI. You are hit in the pocket. Your place in a capitalist PLC is decided by money. The Islamic community has amassed wealth through businesses and property by circumnavigating this, just as the elite have tax evasion and laws that allow such practices. Extort them slowly, disincentivise them. It will discourage others from setting up more businesses, discourage more who wish to come to UK plc. There is no other way. The alternatives are simply not practical or plausible. Round up 3 million people and throw them out? A breakdown in civilised society would occur even if it were possible. The solution is not quick, but putting the cunts out of business will be the only way of halting the rising line on the graph of growing Islamification of UK plc.

Do you mean impose higher taxes on the Muslim community for businesses already trading, or are you suggesting to hit new businesses started by those from Islamic citizenry with higher tax bracketing? An educated person such as you well knows the UK, and the West's economic stance per se, is built upon principles of capitalism and a relatively free market. By creating laws which prohibited the conditions for free enterprise and autonomy, you are taking away the very characteristics of Western thinking and conduct. Islam wins because it removes the thought process of self-governance. Extort Muslim businesses, then you will also have to extort a traditional, indigenous British code of trading. Like I said previously, it is too late. Surely such actions, no matter how insidious, will create a civil war.

Guest Ollyboro

According to Theresa, this was the worst attack ever on Northern England. There speaks a cunt who wasn't in Middlesbrough in '88 when Chelsea tried smashing up Linthorpe road*. They succeeded in doubling the property prices. Ms May's pearl necklace looks a bit lumpy.

*I'll avoid mentioning Thatcher's attack on the North. It's far too soon after her death to be making inappropriate comments about the awful hag.

9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Banks and revenue have all the tools needed to spot financial irregularities in these communities. .they can't keep it all under the bed ..think that's what the beest was getting at

Panzerknacker 

Try joining a discussion with someone who gives a fuck what you think, you scrounging, freeloading tosser.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Try joining a discussion with someone who gives a fuck what you think, you scrounging, freeloading tosser.

Just because your too stupid to grasp an idea or the solution doesn't incude someone getting a shoeing is rather more your issue to deal with wuggers. .now go back to glaring at brown people from your caravan window 

Panzerknacker 

9 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just because your too stupid to grasp an idea or the solution doesn't incude someone getting a shoeing is rather more your issue to deal with wuggers. .now go back to glaring at brown people from your caravan window 

Panzerknacker 

If you paid into the system and didn't freely admit on a public website that you dodge paying taxes and wrongly claim benefits, perhaps you might in future receive less animosity when joining a discussion involving money. Take some grammar lessons while you're at it, too.

Now kindly get fucked.

Guest nobgobbler
22 minutes ago, The Beast said:

It keeps 60 million plus cunts in line. That line is in your weekly pay packet in two guises, Tax and NI. You are hit in the pocket. Your place in a capitalist PLC is decided by money. The Islamic community has amassed wealth through businesses and property by circumnavigating this, just as the elite have tax evasion and laws that allow such practices. Extort them slowly, disincentivise them. It will discourage others from setting up more businesses, discourage more who wish to come to UK plc. There is no other way. The alternatives are simply not practical or plausible. Round up 3 million people and throw them out? A breakdown in civilised society would occur even if it were possible. The solution is not quick, but putting the cunts out of business will be the only way of halting the rising line on the graph of growing Islamification of UK plc.

Pull the fucking mosques down and they can leave if they want.

Guest Manky

I have attended the Manchester Arena on a number of occasions. I worked on crowd management there for a couple of years. The concert last night was for a target audience of kids and their parents. The Arena is in the top few of the busiest arenas in the world and is a very soft target..

What has happened will not change my views on what should be done.

Mrs Manky is currently in Manchester, stuck at the wrong end of town by a suspect package or something similar in the Arndale Centre. The public will be a bit jumpy so this probably won't be the last incident today.

I believe the locals were out in force last night, offering lifts home, a bed for the night and general assistance. Good people.

As for the perpetrator, who is believed to be among the dead, I would bury him in a pigs carcass with his blown off bits spread in several locations. I don't think I will be far off the mark suggesting he wouldn't like that.

4 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have attended the Manchester Arena on a number of occasions. I worked on crowd management there for a couple of years. The concert last night was for a target audience of kids and their parents. The Arena is in the top few of the busiest arenas in the world and is a very soft target..

Mrs Manky is currently in Manchester, stuck at the wrong end of town by a suspect package or something similar in the Arndale Centre. The public will be a bit jumpy so this probably won't be the last incident today.

I believe the locals were out in force last night, offering lifts home, a bed for the night and general assistance. Good people.

As for the perpetrator, who is believed to be among the dead, I would bury him in a pigs carcass with his blown off bits spread in several locations. I don't think I will be far off the mark suggesting he wouldn't like that.

