CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

My emergency Cobra meetings usually involve 5 pints of the stuff and a jalfrezi*. 

Uncle Ben is a cunt. 

*RIP, mikey Fucking D

You're a fucking dick head, I'm actually starting to prefer welsh_cunt as my sheep shagging taffy twat of choice. Up your game or fuck off, again

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You've stole my rose tinted specs haven't you? You knew I was away and you stole them. Somebody call a constable. You bastard 

Looks like he stole your Womans Weekly too, by the cut of his jib. Just as well it wasn't your "Gypo's For Beginners" draft, which from the copy you sent me  would have bolted Rick up, Left Right & Centre.

Incidentally, I'm still proof-reading first line of front page, what does "First catch your Hedgehog" truly mean? Won't your captive audience struggle with that? Just saying, as a forethought before going to press. 

Guest Lady Penelope

I have to admit that if I was a terrorist and I had seen what Rick had posted I would be shit scared coz what he has written is so cutting :o

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I've been dipping in and out of the Manchester One Love concert. It probably wont surprise you that a lot of it is not really my kind of music. What is impressive and encouraging  at a pretty depressing time is that here is a huge crowd of predominantly young people giving a massage of defiance to these terrorists. They are not frightened, they are not consumed by anger or bitterness and they are sending a message that these people can't divide us and can shove it. Which do you think pisses the terrorists off more, that or rants about internment and targeting the Muslim community as a whole?

Doubtless in the coming days there will be attacks on individual Muslims and bricks going through the windows of Mosques etc. Do you think the likes of ISIS give a shit about this? They don't worry about injuring or killing us because we are infidels. What you need to know is that they don't give a shit about ordinary Muslims either, because in their twisted ideology if Muslims don't support their ideology and their ridiculous caliphate they are infidels too.

I know what would piss them off; round up all the suspects, people of interest, former suspects and any cunt even with the slights inkling of support for their fascist retarded ideas. Ideally drop their mutilated and burning corpses, along with several thousand bombs, onto ISIS held areas of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. This one is just a pipe dream, however, otherwise lock the cunts up for good somewhere bleak, wet and cold

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I know what would piss them off; round up all the suspects, people of interest, former suspects and any cunt even with the slights inkling of support for their fascist retarded ideas. Ideally drop their mutilated and burning corpses, along with several thousand bombs, onto ISIS held areas of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. This one is just a pipe dream, however, otherwise lock the cunts up for good somewhere bleak, wet and cold

Force feed them Pork. We can rid ourselves of the Old Bill too then.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Bleak, wet and cold, I'm pretty sure we can find a home for the few hundred sheepshaggers currently inhabiting the Falklands and send the cunts there.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bleak, wet and cold, I'm pretty sure we can find a home for the few hundred sheepshaggers currently inhabiting the Falklands and send the cunts there.

No fuck that, build a new island in the North Sea and give the cunts one fishing rod between 3000

10 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I have to admit that if I was a terrorist and I had seen what Rick had posted I would be shit scared coz what he has written is so cutting :o

It's not about scaring them Pen, you can't scare people who are prepared to die for their ideology. What tonight was about was defiance, showing them that we aren't scared of them. Innocent kids were murdered, but the crowd turned up anyway. The terrorists failed.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's not about scaring them Pen, you can't scare people who are prepared to die for their ideology. What tonight was about was defiance, showing them that we aren't scared of them. Innocent kids were murdered, but the crowd turned up any way. The terrorists failed.

They will be laughing. They don't see failure, all they see is an easy path to paradise.

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

It's not about scaring them Pen, you can't scare people who are prepared to die for their ideology. What tonight was about was defiance, showing them that we aren't scared of them. Innocent kids were murdered, but the crowd turned up anyway. The terrorists failed.

You're missing the point while making it, we all know we can't scare the ones who've already been turned, but we can scare the thick and impressionable ones who may be turned in the future. And being thick and impressionable, that's all there will be room for in their limited cerebellum. They will then reference this fear as a mechanism for avoidance of radicalisation. It's simple psychology, teach them to fear death before someone else teaches them to seek it out and embrace it. They haven't the capacity to contemplate both, or replace one with the other.

8 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Cobblers. Any extremist will be laughing their tits off at the defiant response of Justin cunting beiber telling every victim that he loves them. You've just said you can't scare cunts prepared to die for their ideology so the gloves have to come off or the terrorists keep winning

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You're missing the point while making it, we all know we can't scare the ones who've already been turned, but we can scare the thick and impressionable ones who may be turned in the future. And being thick and impressionable, that's all there will be room for in their limited cerebellum. They will then reference this fear as a mechanism for avoidance of radicalisation. It's simple psychology, teach them to fear death before someone else teaches them to seek it out and embrace it. They haven't the capacity to contemplate both, or replace one with the other.

We need more of these establishments only harsher and with no rights to practice their religious beliefs.Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg

12 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

We need more of these establishments only harsher and with no rights to practice their religious beliefs.Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg

Excellent stuff Pen! When Mr Trump finally caves in and makes me commandant of Guantanamo bay, I shall employ you as head of correctional methods. You get beachfront accommodation and your own rechargeable cattle prod.

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Splendid, but I genuinely have no idea who you are? 

Idiot. 

Well I know you're a super duper big shot business man who seals multi million pound deals at the drop of a hat who also doesn't like being called out for a good piss talking for dull and idiotic comments. You bring nothing to this site, it was better off when you were in a strop 

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Rick_B said:

A cracking idea, Guantanamo Bay is the biggest recruiting agent for Islamist terrorists.

:rolleyes:

You really are living in cloud cuckoo land Rick. For every terrorist it inspires it will scare the shit out of 10,000 others.

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cobblers. Any extremist will be laughing their tits off at the defiant response of Justin cunting beiber telling every victim that he loves them. You've just said you can't scare cunts prepared to die for their ideology so the gloves have to come off or the terrorists keep winning

We all know that Justin Beiber is crap, but it's not really relevant to this.

I expect I'll come to regret posting this here, but I'm going to anyway. Ariana Grande's version of Over The Rainbow was breathtaking, if you aren't touched by this you aint got no soul, and I don't normally like this kind of stuff.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-ariana-grandes-emotional-somewhere-over-the-rainbow-w485756

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And he's missing the point again, if it was run properly, they wouldn't be leaving.

Did it stop terrorism? No it didn't. Dragging people off the streets and sending them to a concentration camp to be tortured without a trial didn't work, it just fuelled hatred of The West.