CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eh? Internment ceased in 1975, four years prior to Thatcher coming to power.

One can sympathise with Robinson's vid which was uploaded within an hour of news of the London Bridge atrocity. One of the dangers of articulating angry knee-jerk reactions is a loss of perspective. Interment in the past has shown to be counter-productive in that it becomes a highly effective propaganda tool which simply recruits more extremists both home and abroad and polarises communities even further. Its worth noting that the number of deaths in Northern Ireland actually increased a year after the start of internment. Robison even suggested martial law oblivious to the irony that communities were slaughtered and civil rights and basic human freedom were trampled on by the soldiers of Allah enforcing martial law in ISIL.

As is usual with such events we have some punters obviously salivating at the thought of SAS squads abseiling through the windows of mosques and herding anyone who reads books from right to left. I have to say that Jeremy Corbyn who, if he became Prime Minister, would drive the country into penury but he is right in one respect - we are not going to resolve this with out dialog involving the Muslim communities, the vast majority of whom want the extremists removed as well. That is not to say the security aspect does not need beefing up as it clearly does but kicking out 5% of the population will create more harm than good.

Btw: I didnt say I support internment. Rather, if things escalate it wouldn't surprise me if this is brought in.

5 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

Quite clearly, the touch-feely approach doesn't work and I don't understand why we have to reach out to the Muslim population as is if it's our fault that they are murdering innocent people. Any change has to come from within and the fucking useless Muslim Council of Britain has to do more to eradicate the radicalisation and the hate-preaching which undoubtedly comes for some of it's Mosques. If that means shutting down some of them, then so be it. If that makes me a racist, then I'm a racist, quite frankly I don't fucking care anymore.

You Cupid stunt 

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Yes we continue talking with the Muslim community, it's more important than ever that we do. Keeping a closer eye on what goes on in Mosques is something we should have done 10-20 years ago when there is no doubt that there were a few firebrand Imams touring the Mosques deliberately winding  up young Muslims to commit acts of violence. Now they are increasingly irrelevant as far as radicalisation is concerned. In fact a number of Mosques have set up anti-radicalisation programs, which given that Prevent doesn't seem to be working very well is to be welcomed. The real problem now is the internet and social media.

Our authorities have been 'talking to the Muslim community' for decades. This method has not been successful. Recent attacks are proof of this. Anti-terror resources were hugely increased in the wake of the 2005 London attack by British-born Muslims. This was 12 years ago, yet here we are, facing precisely the same problem. Everything ought to be stepped up: internet, travel, regulation. As Cupid Stunt points out very well in his/her comment, the Muslim Council of Britain is proving to be rather useless in helping authorities find a solution. Its leaders could be doing so much more. They've known for decades radicalisation continues to be bred in its mosques – and we have provided them a chance to eradicate it, which they have not.

For this reason, mosques really need to be targeted, regulated, and shut down if the need arises. If we don't, the problem won't go away. It pains me to say it but I wouldn't be surprised if there's another attack in the coming weeks. How many more before taking action which actually works is implemented?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Our authorities have been 'talking to the Muslim community' for decades. This method has not been successful. Recent attacks are proof of this. Anti-terror resources were hugely increased in the wake of the 2005 London attack by British-born Muslims. This was 12 years ago, yet here we are, facing precisely the same problem. Everything ought to be stepped up: internet, travel, regulation. As Cupid Stunt points out very well in his/her comment, the Muslim Council of Britain is proving to be rather useless in helping authorities find a solution. Its leaders could be doing so much more. They've known for decades radicalisation continues to be bred in its mosques – and we have provided them a chance to eradicate it, which they have not.

For this reason, mosques really need to be targeted, regulated, and shut down if the need arises. If we don't, the problem won't go away. It pains me to say it but I wouldn't be surprised if there's another attack in the coming weeks. How many more before taking action which actually works is implemented?

Agree. A small tweak in the existing laws surrounding the regulation of places of worship would start to achieve this. Not complex. As said earlier, there isn't any political will to do this. Fucking cunts.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Agree. A small tweak in the existing laws surrounding the regulation of places of worship would start to achieve this. Not complex. As said earlier, there isn't any political will to do this. Fucking cunts.

I no longer think the problem is a 'minority'. The Islamic community in Britain continues to provide a vehicle from which ISIS can operate. For me, this is where the key to a solution lies.

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro

Clearly the time has come to start microchipping all Muslims and potential Muslims. Let's say one of them's popped down to the garden centre and is spending time in the fertiliser aisle, and another one's popped down to his uncle's corner shop and has eschewed the opportunity to buy a couple of dozen thrap mags, some strong Polish lager and an out of date Marathon bar; instead he's bought a box of matches and a beginner's guide to the Quran (it should be pretty easy for MI5 to hack into Uncle Sajid's till to verify his purchases). Well, if these two cunts then pop down to National Express and purchase a one way ticket to that London...... it's pretty obvious they're planning an atrocity. The coach could then be intercepted and Lily Allen allowed on board, to explain a thing or two to the would be jihadists. What's the worst that could happen? Lily Allen gets blown to fuck. Or is that the best thing that could happen?

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Clearly the time has come to start microchipping all Muslims and potential Muslims. Let's say one of them's popped down to the garden centre and is spending time in the fertiliser aisle, and another one's popped down to his uncle's corner shop and has eschewed the opportunity to buy a couple of dozen thrap mags, some strong Polish lager and an out of date Marathon bar; instead he's bought a box of matches and a beginner's guide to the Quran (it should be pretty easy for MI5 to hack into Uncle Sajid's till to verify his purchases). Well, if these two cunts then pop down to National Express and purchase a one way ticket to that London...... it's pretty obvious they're planning an atrocity. The coach could then be intercepted and Lily Allen allowed on board, to explain a thing or two to the would be jihadists. What's the worst that could happen? Lily Allen gets blown to fuck. Or is that the best thing that could happen?

