CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Snatch
46 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Tommy Robinson gets hounded and banged up telling it like it is.

Because it's easier to hound people like him and sack people like Katie Hopkins who, like them or not, tell it how it is. It keeps the snowflakes happy so they don't get their sensitive feelings hurt.

It's ok to let Muslim hate preachers on the street though.

Guest Alfie Noakes
42 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

A present the muslims are fasting during daylight hours .. here a suggestion to the "moderate" ones, call off you childish fast .. cook a nice full english breakfast, then cook yourself a wonderful sunday lunch with nice joint of pork. and this evening found it off with a couple of bacon butties and make sure that the meat is not halal.

I don't think pork or bacon could ever be halal or even kosher for that matter.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

For fucking fucks sake,ENOUGH IS FUCKING ENOUGH!.These muzzie cunts need to be rounded up and fucked off out of our green and pleasant land NOW! Close the fucking borders to any more if the mental cunts that want to come here.We are a white christian country and we should stop pandering to any cunt that wants to live here that doesn't want to live in our way

But when that nice President Trump tried to do just that, everyone said he was a cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Manky

On a related note, that Jihadi Jsck cunt who is being held by the YPG, wants to come home and see his mum. He claims he was never a jihadi but every photo of him shows him giving that gay little one finger salute.

My money is on him being let back in. My heart says he should have a Reaper twatting him with a Brimstone missile.

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

But when that nice President Trump tried to do just that, everyone said he was a cunt.

Something tells me it wasn't everyone. Just that the ones who didn't stamp around preaching doom and announcing racism weren't given any coverage, being racist and all.

Even Japan is getting into the whole ISIS thing these days:

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What now, Rick? Shall we continue 'talking with the Muslim community'?

Shut down the mosques. All of them. Period.

Our politicians all need to be strung up for cowardice. The majority of them pussyfoot around the issue because they know the Muslim vote is a valuable thing to have, considering such a hive minded culture tend to vote for whoever pleases them the most when it comes to their religion en masse, and denounce the ones who have the balls to actually say anything about it as racist to secure their own popularity even more. At this point I'd happily throw away the possibility of a successful Brexit for someone to have the balls to step up and propose severe restrictions on the Muslim faith and how it can be practiced  in this country. There is clearly a problem here, but as long as preening politicians keep ignoring the will of their native population to please foreigners it won't change.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Two of the injured are French, terrible

C'est terrible! Especially as their lives are more valuable than the other victims.

I hope French authorities offer their British counterparts advice on the counter-terrorism successes they've had in Paris.

Guest Mingeeta
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I hope French authorities offer their British counterparts advice on the counter-terrorism successes they've had in Paris.

I'm sure they have, that's why were getting them now.

Guest Mingeeta
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Should I draw a tearful cartoon, then?

Personally I think we just just be resigned to the fact our government will stick at 10.

Guest Piston
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The BBC have just announced that your government is having an emergency Cobra meeting to discuss the threat level!!!!. I envy you, it must be nice to have  Strong & Stable leadership.

Can't stand the stuff. Tastes like bat piss.

I think it could end up like Northern Ireland in the past. Internment without trial. All the liberals complained that it was inhuman but the Thatcher government basically told them to fuck off, it's happening. Has May got the arsehole to do the same? It's also becoming more of a political football as well. If Corbyn doesn't vow to take a tough line if he wins, he can kiss number 10 goodbye. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Give it a minute, I'm sure you'll think of something.

2 hours and still nowt. Nuffs been said about this latest attack by all.

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think it could end up like Northern Ireland in the past. Internment without trial. All the liberals complained that it was inhuman but the Thatcher government basically told them to fuck off, it's happening. Has May got the arsehole to do the same? It's also becoming more of a political football as well. If Corbyn doesn't vow to take a tough line if he wins, he can kiss number 10 goodbye. 

Eh? Internment ceased in 1975, four years prior to Thatcher coming to power.

5 hours ago, Punkape said:

Nicely summed up.

One can sympathise with Robinson's vid which was uploaded within an hour of news of the London Bridge atrocity. One of the dangers of articulating angry knee-jerk reactions is a loss of perspective. Interment in the past has shown to be counter-productive in that it becomes a highly effective propaganda tool which simply recruits more extremists both home and abroad and polarises communities even further. Its worth noting that the number of deaths in Northern Ireland actually increased a year after the start of internment. Robison even suggested martial law oblivious to the irony that communities were slaughtered and civil rights and basic human freedom were trampled on by the soldiers of Allah enforcing martial law in ISIL.

As is usual with such events we have some punters obviously salivating at the thought of SAS squads abseiling through the windows of mosques and herding anyone who reads books from right to left. I have to say that Jeremy Corbyn who, if he became Prime Minister, would drive the country into penury but he is right in one respect - we are not going to resolve this with out dialog involving the Muslim communities, the vast majority of whom want the extremists removed as well. That is not to say the security aspect does not need beefing up as it clearly does but kicking out 5% of the population will create more harm than good.