CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

London terror attack

Guest Alfie Noakes

2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

We all know that Justin Beiber is crap, but it's not really relevant to this.

I expect I'll come to regret posting this here, but I'm going to anyway. Ariana Grande's version of Over The Rainbow was breathtaking, if you aren't touched by this you aint got no soul, and I don't normally like this kind of stuff.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/see-ariana-grandes-emotional-somewhere-over-the-rainbow-w485756

It would be touching if it was inspired by a genuine sentiment on the part of the artist, but none of this was. It was all dreamed up by her management team to repair any damage done to her career and ensure the money keeps rolling in for the future. Please stop this childlike naïveté. You're obviously a nice bloke Rick, but rich celebrities only do altruistic things for selfish reasons. Those cunts who go on 'celebrity Tipping Point' and earn £3000 for their pet charity, actually get paid much more than that for appearing! It's 99% bullshit and the world really isn't a fluffy, cuddly place. This benefit gig actually benefits the artists involved a great deal more than anyone else, and that's why they do it.

• Like 3

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And he's missing the point again, if it was run properly, they wouldn't be leaving.

The thing that the would be terrorist fears the most is a living hell, a constant reminder that they are not going to paradise and everything to make their life a torment. none-haram food, homosexual guards everything that flies in the face of their beliefs and the assurance that the only death they can have will be a slow one should they choose not to follow the rules. The great pity in London was that they shot the terrorists dead rather than maiming them. We need to keep them alive and block off their route to paradise.

Guest Lady Penelope

The thing to remember is that the Soviets did not pussy foot around, they kept a lid on islamic extremism for more than 50 years and they did it ruthlessly. We need to do the same.

7 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Did it stop terrorism? No it didn't. Dragging people off the streets and sending them to a concentration camp to be tortured without a trial didn't work, it just fuelled hatred of The West.

You're quoting one of my tongue in cheek comments. I and the majority of normal British people don't want Muslim people here. It's difficult logistically but becoming more necessary to fuck them all off somewhere else, and not allow them to return. I agree that dragging off a few individuals breeds contempt among many more, but removing, say 90% of them and rooting out those who go to ground as and when we can will massively limit the amount of influence they have and the potential harm they can cause. Hindus and Sikhs cause no problems, so it isn't a race issue, the Islamic faith will breed violence wherever it exists. So let it exist somewhere else.

3 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I've been dipping in and out of the Manchester One Love concert. It probably wont surprise you that a lot of it is not really my kind of music. What is impressive and encouraging  at a pretty depressing time is that here is a huge crowd of predominantly young people giving a massage of defiance to these terrorists. They are not frightened, they are not consumed by anger or bitterness and they are sending a message that these people can't divide us and can shove it. Which do you think pisses the terrorists off more, that or rants about internment and targeting the Muslim community as a whole?

Doubtless in the coming days there will be attacks on individual Muslims and bricks going through the windows of Mosques etc. Do you think the likes of ISIS give a shit about this? They don't worry about injuring or killing us because we are infidels. What you need to know is that they don't give a shit about ordinary Muslims either, because in their twisted ideology if Muslims don't support their ideology and their ridiculous caliphate they are infidels too.

No. It's a huge crowd of mongs listening to shit music because they're fucking mongs. It's not a 'massage' (or even 'message') of defiance, it's just that they haven't been killed yet. When they are, we can all update our Facebook pages with Union Jacks and light a fucking candle.

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Did it stop terrorism? No it didn't. Dragging people off the streets and sending them to a concentration camp to be tortured without a trial didn't work, it just fuelled hatred of The West.

I don't think that anybody is seriously suggesting that we drag Mushers off the streets and send them to concentration camps... No.

We offer them voluntary evacuation out from this country altogether... The rest of them, we simply drown. 

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I no longer think the problem is a 'minority'. The Islamic community in Britain continues to provide a vehicle from which ISIS can operate. For me, this is where the key to a solution lies.

Agree. It isn't a minority. They have been given ample time to sort this shit out from within, but haven't succeeded. Not saying some haven't bothered, but I get the impression it's not good to be a grass when heavy duty nut jobs are in the brethren. The whole shame culture that is prevalent in their in-bred set-up is also a hindrance.

Tight immigration, travel and border enforcement, review of the places of worship act, removal of faith schools, deportation of muslim prisoners currently in nick, male circumcision put under the genital mutilation laws.

When we leave the EU, our passports need changing. A review of all new applications the last 30 years. Slowly gradually bleed these bastards dry, disincentivize others from coming in this era of mass migration. It will cost big and take time, but  it can be done, using UK plc law (that point must be driven into these shitbags). No violence. No internment.

Don't agree with them? Find another country of residence.

