CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

When did a terrorist last successfully sue the police for injuries received.?

Very noble I'm sure, so what's with the insults?

-oo0oo-

Aside from being a soft target, one of the reasons a terrorist blew himself up at the Ariana Grande gig was to intimidate the audience in particular and the population as a whole - unchaperoned females enjoying themselves to music and dance is an anathema to the Wahhabist inspired ideology of ISIS. In this respect the fact that two weeks later Ms Grande returned to Manchester and performed to a sell-out audience and raised £7 million to aid the victims demonstrated that the extremists manifestly failed.

Accusing someone of talking out of their backside can hardly be deemed an insult on Cunt's Corner, Roops! If Rick is too soft to take the flack, he shouldn't be 1) putting himself in the line of fire, and 2) moderating.

Re: £7 million raised, how can you possibly put a figure on the loss of life suffered? I'm sure the families of those murdered couldn't care less about the money raised. It won't bring back their loved ones. The cost of clearing up the mess – Westminster, Manchester and London Bridge – has superseded £7 million by some distance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

-oo0oo-

Aside from being a soft target, one of the reasons a terrorist blew himself up at the Ariana Grande gig was to intimidate the audience in particular and the population as a whole - unchaperoned females enjoying themselves to music and dance is an anathema to the Wahhabist inspired ideology of ISIS. In this respect the fact that two weeks later Ms Grande returned to Manchester and performed to a sell-out audience and raised £7 million to aid the victims demonstrated that the extremists manifestly failed.

They carried out a successful bombing that killed many infidels at the cost of one of their own martyrs, who they'll say will get a bunch of virgins and a reach around from Muhammed himself (I presume). It's good to see people not letting it get them down, don't get me wrong, but if you think public displays of strength like this will make people stop fearing getting blown up, or make terrorism go away, then you're wrong. Their mission is to die whilst killing as many infidels as possible and they did not fail.

Guest Snatch
31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

-oo0oo-

There is always a first time and it will happen if this carries on.

As for comments on the terrorists not winning, their not exactly losing either. You only need to read the replies above, they said it all.

As for insults, everyone gets them. What's so special about Rick?

23 minutes ago, Snatch said:

There is always a first time and it will happen if this carries on.

As for comments on the terrorists not winning, their not exactly losing either. You only need to read the replies above, they said it all.

As for insults, everyone gets them. What's so special about Rick?

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for old Ricky boy- he's fighting a loosing battle with no one in his corner 

Guest Snatch
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for old Ricky boy- he's fighting a loosing battle with no one in his corner 

And why is he the only one in his corner? 

Guest Snatch
Just now, Roadkill said:

... Because we're all racists?

Fuck it, I'm off to light a candle. That'll really fuck the terrorists up. They won't be expecting that.

What if we all wear coloured armbands. If certainly helped get rid of cancer. And lighting up buildings in the colours of the flag. 

Mohammed and he mates will be queueing up at the airport to get out.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

No use in paralysing the cunts Pen. They will find a good lawyer that will manage to sue the police for a few million.

They're better off dead. It will be cheaper for the tax payer.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

When did a terrorist last successfully sue the police for injuries received.?...

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

There is always a first time and it will happen if this carries on....

I was wondering if you would say that, and there's you facetiously saying,

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

And why is he the only one in his corner? 

I very much doubt that on a forum called cunts corner there will be too many "let's organise a focus group for potential jihadis" types. Mistakes of the past have put us in today's situation. Allowing segrigation of communities and the fear to address the serious problems with Islam and it's basic incompatibility with a free democracy due to political correctness are the biggies. Also the absolute failure to get tough post 9/11 on this idealogy and make it perfectly clear it won't be tolerated and you'll get banged up or fucked off for good. Those who foster and promote radical Islam are laughing in the faces of the authorities because they know they're weak and toothless and see the general population as the same-more interested in what new app for their phones or taking pathetic selfies in the gym to prove how awesome they are. 

