CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove
23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Whatever it was the cunt of the matter is that every single one of those flats would have been ridiculously overpriced in the first place despite being clearly unsafe to live in.

standard%20advert%20-%201966%20retail%20

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Exploding fridges my fucking arse. Shoddy workmanship, lax planning and safety regs. Cheap materiel. The cunt who carries the can will get a £250 payout and then given a job by Croydon or Brent or somewhere doing the sa me job on more money

Council cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

At least Frank will have a nice fire sale to attend and gather new furnishings and materials to expand his under bridge abode to include a "play room" and room for his special overnight guests.  

Guest 'eavensabove
29 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'll bet the fire was deliberately started by Islamist terrorists....

Allah Fuckoffbah.

Indeed, as in Kensington Council itself.

I bet they'd insured themselves stupid following the £3m refit and are already rubbing their hands in readiness to receive a monumental payout. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Mingeeta said:

At least when Ramadam ended they didn't have to go to KFC for a Flamin' Tower.

"NOW SHOWING AT KENSINGTON ODEON"

atGCmFz8L5KmmVmP4kFcrS1vCyd.jpg

Guest nobgobbler
29 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Indeed, as in Kensington Council itself.

I bet they'd insured themselves stupid following the £3m refit and are already rubbing their hands in readiness to receive a monumental payout. 

Not if they're in breach of safety regs, and they could well be. Anyway they'll need every penny they can get when the compo claims start flooding in, so if the insurance doesn't pay out I suppose we can expect a few quid increase in our council tax before too long. Council cunts should be jailed for involuntary manslaughter and life endangerment, but I'll bet they're not. Bet they're all sat round a table right now writing their 'lessons must be learned' speech. The level of incompetence of council cunts is overwhelming. 

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Welcome to 21st century London....get knifed by Islamist radicals known to the authorities and if you survive that.........get roasted alive in your local authority tower block.....

We must be the first society to be ethnically cleansed by our own elected representatives. 

• Like 2

Guest Manky
14 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Not if they're in breach of safety regs, and they could well be. Anyway they'll need every penny they can get when the compo claims start flooding in, so if the insurance doesn't pay out I suppose we can expect a few quid increase in our council tax before too long. Council cunts should be jailed for involuntary manslaughter and life endangerment, but I'll bet they're not. Bet they're all sat round a table right now writing their 'lessons must be learned' speech. The level of incompetence of council cunts is overwhelming. 

Council Emergency Actions following a cock-up.

1. See if you can blame someone else.

2. Hold millions of meetings to make it look as though something is being done.

3. Stuff your pension fund with taxpayers money.

4. If fucked off, take a better paid job at another council using the old boys network, Freemasons or dodgy photos from the local gay sauna.

Total cunts, all of them.

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

proof, if ever it were needed, you can't polish a turd! Over cladding! my arse, they've effectively created a jacket over the building to make the flames longer searching for oxygen. Someone needs sacking. And so soon after Shepherds Court.

Wasn't that cladding plastic?

Nice and safe in an  inferno is plastic....

Guest 'eavensabove
37 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I couldn't agree more. 'Accidents' like these are just waiting to happen in every council throughout our land. They don't give two fucks. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Wasn't that cladding plastic?

Nice and safe in an  inferno is plastic....

It's not just the cladding though is it. Folks should have been able to evacuate the building before the fire got a hold. How many fire doors were there 'wedged open' by residents? How many prams and pushbikes clogging-up stairways and the likes? Not that any of this can be blamed on the fire itself or the state of the building, but?

On 14/06/2017 at 2:47 PM, The Beast said:

It seems even in such tragic circumstances the media can't wait to false feed people. Fucking despicable cunts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-fire-muslim-wake-early-ramadan-fast-grenfell-tower-resident-live-save-north-kensington-a7789111.html

In defense of The Independent's pro-Islamic narrative, only Muslims are up early in central London. All other ethnicities don't usually drag themselves out of bed until 6-7am. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
42 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I couldn't agree more. 'Accidents' like these are just waiting to happen in every council throughout our land. They don't give two fucks. 

Not at my council. We don't overclad our tower blocks for the very fact that 1960's No-Fines concrete is nicely fire resistant

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
although it's not particularly good for the EPC

1 hour ago, deebom said:

I've got friends who live on that estate, none in that particular block thankfully. Have a read of this, it explains the whole sordid business. I'm hoping that cunts get jailed over this,

https://grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com

If there is any jailings I hope it's not some poor office clerk who stamps bits of paper. The buck has to stop at the top. These fat, suited cunts drawing 6 figure sums should pay. When good things happen they're not slow in coming out the woodwork to have their boats (boat race=face) pictured, shaking hands with VIPs. But I won't hold my breath. 

1 hour ago, deebom said:

I've got friends who live on that estate, none in that particular block thankfully. Have a read of this, it explains the whole sordid business. I'm hoping that cunts get jailed over this,

https://grenfellactiongroup.wordpress.com

Once again every cunt is keen to praise the emergency services (and Muslims who helped survivors) .....yet loads of cunts were roasted alive having been told to stay in their ghastly flats by the fucking fire brigade........ 

We get more like Bangladesh every week......

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Once again every cunt is keen to praise the emergency services (and Muslims who helped survivors) .....yet loads of cunts were roasted alive having been told to stay in their ghastly flats by the fucking fire brigade........ 

We get more like Bangladesh every week......

Can you explain the "Bangladesh" bit?