Also, my stupid fucking ideas were given the cold shoulder when I rang the organisers of this evening's concert with the idea that the below clip should be played before that worm Bieber came on stage. Cunts.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Agree. It isn't a minority. They have been given ample time to sort this shit out from within, but haven't succeeded. Not saying some haven't bothered, but I get the impression it's not good to be a grass when heavy duty nut jobs are in the brethren. The whole shame culture that is prevalent in their in-bred set-up is also a hindrance.

Tight immigration, travel and border enforcement, review of the places of worship act, removal of faith schools, deportation of muslim prisoners currently in nick, male circumcision put under the genital mutilation laws.

When we leave the EU, our passports need changing. A review of all new applications the last 30 years. Slowly gradually bleed these bastards dry, disincentivize others from coming in this era of mass migration. It will cost big and take time, but  it can be done, using UK plc law (that point must be driven into these shitbags). No violence. No internment.

Don't agree with them? Find another country of residence.

Also, my stupid fucking ideas were given the cold shoulder when I rang the organisers of this evening's concert with the idea that the below clip should be played before that worm Bieber came on stage. Cunts.

Well said, out of likes.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Rick_B said:

ISIS caging and drowning people, blowing their bodies apart in executions, beheadings and the mass raping of women is making me warm to them too.

Guantanamo did not go far enough, waterboarding is for pussies, should have gone all marathon man on their dental nerves.

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would be touching if it was inspired by a genuine sentiment on the part of the artist, but none of this was. It was all dreamed up by her management team to repair any damage done to her career and ensure the money keeps rolling in for the future. Please stop this childlike naïveté. You're obviously a nice bloke Rick, but rich celebrities only do altruistic things for selfish reasons. Those cunts who go on 'celebrity Tipping Point' and earn £3000 for their pet charity, actually get paid much more than that for appearing! It's 99% bullshit and the world really isn't a fluffy, cuddly place. This benefit gig actually benefits the artists involved a great deal more than anyone else, and that's why they do it.

Eric, I have for sometime doubted Rick's integrity.  I don't think he is  at all naïve, he is probably Punkape, and periodically has to ban ' himself '.  In fact I would go as far as to say that when members react to his bunny hugging shite, he sits reading it in his bedsit, whilst masturbating furiously.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I've been dipping in and out of the Manchester One Love concert. It probably wont surprise you that a lot of it is not really my kind of music. What is impressive and encouraging  at a pretty depressing time is that here is a huge crowd of predominantly young people giving a massage of defiance to these terrorists. They are not frightened, they are not consumed by anger or bitterness and they are sending a message that these people can't divide us and can shove it. Which do you think pisses the terrorists off more, that or rants about internment and targeting the Muslim community as a whole?

Doubtless in the coming days there will be attacks on individual Muslims and bricks going through the windows of Mosques etc. Do you think the likes of ISIS give a shit about this? They don't worry about injuring or killing us because we are infidels. What you need to know is that they don't give a shit about ordinary Muslims either, because in their twisted ideology if Muslims don't support their ideology and their ridiculous caliphate they are infidels too.

No Rick, they are not showing defiance. The kids are there to see the likes of the Bieber cunt. That's all that matters to them. That and telling everyone about it on Facebook book. 

Your are of course entitled to your opinion, even if it is a blinkered, easily offended pussy opinion. 

Guest Snatch
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It's not about scaring them Pen, you can't scare people who are prepared to die for their ideology. What tonight was about was defiance, showing them that we aren't scared of them. Innocent kids were murdered, but the crowd turned up anyway. The terrorists failed.

How exactly did they fail? In case it didn't sink in, the reason for this concert is because some jihadi cunt didn't fail. 

Ask the mother of the 8 year old girl if she thinks they failed. You'll have to wait though because she too busy BURYING HER FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!!

You fucking knob. Just fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Snatch said:

No Rick, they are not showing defiance. The kids are there to see the likes of the Bieber cunt. That's all that matters to them. That and telling everyone about it on Facebook book. 

Your are of course entitled to your opinion, even if it is a blinkered, easily offended pussy opinion. 

I do sometimes have to listen to these cuddle-bunny cunts .. often from a comfortable middle class background explaining why they think that we should not fight fire with fire. All too often I get the impression they are in fact "reformed" bullies who in fact have never learned the lessons of life who actually sympathise with the chavs who make life a living hell for the old codgers and biddies in their neigourhood and of course all too often these middle class cuddle-bunnies have never done a proper day's work in their lives.

Guest Snatch
Just now, The Lady Penelope said:

I do sometimes have to listen to these cuddle-bunny cunts .. often from a comfortable middle class background explaining why they think that we should not fight fire with fire. All too often I get the impression they are in fact "reformed" bullies who in fact have never learned the lessons of life who actually sympathise with the chavs who make life a living hell for the old codgers and biddies in their neigourhood and of course all too often these middle class cuddle-bunnies have never done a proper day's work in their lives.

