CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Have been told that there was a fire in a multi-storey block of flats at Cardiff a few years back. When the fire service arrived there was the mangled burning remains of a barbecue stove on the ground below the block of flats. Somebody pointed to a top floor balcony and said that was where the stove had been dropped from. The resident of the flat was reluctant to to open the door so the police forced their way in. The resident was Somali and it turned out that he had been doing all his cooking on the barbi stove on the balcony  because his religion said that he could only cook using a flame or hot charcoal that had been heated by a flame .. the flats were all electric.  On this occasion it was a bit windy and his barbi got out of control so he simply chucked it over the balcony. Seemingly this illegal use of barbi stoves and camping gas stoves is quite common amongst Somalis living in all electric flats.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well that is fucking obvious. I myself have shares in the wonderful French Company 'Les Wicks R US'

In that case I will be waving my gas barbecue lighter. I object to keeping garlic munching cunts in vin rouge. 

Guest nobgobbler
18 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Have been told that there was a fire in a multi-storey block of flats at Cardiff a few years back. When the fire service arrived there was the mangled burning remains of a barbecue stove on the ground below the block of flats. Somebody pointed to a top floor balcony and said that was where the stove had been dropped from. The resident of the flat was reluctant to to open the door so the police forced their way in. The resident was Somali and it turned out that he had been doing all his cooking on the barbi stove on the balcony  because his religion said that he could only cook using a flame or hot charcoal that had been heated by a flame .. the flats were all electric.  On this occasion it was a bit windy and his barbi got out of control so he simply chucked it over the balcony. Seemingly this illegal use of barbi stoves and camping gas stoves is quite common amongst Somalis living in all electric flats.

Another fucking stupid culture.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I'll eat my turban if the fire was caused by a fridge. The initial enquiry should be focussed upon who started the fire, why where and how, because that is the cunt who is ultimately responsible for the black blot of Kensington. By all accounts, the cunt was one of the first to have fled the building without raising any alarms etc.  When we had our first child we were housed in a B&B where some nutter doused his ex's door with petrol, lit the fucker and fled. The entire place burnt down more or less, and that was about 3am. Oh, by the way, the bloke was Ethiopian. 

6 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The Welsh fire brigade would've been used to dealing with such incredible stupidity on a regular basis.

6 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

They don't call it Mongadishu for nothing.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I see the first named victim is a Syrian refugee, oh the fucking irony of it all. Made it to the UK to seek asylum as his life was in danger in his own country and this shit happens. Stupid cunt should have stayed at home and I hope this sends a clear message to other refugees who think they're going to be safe here.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope all you landlord cunts on here have sprinklers installed, you murderous fucking bastards. 

I do. Although my grass still looks a bit brown with all the recent sun.

Guest nobgobbler
22 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hope all you landlord cunts on here have sprinklers installed, you murderous fucking bastards. 

I have. No doubt after this debacle some cunt will deliberately set it off just to see if it works. 

Guest 'eavensabove
48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't.

My landlord worked at Auschwitz.  

Guest Couldn't give a shit
51 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I see the first named victim is a Syrian refugee, oh the fucking irony of it all. Made it to the UK to seek asylum as his life was in danger in his own country and this shit happens. Stupid cunt should have stayed at home and I hope this sends a clear message to other refugees who think they're going to be safe here.

Just watched the interview with his brother who no doubt will be used as a poster boy by Corbynistas in their "tory cuts caused this" campaign. 

The interview was closely followed by one with that odious little toad Ken Livingston who went into full "I told you so" mode despite doing absolutely fuck all about muslim slum landlords renting out death traps in Wembley and other districts in North London during his corrupt tenure. No doubt he was too busy swallowing Lee Jasper's spunk between Phone calls inviting terrorists to set up shop in London.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Just watched the interview with his brother who no doubt will be used as a poster boy by Corbynistas in their "tory cuts caused this" campaign. 

What fucking cuts. If they hadn't spent £10 million on the fucking thing it wouldn't have had all this super insulated cladding keeping the heat in. Should have just slapped some Sandtex on it and clad the internal face of the wall with insulated plasterboard. But what the fuck do I know I'm only a construction expert cunt.

Guest Wizardsleeve
45 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

A lot of incredible stupidity goes on where I work, how I'd love it be like it was 4 summers ago.

If ever there was a golden opportunity to mention the Ashes....

Too soon??

10 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What fucking cuts. If they hadn't spent £10 million on the fucking thing it wouldn't have had all this super insulated cladding keeping the heat in. Should have just slapped some Sandtex on it and clad the internal face of the wall with insulated plasterboard. But what the fuck do I know I'm only a construction expert cunt.

All well and good Droopy, but you still haven't mastered the art of fitting a flight of stairs have you.   You bungalow dwelling cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope

"Metropolitan Police Commander Stuart Cundy said there was "a risk that sadly we may not be able to identify everybody".

Asked about the number of dead, he said he hoped the death toll would not reach "triple figures"." OK so 99 good .. 100 bad :o