CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Another Muhammad was banged up yesterday (the 13th) for fraudulently claiming 100k from the disaster fund...

I was wondering what had happened to Bubba. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If it is Bubba, please let him die in custody, preferably in an embarrassing and brutally painful way!

Bubbs works in mysterious ways. He's probably here already and has never gone away...  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No shit. I still see you're working to a different time zone old bean, thanks no doubt to that heinous old hag, Roops

Yes. My posts take up to four days until they arrive. Which we reminds me, have we gone decimal yet and what's all this I've been hearing about Germany invading Poland? 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

No shit. I still see you're working to a different time zone old bean, thanks no doubt to that heinous old hag, Roops

I've tried everything imaginable Stubbs, to regain my status. One minute I was top of leader board, but now my entire life is at risk. 

Perhaps I should bake her a cake.

• 6 months later...

Maybe it's just me, but these second Anniversary events with their "Love & Respect" banners, and mass-produced green heart lapel badges all seem a bit, well, a bit "Hillsborough".

Thank fuck Princess Diana didn't live on the fifteenth floor.

cf946d8b999a3d5d13d4d56cdb04adf3

Guest DrCunt
46 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Maybe it's just me, but these second Anniversary events with their "Love & Respect" banners, and mass-produced green heart lapel badges all seem a bit, well, a bit "Hillsborough".

Thank fuck Princess Diana didn't live on the fifteenth floor.

cf946d8b999a3d5d13d4d56cdb04adf3

Was nice to see the CoE cleric hosting the remembrance service for all those poor unfortunate Muslims.

• 7 months later...

The second stage of the inquiry has just started two and a half years after the fire and this stage of the inquiry is expected to last until June 2021 afterwards it will most likely be at least another 18 months before the results of the inquiry are published .. a five and a half  year gravy train for consultants other "experts" and of course members of the civil service and legal profession. Pure cuntery as we already know the reason why the fire spread so quickly and who the cunts are who were responsible for this. Some of those cunts will of course end up financially profiting from the inquiry.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The second stage of the inquiry has just started two and a half years after the fire and this stage of the inquiry is expected to last until June 2021 afterwards it will most likely be at least another 18 months before the results of the inquiry are published .. a five and a half  year gravy train for consultants other "experts" and of course member of the civil service and legal profession. Pure cuntery as we already know the reason why the fire spread so quickly and who the cunts are who were responsible for this. Some of those cunts will of course end up financially profiting from the inquiry.

There'll always be HS6 to fall back on [Skeggy to Whitehaven] to keep the consultancies and experts busy for years to come