I can imagine Rick lives in a nice tree-lined suburban street where everyone has nice lawns and their bins are nicely lined up on collection day.

They get disgusted at things and write letters to the papers. They read about those poor immigrants but have never actually seen one.

Or done anything to help them. 

Roops lives next door.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Snatch said:

How exactly did they fail? In case it didn't sink in, the reason for this concert is because some jihadi cunt didn't fail. 

Ask the mother of the 8 year old girl if she thinks they failed. You'll have to wait though because she too busy BURYING HER FUCKING DAUGHTER!!!!

You fucking knob. Just fuck off.

Over the past couple of week's 4 dopey cunts who wanted to die and to kill and maim other people as they did so managed to do exactly that that to them and the fruitcakes who inspired them is success but the likes of Rick will never get that message .. perhaps the only difference between myself and snatch is that I wished that the police had maimed and permanently disabled the three London terrorists. Left them paralysed from the neck down and doomed them to long years of suffering and torment.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Over the past couple of week's 4 dopey cunts who wanted to die and to kill and maim other people as they did so managed to do exactly that that to them and the fruitcakes who inspired them is success but the likes of Rick will never get that message .. perhaps the oly difference between myself and snatch is that I wished that the police had maimed and permanently disabled the three London terrorists. Left them paralysed from the neck down and doomed them to long years of suffering and torment.

No use in paralysing the cunts Pen. They will find a good lawyer that will manage to sue the police for a few million.

They're better off dead. It will be cheaper for the tax payer.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Snatch said:

No use in paralysing the cunts Pen. They will find a good lawyer that will manage to sue the police for a few million.

The lawyer option needs to be removed and any option of suing the police. A government that was doing its job would sort that .. in fact put the lawyers who would try to defend them along with the cuddle-bunnies in the same cages with them or better still simply parachute the lawyers and cuddle-bunnies into ISIS territory and see how they like it.

Guest Snatch
9 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The lawyer option needs to be removed and any option of suing the police. A government that was doing its job would sort that .. in fact put the lawyers who would try to defend them along with the cuddle-bunnies in the same cages with them or better still simply parachute the lawyers and cuddle-bunnies into ISIS territory and see how they like it.

You need to get rid of the cuddle bunnies first but that's not going to happen unfortunately. 

11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

It's not about scaring them Pen, you can't scare people who are prepared to die for their ideology. What tonight was about was defiance, showing them that we aren't scared of them. Innocent kids were murdered, but the crowd turned up anyway. The terrorists failed.

When the Manchester concert was going ahead, the streets of London were being swept clean from yet another Islamic terror attack, which grabbed the main headlines. What an irony. Today, tens of thousands are shit-scared to travel into London. Innocent people had their throats slit in public. Everything is on a knife edge. How can this possibly be a failure for terrorism? The terrorists achieved precisely what they had hoped, at exactly the right time.

The celebrities at the concert are simply exploiting the situation to promote their careers. Justin Bieber et al. couldn't give a flying fuck about those who have been murdered, but their management teams saw it as a great opportunity for publicity. Your difference of opinion is welcome Rick, but you do really talk out of your naive backside.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Eric, I have for sometime doubted Rick's integrity.  I don't think he is  at all naïve, he is probably Punkape, and periodically has to ban ' himself '.  In fact I would go as far as to say that when members react to his bunny hugging shite, he sits reading it in his bedsit, whilst masturbating furiously.

Cunt's stealing my gimmick, then...

10 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The thing that the would be terrorist fears the most is a living hell, a constant reminder that they are not going to paradise and everything to make their life a torment. none-haram food, homosexual guards everything that flies in the face of their beliefs and the assurance that the only death they can have will be a slow one should they choose not to follow the rules. The great pity in London was that they shot the terrorists dead rather than maiming them. We need to keep them alive and block off their route to 

Perhaps Rick could explain why this could never happen as it would be against their human rights

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

When did a terrorist last successfully sue the police for injuries received.?

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

...Your difference of opinion is welcome Rick, but you do really talk out of your naive backside.

Very noble I'm sure, so what's with the insults?

-oo0oo-

Aside from being a soft target, one of the reasons a terrorist blew himself up at the Ariana Grande gig was to intimidate the audience in particular and the population as a whole - unchaperoned females enjoying themselves to music and dance is an anathema to the Wahhabist inspired ideology of ISIS. In this respect the fact that two weeks later Ms Grande returned to Manchester and performed to a sell-out audience and raised £7 million to aid the victims demonstrated that the extremists manifestly failed.