CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

6 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

We've lost the right to be fucking idiots.

Apart from our teenaged and young adult years we never had those "rights", those "rights" arrived via anonymous internet forums where keyboard warriors hid away behind the doors of their hovel started to post complete and utter bollocks safe in the knowledge that few people knew who they were but that someone would read what they had posted. Step out into the real world and those "rights" were never there.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Queefer said:

They say time is a great healer - 400 odd years and people will be routinely burning Grenfell effigies

A single plank of Kensington County Council Cladding, is already worth a bomb on eBay. 

Guest Queefer
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

A single plank of Kensington County Council Cladding, is already worth a bomb on eBay. 

eBay ? Is that like Sotheby's for poor people ? 

26 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

In all seriousness, although this is in very poor taste, I am more sickened and pissed off by the number of cunts that have falsely claimed they were in Grenfell and the amount of benefits that have been fraudulently bestowed upon them. 

The fucking thieving scum deserve to be roasted alive.

A bit like some of the homeless "forces vets" begging on the streets.

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

They should do away with the ludicrous notion of a "hate crime" and replace it instead with a "stupid crime". There could be a sliding scale of punishment, whereby fines and sentences were increased in inverse proportion to the IQ of the perpetrators, and automatically doubled for possession and use of a Twitter account.

The world is overfull of these lowest common denominator gamma scum, Ratty, and something needs to be done. Aldous Huxley was a cunt.

lesbian

3 hours ago, Queefer said:

That's exactly what it is. Isn't it wonderful how the great unwashed are at last being fairly represented. 

We even have Aldi, a supermarket for pikeys, and Poundland, where chavs can buy low quality Chinese screwdrivers to lever open the coin boxes of kebab shop fruit machines.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That's exactly what it is. Isn't it wonderful how the great unwashed are at last being fairly represented. 

We even have Aldi, a supermarket for pikeys, and Poundland, where chavs can buy low quality Chinese screwdrivers to lever open the coin boxes of kebab shop fruit machines.

Fucking hell, always when I'm out of likes!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a bitch ain't it. Albert wastes all his giving you, Stubby and me cunt likes, oblivious to the fact that nobody cares.

Who?

LOL

21 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The CPS might get away with charging the perps with outraging public decency under the Common Law Act only if the offence was carried out in an area accessible by the general public.

Possession of a chav mentality is not illegal.

My understanding is that 6 people are currently locked up. Interesting!  My mother would not allow us to have a guy on our bonfires when we were children  for the very reason that Punkape gives.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ratty,  I recently watched the classic Towering Inferno (1974), for about the 15th time. There are definitely no lesbian characters, or any double entendres pertaining to them.

Does this help?

No. @Cuntybaws and the disgusting @Eric Cuntman are both notorious carriers of the monger's pochette. 

As for the film, Fred Astaire was the only male character who didn't piss on the flames, thus confirming him as a roaring brine clasp.

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

No. @Cuntybaws and the disgusting @Eric Cuntman are both notorious carriers of the monger's pochette. 

As for the film, Fred Astaire was the only male character who didn't piss on the flames, thus confirming him as a roaring brine clasp.

Surely you can see the obvious connection Ratters.  Bawsey has  admitted to carrying pork pies in his sporran,   Eric collects O.J. Simpson gloves in his spare time, and Fred Astaire was Jewish.

22 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

We've lost the right to be fucking idiots.

Time was you'd make a dick of yourself, you'd get called out in the court of public opinion (of course, pre-Twitter, this court comprised your mate Dave and the four girls whose handbags you shat in at the party an THAT WAS ALL) and everyone moved on and maybe you'd learned a thing or twenty about not being such a cunt in future.

Now of course, you've got this Nietzschen nightmare of not just being prosecuted for what some people think you might be thinking but, in the latest twist, citizens actually turning themselves into the Police in advance of any intention to prosecute, because a kangaroo court of the perpetually outraged on Twitter have called it a hate crime.

What a fucking pansy world we live in!

As ever the true crime is not the crime itself but being or allowing yourself to get caught.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, Queefer said:

eBay Is the only facility online where folks can purchase used/blown light-bulbs for a pittance and get a seldom-used toothbrush for a snip with free postage by playFoul. 

Pen, uses it all the time. 

Guest Queefer
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

eBay Is the only facility online where folks can purchase used/blown light-bulbs for a pittance and get a seldom-used toothbrush for a snip with free postage by playFoul. 

Pen, uses it all the time. 

I bid on an air guitar once but the cunts never delivered it .

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, Queefer said:

I bid on an air guitar once but the cunts never delivered it .

Funny you should say that. The same thing happened to Wolfie, when he ordered some elbow grease. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So basically the giggling twat who recorded it on his/her phone, put it on social media? Thank fuck for stupid people. 

Yeah it's their own stupid fault, but it's only because some cunt snowflake reported it. I mean, I first read about it in the Metro, some snowflake claiming it's a 'hate crime'.

Fuck all that, you don't get Guy Fawkes ancestors whining like that.

Then I turned the page and there was a picture of an effigy of Boris Johnson holding the severed head of Theresa May, no cunt snowflake made any comment about that, fuckin' hypocrites!

lewes-bonfire-theresa-may-boris-johnson-

22 minutes ago, cooze said:

Yeah it's their own stupid fault, but it's only because some cunt snowflake reported it. I mean, I first read about it in the Metro, some snowflake claiming it's a 'hate crime'.

Fuck all that, you don't get Guy Fawkes ancestors whining like that.

Then I turned the page and there was a picture of an effigy of Boris Johnson holding the severed head of Theresa May, no cunt snowflake made any comment about that, fuckin' hypocrites!

lewes-bonfire-theresa-may-boris-johnson-

That's the head of that hilarious comedy legend Miranda Hart.