CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Homelessness.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Ape said:

Is this an attempt at humour, or are you just being a fucking idiot again?

Again?  It isn't like she has a choice in the matter!

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

A rotting wooden door over a trolley filled ditch is hardly a drawbridge. Indeed, a bricked up caravan in the middle of a field isn't a castle either. No matter how many cardboard battlements you sellotape to it.

Oh do stop spying on me.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They're out in the fresh air and that's a rarity these days if all the old duffers are to be believed.

That well may be the case and even a god-send perhaps in this current weather, but for how long would You last in the cold of Winter, night after night on the streets? I also wonder how many folks would have given that homeless guy a second-glance before last weeks bombing? There is no reason whatsoever why anybody should have to live on the street, unless it is through choice. Without an address, no benefits are paid to those who are obviously more entitled to them  than some cunt of a single chav mother with half a dozen bratz and/or the truly idle spongers.

Guest 'eavensabove
22 hours ago, Manky said:

The vast majority of supposedly homeless fuckers in Manchester go home at the end of a hard days scrounging to a house or flat. They are fucking parasites, leeches on society, drug addicts and total cunts. Whenever homelessness is in the news, SWP, Momentum and assorted commie twats hijack the event for political reasons. Get rid of the druggies, beggars, alcoholics and assorted shite then one social worker could solve the problem by Monday dinner and devote the rest of the week to child abducting and defending grooming gangs.

but, there are just as many, if not more, throughout every city who are on the streets and not through choice. For how long would you last Mank's? Seriously? Unable to go anywhere or to anyone... Sure, there are hundreds that even fly here every day to beg and then fly home again, and I know of many other scams too, but they are the minority.

Guest Snatch
21 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

but, there are just as many, if not more, throughout every city who are on the streets and not through choice. For how long would you last Mank's? Seriously? Unable to go anywhere or to anyone... Sure, there are hundreds that even fly here every day to beg and then fly home again, and I know of many other scams too, but they are the minority.

Will you be taking any in when the winter comes?

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I could survive the streets. The truth of the matter is I would rather use my energy to survive in a comfy bed with electrickery and hot water and things.

Guest nobgobbler
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

I could survive the streets. The truth of the matter is I would rather use my energy to survive in a comfy bed with electrickery and hot water and things.

I couldn't. I'd be crying within 5 minutes and I'd probably be dead within 5 hours. It's weird but I used to have nightmares about being homeless. Can't think of anything worse. 

Guest Manky
6 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I couldn't. I'd be crying within 5 minutes and I'd probably be dead within 5 hours. It's weird but I used to have nightmares about being homeless. Can't think of anything worse. 

I never want to survive the streets. There is enough help for those who need it without me having to put my Snake Plisken hat on.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You could always go on the game in Canal st.....

I doubt it. Might end up with an ugly old faggot mong. There again, if I only worked the nights you were at an 18 hole bum-a-fest, it should be safe enough. Prick

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Manky said:

... and no doubt would most of the homeless, given the chance, and the relatively small funding involved to do so. We either put-up with the gutter-snipes or simply house the fuckers. If we can house immigrants, then?

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

It must be soul destroying for some of the poor fuckers. Many have already fled from abusive homes and situations, and I doubt if the survival rate/life expectancy on the streets is long. They only need a little help to get them away from their living horror, and many deserve it too.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Manky said:

I never want to survive the streets. There is enough help for those who need it without me having to put my Snake Plisken hat on.

With respect Mank's, there is not. 

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

Pan some  important cunts head in for no reason whatsoever. .go inside for a couple of years.. learn to weld .  come out ..get back into society 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Manky
28 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

With respect Mank's, there is not. 

The help is available. If the local authorities have no stomach, no desire, no get up and go to do something then it is them at fault.

For every genuine homeless person I see on the street I will probably see 5 bone idle fuckwits just after easy money to fund their drug habits thus supplying money through various channels to organised crime and terrorism.

Take three quarters of the cunts out of the equation and the real homeless can be assisted, although it seems some want to stay on the streets.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Manky said:

The help is available. If the local authorities have no stomach, no desire, no get up and go to do something then it is them at fault.

For every genuine homeless person I see on the street I will probably see 5 bone idle fuckwits just after easy money to fund their drug habits thus supplying money through various channels to organised crime and terrorism.

Take three quarters of the cunts out of the equation and the real homeless can be assisted, although it seems some want to stay on the streets.

Very true, but then again what you say about the councils is also very true, as they seem to wash their hands of them and pass them off to others to assist. I agree that many homeless in major cities will be scum who deserve nothing less perhaps, but they are not the majority. I've seen young women for example having to sleep in their cars night after night, and many of these will also be well educated and have simply fallen on bad times.  If you are Single, you are the last to be housed by most councils and I doubt that there are many entire "British" families having to live on the streets. The 'real' desperate homeless get nothing, save for the odd hot drink now and then and if they're lucky a blanket. 

If it is the Councils who should be doing something for these people, then why the fuck aren't they? No, they'd rather waste their funds on poxy needless shit whilst people mean fuck-all to them.

Guest Manky
29 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Very true, but then again what you say about the councils is also very true, as they seem to wash their hands of them and pass them off to others to assist. I agree that many homeless in major cities will be scum who deserve nothing less perhaps, but they are not the majority. I've seen young women for example having to sleep in their cars night after night, and many of these will also be well educated and have simply fallen on bad times.  If you are Single, you are the last to be housed by most councils and I doubt that there are many entire "British" families having to live on the streets. The 'real' desperate homeless get nothing, save for the odd hot drink now and then and if they're lucky a blanket. 

If it is the Councils who should be doing something for these people, then why the fuck aren't they? No, they'd rather waste their funds on poxy needless shit whilst people mean fuck-all to them.

As a believer that we are all responsible for ourselves, I often wonder if everybody can expect a run of dire luck or are the misfortunes caused by bad decisions, assorted vices like gambling, alcohol or drugs or the fact that these people can be total cunts who deserve no better.

When was the last time you heard someone own up to their own inadequacies instead of a making excuses and blaming others for their own fuck-ups. The world is full of cunts

37 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

If you're so concerned about it..... take one in.

( There may be perks for you )

Guest 'eavensabove
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you're so concerned about it..... take one in.

( There may be perks for you )

One? I've got six already. 

Guest 'eavensabove
34 minutes ago, Manky said:

As a believer that we are all responsible for ourselves, I often wonder if everybody can expect a run of dire luck or are the misfortunes caused by bad decisions, assorted vices like gambling, alcohol or drugs or the fact that these people can be total cunts who deserve no better.

When was the last time you heard someone own up to their own inadequacies instead of a making excuses and blaming others for their own fuck-ups. The world is full of cunts

Couldn't agree more.

Guest Spanky
35 minutes ago, Manky said:

Go on then Manky, own up to your own inadequacy of being a fucking thick cunt 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Spanky said:

Go on then Manky, own up to your own inadequacy of being a fucking thick cunt 

Not all people who have problems also have inadequacies. 

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Pan some  important cunts head in for no reason whatsoever. .go inside for a couple of years.. learn to weld .  come out ..get back into society 

Panzerknacker 

Why, is that what you did?