Unfortunatly no government now or in the near future will ever has the balls or legal power to do what the vast majority of normal UK citizens want (including Muslims who don't agree with Isis doctrine). That being round up every know suspect, former ones, cunts who've been on "hols" to syra, 'ganers or the Turkish boarder or anyone who agrees in the slightest with this jihadist shite, and lock the cunts up for good a long way away from normal people. We can't deport them because most we're born here, no other cunt will have them and most importantly they'll just go and cause death and hate to wherever we dump them and try to export it back here. 

Whats it going to take to stamp this out? Blowing the queen or the England football team? Chopping off a politicians head? A few weeks of martial law and a war footing should flush out these rats and send them scurrying into a hail of bullets, but not on Cor-Bins watch.... 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Accusing someone of talking out of their backside can hardly be deemed an insult on Cunt's Corner, Roops! If Rick is too soft to take the flack, he shouldn't be 1) putting himself in the line of fire, and 2) moderating.

Re: £7 million raised, how can you possibly put a figure on the loss of life suffered? I'm sure the families of those murdered couldn't care less about the money raised. It won't bring back their loved ones. The cost of clearing up the mess – Westminster, Manchester and London Bridge – has superseded £7 million by some distance.

First point: Its a given that a site such as The Corner is going to attract puerile name-calling and to an extent that's fine but when during a rare serious debate punters qualify their POV with personal insults (including "you fucking knob, just fuck off") then all they are doing is showing a lack of maturity that the discourse deserves or it reveals a lack of coherent rationale or both. If you have to insult somebody in the hope that it somehow proves a point then you probably have no case to argue for.

As for your second point, the £7 million raised does nor put a figure on life and my post does not suggest otherwise and you know it.

44 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fuck it, I'm off to light a candle. That'll really fuck the terrorists up. They won't be expecting that.

What if we all wear coloured armbands. If certainly helped get rid of cancer. And lighting up buildings in the colours of the flag. 

Mohammed and he mates will be queueing up at the airport to get out.

I always thought that lighting a candle was to commemorate a life and love lost, a mark of respect if you will. I'm not sure why you would try and sarcastically twist it into a futile message to murderers...:rolleyes:

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The thing that the would be terrorist fears the most is a living hell, a constant reminder that they are not going to paradise and everything to make their life a torment. none-haram food, homosexual guards everything that flies in the face of their beliefs and the assurance that the only death they can have will be a slow one should they choose not to follow the rules. The great pity in London was that they shot the terrorists dead rather than maiming them. We need to keep them alive and block off their route to paradise.

It wouldn't turn out like that though would it. Some shitcunt would probably find a way to get them a get out of jail free card. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Listening to MAY today, we can all feel relieved now that she has sworn to address the issue by increasing the length of time that a guilty terrorist can be imprisoned. It would appear that she's getting tough and is taking the matter seriously... ? 

I can honestly foresee a time in the not too distant future when the general public will take matters into their own hands. After all, we see that happening on Saturday, when the local café & bar owners clubbed one or two of the cunts to death with beer crates and bar-stools. Now, if that isn't how to deal with our enemy, then I'm a pacifist. It is folks like us who are getting snuffed out and maimed by the Islamic cunts, and it is folks like us who can, should and will, do something about it. Trust me. 

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

First point: Its a given that a site such as The Corner is going to attract puerile name-calling and to an extent that's fine but when during a rare serious debate punters qualify their POV with personal insults (including "you fucking knob, just fuck off") then all they are doing is showing a lack of maturity that the discourse deserves or it reveals a lack of coherent rationale or both. If you have to insult somebody in a hope that somehow proves a point then you probably have no case to argue for.

As for your second point, the £7 million raised does nor put a figure on life and my post does not suggest otherwise and you know it.

