CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If Stubby Pecker had arse cancer and a colostomy...... his civil partner would fuck his colostomy bag for old times sake.........

lol.

As a good catholic boy you'll know the pope is obsessed by coprophagia, the dirty cunt. This institution, which you wholeheartedly endorse, is rife with kiddie fiddlers and depravity so I suspect many would be priest/paedos are going towards Islam where they'll have absolute freedom again. Have you thought about growing a long beard and leading camping trips?

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I assume you know it's Joyce Grenfell? My way of showing respect see

Of course I know it's jolly hockey sticks Joyce. I grew up watching her and Alastair Sim in the St Trinians films. Brilliant stuff, fucked up by remakes starring poofs, girlband slappers and arch cunt, Russell Brand, a twat not fit to step in the shoes of George Cole.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course I know it's jolly hockey sticks Joyce. I grew up watching her and Alastair Sim in the St Trinians films. Brilliant stuff, fucked up by remakes starring poofs, girlband slappers and arch cunt, Russell Brand, a twat not fit to step in the shoes of George Cole.

I'm with Ratty on this one, Eric. I mean what good ever came from listening to eunuchs? Last time someone did that the Han empire collapsed and China left the Paris Agreement.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm with Ratty on this one, Eric. I mean what good ever came from listening to eunuchs? Last time someone did that the Han empire collapsed and China left the Paris Agreement.

I agree with Roadkill. If Malaysian orphans who stitch footballs together for Umbro aren't given minimum wage and pension plans, their parents are never going to achieve financial stability. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Prime Minister Theresa May says there will be a "proper investigation" into the Grenfell Tower blaze. So everything will be ok then.

Looks like she just admitted that all other investigations ever done were not proper. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, ratcum said:

I assume you know it's Joyce Grenfell? My way of showing respect see

You are a Respect member .. that explains so many things.

Guest Mingeeta
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

I keep getting banned.......comrade Rick and comrade Roops have got it in for me.......

lol.

So much for freedom of bleach.......

lol.

I'm surprised you have time to log in Spunkers.

Apparently Grenfell Towers and surrounding areas has a massive Somalian community, I thought you'd be there helping with relief efforts, they will be short on hand and mouth relief after all.

Guest Snatch
13 hours ago, Wolfie said:

In defense of The Independent's pro-Islamic narrative, only Muslims are up early in central London. All other ethnicities, especially white Christians, don't usually drag themselves out of bed until 6-7am. 

It's PC to put them in the spotlight. 

Fuck any other cunt who helped out. 

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's PC to put them in the spotlight. 

Fuck any other cunt who helped out. 

As far as I can see the relief effort is being led by a Sikh gentleman

Guest nobgobbler
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If there is any jailings I hope it's not some poor office clerk who stamps bits of paper. The buck has to stop at the top. These fat, suited cunts drawing 6 figure sums should pay. When good things happen they're not slow in coming out the woodwork to have their boats (boat race=face) pictured, shaking hands with VIPs. But I won't hold my breath. 

And a six figure slap up celebration afterwards.

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

As far as I can see the relief effort is being led by a Sikh gentleman

But do sikhs get the spotlight they deserve like a few Muslims who happened to be there purely by accident?

Guest Ollyboro

This fire has absolutely fucked my cousin Ernie's business right up the shitter and no mistake, guv.  The simple laws of supply and demand suggest a sudden influx of competitors will have a detrimental effect on his Simon Weston Tribute act.

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

But do sikhs get the spotlight they deserve like a few Muslims who happened to be there purely by accident?

I believe that a lot of the residents originate from yorkshire and have the surname Begum . ee Begum.

Guest Lady Penelope

Bhupinder Singh, one volunteer handling donations, said: "It is times like this that the best of our community comes out. This is where you find out how good it is to live in England and how good it is to be a Londoner."

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Forget this Snatch, how was your overnight stay in the cooler. Who was in there with you. Did you see Rick, or was he hiding as usual, Have they managed to scrape Bubba's shit off the walls yet? So many questions we need answered. Please tell

Guest Snatch
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this Snatch, how was your overnight stay in the cooler. Who was in there with you. Did you see Rick, or was he hiding as usual, Have they managed to scrape Bubba's shit off the walls yet? So many questions we need to know. Please tell

Rick was nowhere to be seen but I didn't expect otherwise. Bubba has taken his shit with him and now posting it on here. 

The deep dark cells for those never to see the light of day again are pretty quite but I think Frank, Decs etc are still under the influence of Stickers rohypnol.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I think Frank, Decs etc are still under the influence of Stickers rohypnol.

Did you not notice those two bulges in the lino in the interview room. Frank and Stickers are laid out  under them.

Guest nobgobbler
20 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I would have thought that your esteemed leader might have visited the area and spoken with some of the survivors. Maybe her new advisers think the poor cunts have suffered enough

There's been a sudden drop in such visits. We light candles these days, an idea we stole from the french.

Guest Snatch
3 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Did you not notice those two bulges in the lino in the interview room. Frank and Stickers are laid out  under them.

Wouldn't that be nice. 

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Old building knocked. .scum dispersed. .shiny new tower block. .million quid a flat. .the system works

Panzerknacker 

When its demolished before they put the new building up they will dig a deep hole beneath the site. In the dead of night Proper and Spotter will arrive with a big box on a barrow and dump that box in the hole. A day later the hole will be filled with concrete .. the bodies of Frank, Sticker's and Dec's will be in the box. In years to come their ghosts will rise up and haunt the floors of the new building.