CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove

'Eavens Sprinklin Services

Calling all landlords!

Don't wait for enforced Council Legislation... Fit one of me Deluxe D.I.Y sprinklers and protect yer tenants.

redneck-repairs.jpg

52 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

'Eavens Sprinklin Services

Calling all landlords!

Don't wait for enforced Council Legislation... Fit one of me Deluxe D.I.Y sprinklers and protect yer tenants.

redneck-repairs.jpg

On a day like this, have you honestly nothing better to do than post fucking rubbish like this? Fucking idiot.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
On 2017-6-16 at 4:12 PM, 'eavensabove said:

They don't even know the names of everybody there. Immigrants without dental records and/or historical documents; Friends looking after their flat, and other unknown family members doing the same. How many were claiming to be single mothers, but were not? There were an 'estimated' 600 people supposedly living in the tower. Where are they all?

Don't worry, they'll all turn up for their share of the £5million of taxpayers money - why aren't the insurers footing the bill? 

Guest 'eavensabove
9 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Don't worry, they'll all turn up for their share of the £5million of taxpayers money - why aren't the insurers footing the bill? 

I doubt that they even had car insurance let alone anything else.

Guest 'eavensabove

Phew, it aint 'alf hot!

Feels like a Grenfell Reunion outside today. The heat is playing havoc wiv me bunions, and me goiters have burst.  

Guest nobgobbler
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I doubt that they even had car insurance let alone anything else.

I meant the council cunts landlord insurance. Mind you, they won't pay out will they if they're riding rough shod over safety regs. 

Guest Lady Penelope

I do wonder whether what will eventually emerge will be that some daft cunt set his flat on fire in the hope of being rehoused elsewhere. It is now 5 years since Mick Philpott did such a job in Derby. To some of these people life at best is cheap .. especially other people's lives.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I do wonder whether what will eventually emerge will be that some daft cunt set his flat on fire in the hope of being rehoused elsewhere. It is now 5 years since Mick Philpott did such a job in Derby. To some of these people life at best is cheap .. especially other people's lives.

Although it's speculation, you're correct. However, the police have cut-out foul play in this instance, which lets face it is rare.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Ape said:

On a day like this, have you honestly nothing better to do than post fucking rubbish like this? Fucking idiot.

Not bad for someone who has no time to himself. Hopefully th boring cunt will burn out before the end of the week.

pri_43822621.jpg?w=620&h=321&crop=1

For rent: 

Open plan loft apartment in very popular area of London. 22nd floor with amazing views of the city and close to public transport links. This apartment benefits from modern fittings throughout, including WC and bathroom:

pri_43822625.jpg?w=620&h=314&crop=1

Spacious kitchen and dining area:

pri_43822622.jpg?w=620&h=326&crop=1

And residential parking:

westgate-car-park.jpg

Rent only £500 a week, available for viewing now.

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

For rent: 

Open plan loft apartment in very popular area of London. 22nd floor with amazing views of the city and close to public transport links. This apartment benefits from modern fittings throughout, including WC and bathroom:

And residential parking:

westgate-car-park.jpg

Does it come with a fridge?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
On 17/06/2017 at 0:42 AM, camberwell gypsy said:

Oi! I"m in London and I don't speak like wot you're saying and ting! I arks yah, don't diss me brethren innit? Innit though?  Rasta Ozzy from up de hill decide fi check pon  im grocery bill...etc. 

I fucking hate that "arks" shite, the rest of it just annoys me, but "arks" coming from anyone, black or white fucking annoys the shit out of me.

On 17/06/2017 at 1:30 AM, Ollyboro said:

Fucking shocked your family still won't let you drink in the kitchen. Mine allow me to shit in the kitchen...... for a price.

That's cos they won't let you shit in the bathroom after that last time.

On 17/06/2017 at 2:20 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd watch that.

You'd pay to watch that...

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 6/14/2017 at 8:01 PM, Punkape said:

I have had two posts deleted today already so maybe not......

Ha ha! You broke character AND bottled it, you fucking failure. 

22 hours ago, Roadkill said:

For rent: 

And residential parking:

westgate-car-park.jpg

Disgusting 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I know. You don't even get air conditioning.

The motors aint bad though, and at least they knew how to park. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

It's ironic to think that the residents would have survived if the council hadn't spent £10 million doing the place up. Alright, they might save £100 a year on their heating bill but I know where i would rather be, in a concrete carbuncle rather than in an urn on someone's mantlepiece.

9 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It's ironic to think that the residents would have survived if the council hadn't spent £10 million doing the place up. Alright, they might save £100 a year on their heating bill but I know where i would rather be, in a concrete carbuncle rather than in an urn on someone's mantlepiece.

Some very dodgy penny pinching from a council that's keeping far too tight lipped about the aftermath. My guess is that in the years to come we'll hear about lots of corrupt deals surrounding this death trap.

Guest 'eavensabove
16 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

It wouldn't surprise me if they left the tower as it is, as a shrine come monument where everybody wears a cactus on Armistice Day.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Some very dodgy penny pinching from a council that's keeping far too tight lipped about the aftermath. My guess is that in the years to come we'll hear about lots of corrupt deals surrounding this death trap.

I bet a lot of Emails have already been deleted never to be seen again. Any good fire risk assessor / fire engineer worth there salt would scrutinise this 'improvement' work. - I know I would have done. It comes down to competence of people in critical positions for example, a recent selection of 4 storey timber framed new build flats  had received building control sign off yet I discovered 20mm gaps in 30 minute fire walls and the escape corridor ceiling didn't have any of the 60 minute fire protection to the timber floor above - but to be fair it wasn't even clearly shown on drawings. It was a fucking disaster waiting to happen until the builder cunt had to go back and retrofit on a building less than 6 months old - very fucking reluctantly, I might add. That was until the local Fireman Sam heard about it. I must say, they don't fuck about if they want something done.