CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Homelessness.

Guest 'eavensabove

25 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Once all the homeless people this nom is about deal with their mental health problems; substance abuse issues; stench of piss and shit from years in the same clothes, perhaps they could get a job. After a while, maybe they could get on the property ladder. Maybe a little later on, they could use the equity they have built up in their property to enter the BtL market. Maybe after a while, they might even give a fuck about the Royal Society of Economics and could engage with @DingTheRioja and @Mrs Roops in a fucking mindlessly tedious I'm smarter than you are cuntishness contest on Cunts Corner. That would be fun. 

Well said, Spankers. The immovable cunt vs the unstoppable wanker, engaged in an epic bore-off.  

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
Just now, Ape said:

Well said, Spankers. The immovable cunt vs the unstoppable wanker, engaged in an epic bore-off.  

The photocopier needs refilling, Bubba can't manage it on his own, go and help him.

Guest Piston
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well housing is a basic need, whereas personal transport is not. Still, lets go with your comparison. The point is many first time buyers can't even afford a clapped out Focus if the market rate for a 15 year old model that barely scrapes through an MOT costs £20k.

Plus ca change eh?

If I might offer some advice: your efforts at explanation are admirable but doomed to fail.

Oop north (aye) they have a phrase:  "Yer can always tell an idiot... but yer can't tell 'im much"

I fear Ding has a 1 sentence comprehension cache, so much of your exposition has been er 'overflow'.

Anyway all self confessed opportunist parasites  BTL landlords should be shot or maybe coolered evicted and then re-let back...and then shot.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

No it's a modern day "What the Butler saw" machine. 

You have to put your head inside for the 3D experience. Give it a try and tell us how you got on.

Let him go in cock first, after all he could be right.

On 27/05/2017 at 1:27 PM, 'eavensabove said:

It cannot be said that all homeless people here in the U.K. are down & out lowlife drug addicts & muggers.  It must be a right Cunt to be homeless and having to live in the streets in all weathers and without a pot to piss in. Isn't it ironic that at last weeks Manchester bombing, a homeless man gave his all and everything to assist the dying and injured of his local community when that same community had provided him with fuck all. Even more so, that poor cunt was having to live on the streets whilst the very cunt who killed those kids lived in relative luxury. They reckon that 45 grand has so far been raised for the bloke, but what a fucking insult! Does it seriously take the actions such as his to make homelessness a poxy charitable hope, and what will 45k do for the cunt in the long term?

NOBODY in this day and age here in England should be sleeping on the streets tonight, let alone night after fucking night, whilst fucking foreigners rob our very own people of basic dignity. and respect. As far as I'm concerned, that bloke was the biggest hero of them all when that bombing bastard did what he did, as he owes no cunt nothing.  

Got no home....save up and get one.  It's easy, even I did it.  My brothers got two homes and he's not even very good with money.