Yes, good on them, sound people. Hope your missus gets home without bother. As for you, nothing changes, go fuck yerself

13 minutes ago, Manky said:

Bit unfair on the pig though...

Guest Manky
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yes, good on them, sound people. Hope your missus gets home without bother. As for you, nothing changes, go fuck yerself

A lot of the audience will have travelled from out of town for the concert so to put it in perspective Greater Manchester has a population of over 2,500,000 with 10,000,000 more within an hour's drive. My thoughts are with the victims, unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mrs Manky will be fine. Old Nick cries at the prospect of her turning up.

Guest Mingeeta
35 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Pull the fucking mosques down and they can leave if they want.

Turn them into a Wetherspoons or sandwich shops what have bacon and pork sausage bin lids advertised in the window.

50 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If you paid into the system and didn't freely admit on a public website that you dodge paying taxes and wrongly claim benefits, perhaps you might in future receive less animosity when joining a discussion involving money. Take some grammar lessons while you're at it, too.

Now kindly get fucked.

Again you labour under the notion I give a fuck what you or anyone here says or thinks ..how's the glaring goin. .is it working. .are the brown masses withering under your bunched mono brow ..

Panzerknacker 

57 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Do you mean impose higher taxes on the Muslim community for businesses already trading, or are you suggesting to hit new businesses started by those from Islamic citizenry with higher tax bracketing? An educated person such as you well knows the UK, and the West's economic stance per se, is built upon principles of capitalism and a relatively free market. By creating laws which prohibited the conditions for free enterprise and autonomy, you are taking away the very characteristics of Western thinking and conduct. Islam wins because it removes the thought process of self-governance. Extort Muslim businesses, then you will also have to extort a traditional, indigenous British code of trading. Like I said previously, it is too late. Surely such actions, no matter how insidious, will create a civil war.

Taxing people more because they are muslims is cack handed and obvious. I am not suggesting this.

I don't believe it is too late. What is against the majority is a ruling elite that do not possess the guts to tackle this community and the savage aspects of its culture eg treatment of women, female circumcision and the reality it does these things with impunity.

The places of worship registration process needs to be more convoluted, expensive and it's charitable trust status removed. This would then require the need to have their funding declared. Currently business rates are not charged. Yes it would piss off other religions, but they have far fewer places of worship than muslims. The church of England is exempt from these laws already as it is the state church. This is just one example. It would hit the focal point of the community.

UK plc has plenty of laws and institutions to deal with these shitbags, but they have been left to gather dust since the demise of its empire. The political will is what is lacking here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

...didn't the Israeli government Bulldoze the houses belonging to the families of suicide bombers to dissuade the young and stupid against gettin caught up in this nonsense 

A model which, if adopted in Bradford and Luton, would make the Highland Clearances look like a picnic.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Taxing people more because they are muslims is cack handed and obvious. I am not suggesting this.

I don't believe it is too late. What is against the majority is a ruling elite that do not possess the guts to tackle this community and the savage aspects of its culture eg treatment of women, female circumcision and the reality it does these things with impunity.

The places of worship registration process needs to be more convoluted, expensive and it's charitable trust status removed. This would then require the need to have their funding declared. Currently business rates are not charged. Yes it would piss off other religions, but they have far fewer places of worship than muslims. The church of England is exempt from these laws already as it is the state church. This is just one example. It would hit the focal point of the community.

UK plc has plenty of laws and institutions to deal with these shitbags, but they have been left to gather dust since the demise of its empire. The political will is what is lacking here. 

There can be very little to stop any suicide bomber, as each and every one of us could do it with ease if we so wished. Vigilance, is our only weapon against these idiots, though I must say that the security at the gig last night was lacking and should be addressed at every public venue/gathering... Nothing else will stop the mind of a suicide bomber, intent on doing what they do. 

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I wish it was this easy, really. Politicians are short-term thinkers and fearful of rocking the boat, and I can't see anything being implemented – despite the recent terror attacks providing an ideal catalyst for them to do so.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I wish it was this easy, really. Politicians are short-term thinkers and fearful of rocking the boat, and I can't see anything being implemented – despite the recent terror attacks providing an ideal catalyst for them to do so.

In truth, I'm as fucked-off about last night as any other decent thinking human being, and I also believe that to fight these cunts, we have got to be as 'immoral' as they are at their own game. Human Rights, don't come into it and neither does Freedom of Movement. "Muslims" are the terrorists of this world and if we are to eradicate terrorists, then we must eradicate the Muslim faith. Fuck them ALL out of this country. Every last one of them. It only takes one rotten egg, and we have more than enough rotter's here as is evident.  

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Can't be that hard to get rid of 3 million people. Hitler managed it, and he was a fucking Austrian.