CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They wuz good boys the twins. Loved their Mum, loved the Queen, loved it up the wrong'un.

Apparently Frances Kray's niece reckoned her aunt being a shy, timid wallflower bullied by Reggie was complete bollocks. By all accounts she was a right party animal and coke head and didn't take shit off Reggie. 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently Frances Kray's niece reckoned her mum being a shy, timid wallflower bullied by Reggie was complete bollocks. By all accounts she was a right party animal and coke head and didn't take shit off Reggie. 

Plastic gangster poofs. Your old mans friends Eddie and Charlie were the real deal. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Plastic gangster poofs. Your old mans friends Eddie and Charlie were the real deal. 

Just saying like, but my ex father in law was 'allegedly' in with the Krays back in their day, and he reckoned they were nasty bastards. Mind you, he was nasty fucker too. He fucked off to the Foreign Legion, before then becoming a mercenary in Africa and then in the SAS before finally being HRH Charlie's Body Guard... Beat THAT Sir Reginald K.  

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Just saying like, but my ex father in law was 'allegedly' in with the Krays back in their day, and he reckoned they were nasty bastards. Mind you, he was nasty fucker too. He fucked off to the Foreign Legion, before then becoming a mercenary in Africa and then in the SAS before finally being HRH Charlie's Body Guard... Beat THAT Sir Reginald K.  

Any other things we should know about you? Was a distant relative of yours a King of England? Have you done a warm up set for the 'Stones? Were you instrumental in the design of the Apollo spacecraft?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Great isn't it? As far as I can see, the victims of this disaster come from several different ethnic and religious backgrounds, and yet again, the Muslims have managed to make it all about them. Earlier on the news, it was announced that the death toll was officially 30 odd so far, and then showed pictures and read out names of about 11 Muslims. Oh well, fuck all the other people then, their deaths aren't important enough to make headlines. Every cunt being interviewed was speaking in that 'yard ape' London dialect as well, apart from one black lady who actually spoke very well. We really have lost this country to Muzzies wiggas and white trash retarded baboons who speak like Prince Naseem Hamed. At least that seems to be the case in London.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Great isn't it? As far as I can see, the victims of this disaster come from several different ethnic and religious backgrounds, and yet again, the Muslims have managed to make it all about them. Earlier on the news, it was announced that the death toll was officially 30 odd so far, and then showed pictures and read out names of about 11 Muslims. Oh well, fuck all the other people then, their deaths aren't important enough to make headlines. Every cunt being interviewed was speaking in that 'yard ape' London dialect as well, apart from one black lady who actually spoke very well. We really have lost this country to Muzzies wiggas and white trash retarded baboons who speak like Prince Naseem Hamed. At least that seems to be the case in London.

INDEED. I mean, where the fuck where they and their protests when Manchester got pummelled or London Bridge. They make me vomit. They should be grateful for having a poxy flat in the first place, let alone a blanket. 

Guest Welsh_cunt

The only person i'd listen to when i'm told to stay in a burning flat, is someone who has been in a burning flat and came out of it just a tiny bit burnt.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oi! I"m in London and I don't speak like wot you're saying and ting! I arks yah, don't diss me brethren innit? Innit though?  Rasta Ozzy from up de hill decide fi check pon  im grocery bill...etc. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Oi! I"m in London and I don't speak like wot you're saying and ting! I arks yah, don't diss me brethren innit? Innit though?  Rasta Ozzy from up de hill decide fi check pon  im grocery bill...etc. 

Have you been tending to the burnt?

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

alrite blood! Calm yersel innit, no 'fens an dat!

Guest Ollyboro
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can't believe how many of us are still on here. I'm in my garden having a drink. Can't believe it's nearly half one. 

Fucking shocked your family still won't let you drink in the kitchen. Mine allow me to shit in the kitchen...... for a price.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's been fucking good on here tonight. 

Bahhhh. Its been a right load of fucking old shit.

Purrrfect in other words.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Ollyboro said:

Fucking shocked your family still won't let you drink in the kitchen. Mine allow me to shit in the kitchen...... for a price.

Allow you?  How would they stop you??  

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Ollyboro said:

They've let me shit in your kitchen too, for nothing.