CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I keep getting banned.......comrade Rick and comrade Roops have got it in for me.......

lol.

So much for freedom of bleach.......

lol.

It's getting worse everywhere Punkers. My farmer neighbour has just been arrested for pouring 5 litres of Javal over a market trader's fruit stall for trying to rip him off. The gendarmes have charged him with a bleach of the peach.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Prime Minister Theresa May says there will be a "proper investigation" into the Grenfell Tower blaze. So everything will be ok then.

Fucking shame she wasn't on the top floor.

Most of you think that if something or someone is brown, it's automatically evil. Well here's something that's as white as you are and yet far more evil than any cod muslim. It's Japanese mooli, a root vegetable in the radish family. You may laugh at me now  but there'll come a day when you won't

15 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Most of you think that if something or someone is brown, it's automatically evil. Well here's something that's as white as you are and yet far more evil than any cod muslim. It's Japanese mooli, a root vegetable in the radish family. You may laugh at me now  but there'll come a day when you won't

s-l1000.jpg

The daikon does look a bit like the penis of a cadaver, but as you rightly say, no substitute for a parsnip.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

s-l1000.jpg

You've failed, Ratty. These things are positively ethnic compared to my complexion. I have to wear long sleeved t-shirts so that I'm not blinded by the sun reflecting off my own forearms.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

I have had two posts deleted today already so maybe not......

Well maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut you stupid cunt. I'm sure you're hoping some of the survivors will be diagnosed with cancer in the near future but you're to scarred to say, you vile cunt.

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

s-l1000.jpg

What's the scale on these ratters? If they're over 8 inches, punkers will be legging it down waitrose first thing for a dozen of the girthiest. I expect he'll blacken them up a bit under the grill first.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut you stupid cunt. I'm sure you're hoping some of the survivors will be diagnosed with cancer in the near future but you're to scarred to say, you vile cunt.

If you get cancer i'll steal your chemotherapy equipment....

lol.

wanker.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

How many more of these tower block death traps have been fatally modified by cunt builders under the direction of cunt authorities ?

We don't know yet, but there have been reports that there were no functioning sprinklers or audible fire alarms.