CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Homelessness.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

Go on then Manky, own up to your own inadequacy of being a fucking thick cunt 

Why?  I am not homeless and not blaming anybody. I find being a thick cunt has its advantages. It means I can converse on a level with the likes of yourself.

Guest Spanky
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Why?  I am not homeless and not blaming anybody. I find being a thick cunt has its advantages. It means I can converse on a level with the likes of yourself.

No Manky, I'm afraid you can not.

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

It must be soul destroying for some of the poor fuckers. Many have already fled from abusive homes and situations, and I doubt if the survival rate/life expectancy on the streets is long. They only need a little help to get them away from their living horror, and many deserve it too.

Unfortunately the genuine ones get lost in a sea of fake idle begging conmen cunts who after a hard day of scrounging go home to their two up two down. What the genuine homeless need is a job then everything else should fall into place. Chances are they'll never get the opportunity, and no doubt they're likely to have other problems that they need help with as well. You could blame it on social services not being fit for purpose, but the fact is there are too many people in the country, not enough work to go round, and not enough resources.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

You stupid cow.

I live a quiet inoffensive life Punkly, I never upset anyone and keep myself to myself

lol

fuck off :)

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I live a quiet inoffensive life Punkly, I never upset anyone and keep myself to myself

lol

fuck off :)

Oooops, sorry Pen, almost forgot. I'll pop around to Poundstretchers car park with a Thermos of hot Ovaltine and a bacon bap... are you OK for smalls & blankets?

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Oooops, sorry Pen, almost forgot. I'll pop around to Poundstretchers car park with a Thermos of hot Ovaltine and a bacon bap.

The hot bacon bap is ok but stick the thermos of ovaltine up Punkley's dark passage.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's a waste of a perfectly good flask, Pen. Besides Punky would only enjoy the experience...

Not in the way I'd shove it, he wouldn't. Sideways.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The hot bacon bap is ok but stick the thermos of ovaltine up Punkley's dark passage.

I'm reminded of my time spent in hospital. "Nil By Mouth" they told me, and so I was fed cups of coffee up me arse... 

It was fucking awful. The cunts never put any sugar in it.  

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm reminded of my time spent in hospital. "Nil By Mouth" they told me, and so I was fed cups of coffee up me arse... 

Having another injection in my eyes on tuesday. They're dotting my eyes again.

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That's a waste of a perfectly good flask, Pen. Besides Punky would only enjoy the experience...

Not only that, it would probably curdle. I wouldn't think that can you mix hot Ovaltine, with spunk.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Having another injection in my eyes on tuesday. They're dotting my eyes again.

Do they put you under. Anaesthetic I mean?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Tory scaremongers would like you to think that this country is rife with benefit cheats. Actual benefit fraud is less than 1% of the total paid out.

Stop labelling claimants as fraudsters and look at tax avoidance schemes, like the ones punkape wishes he had the money to be a part of.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You cunt. I'm going in soon and I'll be laughing my tits off at that while I'm waiting for some cunt to wheel me down to the room with the big lights and sharp cutty things. I must remember not to ask for a hobnob.

Guest nobgobbler
10 hours ago, Marty Feldman Noakes said:

Tory scaremongers would like you to think that this country is rife with benefit cheats. Actual benefit fraud is less than 1% of the total paid out.

Stop labelling claimants as fraudsters and look at tax avoidance schemes, like the ones punkape wishes he had the money to be a part of.

You're right. They are going balls out to slash the benefit budget and targeting flids at the moment. The application form is worded in such a way that if you answer the questions exactly as they are put you won't qualify unless your are nothing more than a cabbage. It"s something like 80% of those who appeal are found eligible. Just stop sending money out of the country and there'll be plenty to go round. I agree the tax avoidance loopholes need stitching up. Target the rich with the same enthusiasm they target the infirm for once.

Guest Mingeeta
11 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Can't be that dark pen, its a fucking big gaping hole..

Guest nobgobbler
46 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Can't be that dark pen, its a fucking big gaping hole..

Didn't the olympic torch go missing a while back?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
12 hours ago, Marty Feldman Noakes said:

Nothing wrong with tax avoidance which isn't breaking any laws. Tax evasion is, and until you can get your tiny mind round that I would leave government finance to the grown ups. We're you in the same maths class as Abbott - the - Hut?

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Marty Feldman Noakes said:

Even some working folks are having to use food banks. Nurses too for example. Many others also have no alternative but to claim benefits, such as carers who as far as I'm concerned work their bollocks off 24/7 without any respite, let alone a Bank Holiday break. Their wages for caring equates to 37p per hour, whilst if their family member was to be placed into Council care, would cost in excess of £350 per day... 

Guest nobgobbler
11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Nothing wrong with tax avoidance which isn't breaking any laws. Tax evasion is, and until you can get your tiny mind round that I would leave government finance to the grown ups. We're you in the same maths class as Abbott - the - Hut?

There is a fine line though. They invented PAYE for a reason, which presumably was to ensure that any money earned in the UK is taxed. Just because sticking massive amounts of money in offshore accounts etc is legal, it doesn't make it fair on less affluent taxpayers who pay every penny that's due at source therefore in full and on time. So that they can afford to let some enjoy the benefit of tax avoidance, the HMRC cunts are flailing about trying to find any possible way to rob the rest of us. Some time soon, landlords are going to have to declare every three months, which is nothing more than discrimination. I'm reluctant to pay my accountant 4 times a year, but I'll have no choice as any errors I make would cost me shit loads in fines. The cunts are taking the piss.