I can't see them attacking Lily Allen. It would vastly increase their popularity in too many unwanted demographics.

11 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

The BBC have just announced that your government is having an emergency Cobra meeting to discuss the threat level!!!!. I envy you, it must be nice to have  Strong & Stable leadership.

My emergency Cobra meetings usually involve 5 pints of the stuff and a jalfrezi*. 

Uncle Ben is a cunt. 

*RIP, mikey Fucking D

Can't we just put undercover muzzie cops in these mosques and wiretap them? The first cunt that spouts anti english bollocks gets fried on live tv to put the shit up the rest.

Ps I wish Lilly Allen would blow me to fuck

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Just when you thought Manchester has suffered enough that little fucking upstart cunt Justin Bieber has blagged himself a stint on the gig. I heard he wipes his arse on pages torn from The Koran (that should fucking do it)

I've been dipping in and out of the Manchester One Love concert. It probably wont surprise you that a lot of it is not really my kind of music. What is impressive and encouraging  at a pretty depressing time is that here is a huge crowd of predominantly young people giving a massage of defiance to these terrorists. They are not frightened, they are not consumed by anger or bitterness and they are sending a message that these people can't divide us and can shove it. Which do you think pisses the terrorists off more, that or rants about internment and targeting the Muslim community as a whole?

Doubtless in the coming days there will be attacks on individual Muslims and bricks going through the windows of Mosques etc. Do you think the likes of ISIS give a shit about this? They don't worry about injuring or killing us because we are infidels. What you need to know is that they don't give a shit about ordinary Muslims either, because in their twisted ideology if Muslims don't support their ideology and their ridiculous caliphate they are infidels too.

I know who could lift the spirits after one of the darkest periods in our nation's recent memory. Get Robbie fucking Williams on stage.

I despair, I really do. What the fuck is going on in this country? Have IS claimed responsibility for that cunt's appearance too? Fucking horrible. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I've been dipping in and out of the Manchester One Love concert. It probably wont surprise you that a lot of it is not really my kind of music. What is impressive and encouraging  at a pretty depressing time is that here is a huge crowd of predominantly young people giving a massage of defiance to these terrorists. They are not frightened, they are not consumed by anger or bitterness and they are sending a message that these people can't divide us and can shove it. Which do you think pisses the terrorists off more, that or rants about internment and targeting the Muslim community as a whole?

Doubtless in the coming days there will be attacks on individual Muslims and bricks going through the windows of Mosques etc. Do you think the likes of ISIS give a shit about this? They don't worry about injuring or killing us because we are infidels. What you need to know is that they don't give a shit about ordinary Muslims either, because in their twisted ideology if Muslims don't support their ideology and their ridiculous caliphate they are infidels too.

Shut up Rick. Let's all not get angry and hold hands and candles instead, shall we?

ISIS is following Islam to the letter, and would not be able to operate effectively in Britain if the Muslim community didn't provide the means for it to do so. You really are a fucking soft pussy. It's the likes of you who's attitude is slowly destroying this country.

19 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What a load of old bollocks. 

19 minutes ago, nocti said:

I know who could lift the spirits after one of the darkest periods in our nation's recent memory. Get Robbie fucking Williams on stage.

I despair, I really do. What the fuck is going on in this country? Have IS claimed responsibility for that cunt's appearance too? Fucking horrible. 

I reckon that whichever of the warbling, gurning Gallagher cunts currently offending my eyes and ears may usurp your favourite pop star as the biggest cunt of the evening. 

It's now being supported by Coldplay, fuck me. I wonder if the red button on my remote can launch a drone attack. 

Guest Ollyboro
25 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

What is impressive and encouraging  at a pretty depressing time is that here is a huge crowd of predominantly young people giving a massage of defiance to these terrorists. 

You can't beat a defiant massage, Rick. My last massage was a defiant massage. I'd paid for a happy ending massage, but point blank refused to climax. The Turkish bloke was fuming.

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Shut up Rick. Let's all not get angry and hold hands and candles instead, shall we?

ISIS is following Islam to the letter, and would not be able to operate effectively in Britain if the Muslim community didn't provide the means for it to do so. You really are a fucking soft pussy. It's the likes of you who's attitude is slow destroying this country.

No Wolfie, he's right, pop music will save us. When those psychotic murderers see Pixie Lott singing a nice song they're immediately going to stop trying to kill people! Perhaps we could get Miley Cyrus to run a 'Twerkshop' for alienated Islamic yoof and then we can all hang out together and pass round a bowl of organic, fair trade peace crisps. That'll teach the terrorists a lesson and the world will twinkle and sparkle with love and mutual understanding!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Wolfie, he's right, pop music will save us. When those psychotic murderers see Pixie Lott singing a nice song they're immediately going to stop trying to kill people! Perhaps we could get Miley Cyrus to run a 'Twerkshop' for alienated Islamic yoof and then we can all hang out together and pass round a bowl of organic, fair trade peace crisps. That'll teach the terrorists a lesson and the world will twinkle and sparkle with love and mutual understanding!

• Like 1

Three holes today, but get this... because they were partially connected, Frau Rat said I'd dug a ditch.

A FUCKIN DITCH!!!

Those of you who know me on here, are fully aware that I would never, ever, get caught up in such tomfuckery.

59 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

You've stole my rose tinted specs haven't you? You knew I was away and you stole them. Somebody call a constable. You bastard 

• Like 1