Oh, Roops – you always have to be right, don't you? The term 'compromise' doesn't feature in your vocabulary, not at all. It wasn't me who said "you fucking knob, just fuck off" to Rick, though such use of language on a website called 'Cunt's Corner' certainly lives up to the billing of the site's title. Whether referring to a serious debate or a bit of jest, swearing helps some members accentuate their point. It certainly doesn't make their argument any less valuable. After what has happened, tensions are naturally running high. This site is an ideal outlet to vent them.

You inferred the concert was a success and the terrorists had failed based on the £7m raised and the number of people who turned out. I disagreed for the reasons I've already put forward.

On this occasion, I think we can agree to disagree. The thing is, if we met in person, I'm sure we'd be just fine chatting in a pub. In fact, after a few glasses of wine, I strongly suspect you'll be sneaking a pair of your phone number-clad knickers into my pocket.

Guest nobgobbler
2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They carried out a successful bombing that killed many infidels at the cost of one of their own martyrs, who they'll say will get a bunch of virgins and a reach around from Muhammed himself (I presume). It's good to see people not letting it get them down, don't get me wrong, but if you think public displays of strength like this will make people stop fearing getting blown up, or make terrorism go away, then you're wrong. Their mission is to die whilst killing as many infidels as possible and they did not fail.

I agree, they did not fail. I don't know how the parents of the victims are holding it together (assuming they are) with all this stand together shite. If it was my kid that got murdered like this the cunts would be at least one mosque down by now, islam needs to go, we don't need it.

Guest Manky

I am proud to always have a go at Rick_B because he embodies all I feel is wrong with society, the slavish adoption of PC dogma that has left us in the state.

The concert was great as a morale booster and is nothing to do with fighting the terrorists. That fight must be done by rough men doing evil on our behalf. Britain's very good but politically hamstrung dogs of war.

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh, Roops – you always have to be right, don't you? The term 'compromise' doesn't feature in your vocabulary, not at all. It wasn't me who said "you fucking knob, just fuck off" to Rick, though such use of language on a website called 'Cunt's Corner' certainly lives up to the billing of the site's title. Whether referring to a serious debate or a bit of jest, swearing helps some members accentuate their point. It certainly doesn't make their argument any less valuable. After what has happened, tensions are naturally running high. This site is an ideal outlet to vent them.

You inferred the concert was a success and the terrorists had failed based on the £7m raised and the number of people who turned out. I disagreed for the reasons I've already put forward.

On this occasion, I think we can agree to disagree. The thing is, if we met in person, I'm sure we'd be just fine chatting in a pub. In fact, after a few glasses of wine, I strongly suspect you'll be sneaking a pair of your phone number-clad knickers into my pocket.

Lucky cunt. There's usually just skid marks on the ones that I get, then again what do I expect when my main source is women's bags at the laundromat...

I do however make a lucrative profit exporting to Japan.

Guest Snatch
58 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I was wondering if you would say that, and there's you facetiously saying,

I never said they had successfully sued the police but the time will come if this things don't change. And yes, your always think your right. As for my comment on lighting a candle I was taking piss out of those who think it helps beat terrorism and anyway, his many candle lighters lost a loved one in the attacks?

Just remember why this benefit concert took place. Oh yes, it's because the terrorists lost. 

Now go and mow your lawn and put the bins out.

Guest Snatch
20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Oh, Roops – you always have to be right, don't you? The term 'compromise' doesn't feature in your vocabulary, not at all. It wasn't me who said "you fucking knob, just fuck off" to Rick, though such use of language on a website called 'Cunt's Corner' certainly lives up to the billing of the site's title. 

It was me who called him a fucking knob and to just fuck off.

If Roops was to read other posts it wasn't only me that has "insulted" the poor love so why just pick that one is anyone's guess. 

I have often asked the question of why is he here if he finds things so offensive. He hasn't answered that one yet. 

Guest Lady Penelope
52 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Some shitcunt would probably find a way to get them a get out of jail free card. 

But would they be able put their severed limbs back on.