CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest judgetwi

I’m having a late firework display on Saturday. I’ve made a cardboard model of the Berlaymont , complete with drunken bureaucrats and fat pen pushers screaming at the windows. I’ve got Blair, Soubry and Cleggy stuck on the top floor on one of their numerous arselicking visits.

Burn baby, BURN!

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I’m having a late firework display on Saturday. I’ve made a cardboard model of the Berlaymont , complete with drunken bureaucrats and fat pen pushers screaming at the windows. I’ve got Blair, Soubry and Cleggy stuck on the top floor on one of their numerous arselicking visits.

Burn baby, BURN!

Reported to Scotland Yard.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Reported to Scotland Yard.

I wasn’t intending to film it and post it on soshul mejaa pretend posh boy..

It’s a private party for real people, not thick as fuck fantasists. Ok?

On 11/5/2018 at 9:17 PM, Lord Punkape said:

A group of people who put a model of Grenfell Tower on a bonfire acted in an "utterly unacceptable" way, the prime minister has said.

A video shared on social media shows a cardboard model of the tower being set alight by a laughing crowd.

Theresa May tweeted : "To disrespect those who lost their lives at Grenfell Tower, as well as their families and loved ones, is utterly unacceptable."

Scotland Yard said the Grenfell Tower investigation team is making inquiries.

Housing Secretary James Brokenshire said the group's actions were "beneath contempt".

Yet it’s OK to burn an effigy of a Catholic freedom fighter who was tortured to death....

breaking news, 4 illegal refugees are claiming they were in the Grenfell cardboard box that got burnt......

• Like 4

Guest 'eavensabove

As the going rate is still a penny for The Guy, a Grenfell Tower is an attractive consideration which has the makings of becoming a permanent replacement. No leaves are required to stuff the poxy guy with, and unless you can lay your hands on one of Spot's demob suits, any sense of reality has gone up in flames.  

block_of_flats_model_by_half_halfling-d9

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest judgetwi

Two people fell from a tower block in Camberwell last night. Police are treating the deaths as “suspicious”. 

Apparently one of them was a female, wearing a headscarf, a brightly coloured dress, hoop earrings and carrying a basket of housebreaking tools covered by lucky heather.

I fear the worst.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else find it surprising how so many people managed to extract money from the council by fraudulently claiming they were effected yet, when it came to finding the circa £270k to put the correct cladding on the thing that wouldn't turn it into a 25 storey candle, they couldn't afford it. And, is anyone surprised that they're all Johnny Foreigner, some of which are illegal.

Fucking piss take.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Does anyone else find it surprising how so many people managed to extract money from the council by fraudulently claiming they were effected yet, when it came to finding the circa £270k to put the correct cladding on the thing that wouldn't turn it into a 25 storey candle, they couldn't afford it. And, is anyone surprised that they're all Johnny Foreigner, some of which are illegal.

Fucking piss take.

Cretin.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking piss take.

Another Muhammad was banged up yesterday (the 13th) for fraudulently claiming 100k from the disaster fund...

• Like 1