Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Guest Lady Penelope

Grenfell Tower

19 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Another Muhammad was banged up yesterday (the 13th) for fraudulently claiming 100k from the disaster fund...

I was wondering what had happened to Bubba. 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I was wondering what had happened to Bubba. 

If it is Bubba, please let him die in custody, preferably in an embarrassing and brutally painful way!

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If it is Bubba, please let him die in custody, preferably in an embarrassing and brutally painful way!

Bubbs works in mysterious ways. He's probably here already and has never gone away...  

25 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Why don't you sign off with your account name like Panzerknacker does instead.

Cunty.

ps I don't think you're a cretin. You're a fucking embarrassment. Rattled, again?

More gibberish from our resident alcoholic.

20 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Bubbs works in mysterious ways. He's probably here already and has never gone away...  

No shit. I still see you're working to a different time zone old bean, thanks no doubt to that heinous old hag, Roops

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No shit. I still see you're working to a different time zone old bean, thanks no doubt to that heinous old hag, Roops

Yes. My posts take up to four days until they arrive. Which we reminds me, have we gone decimal yet and what's all this I've been hearing about Germany invading Poland? 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've tried everything imaginable Stubbs, to regain my status. One minute I was top of leader board, but now my entire life is at risk. 

Perhaps I should bake her a cake.

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I've tried everything imaginable Stubbs, to regain my status. One minute I was top of leader board, but now my entire life is at risk. 

Perhaps I should bake her a cake.

With a brick inside it and shove it up her arse