CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grenfell Tower

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Snatch
43 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

"Metropolitan Police Commander Stuart Cundy said there was "a risk that sadly we may not be able to identify everybody".

Asked about the number of dead, he said he hoped the death toll would not reach "triple figures"." OK so 99 good .. 100 bad :o

That should be on the Mr.Frosty thread. 

Guest 'eavensabove

Ditch your fridge. You needn't live in a tower. You've got dodgy wiring and faulty frosting. 

Seven models of fridge freezers have been picked out as unsafe since 2011. Along with dishwashers and washing machines, a faulty fridge freezer is one of the most dangerous electrical appliances if a fault develops. Turkish-owned Beko can attest. It has faced an inquest into the death of a man in north west London in a fire caused by one of its fridge freezers. The firm has urged anyone with a pre-2007 model to check whether it is listed as unsafe at refsafety.beko.co.uk.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Ditch your fridge. You needn't live in a tower. You've got dodgy wiring and faulty frosting. 

Seven models of fridge freezers have been picked out as unsafe since 2011. Along with dishwashers and washing machines, a faulty fridge freezer is one of the most dangerous electrical appliances if a fault develops. Turkish-owned Beko can attest. It has faced an inquest into the death of a man in north west London in a fire caused by one of its fridge freezers. The firm has urged anyone with a pre-2007 model to check whether it is listed as unsafe at refsafety.beko.co.uk.

Funnily enough their electric cookers are great. I've got one and I've had two before it lol.

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

"Metropolitan Police Commander Stuart Cundy said there was "a risk that sadly we may not be able to identify everybody".

Asked about the number of dead, he said he hoped the death toll would not reach "triple figures"." OK so 99 good .. 100 bad :o

They don't even know the names of everybody there. Immigrants without dental records and/or historical documents; Friends looking after their flat, and other unknown family members doing the same. How many were claiming to be single mothers, but were not? There were an 'estimated' 600 people supposedly living in the tower. Where are they all?

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

Funnily enough their electric cookers are great. I've got one and I've had two before it lol.

Yes. But they don't keep your fucking milk cold, do they!

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Roadkill said:

Wait, what?

sour-milk-284x300.jpg

I thought it was just extra creamy!

I think that you may just have a squatter? Check for footprints on your butter. 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How the fuck did you get the felchings from punkers anal cavity in one glass? I'd have thought you'd need a pint pot at least! And how did you get in the first place? Only you know the answers killer

You shouldn't ask questions you don't want the answer to.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well done 'eavens. What advice do you have about crossing the road, swimming in canals and keeping warm/cool in winter/summer? 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All you need to say is the dirty poof PM'd you the photo to show off his capacity. Now my suspicions are turning to revulsion. You'd make a great MP with those skeletons 

Stubby, RK has been nowhere near Cheshire. I have it on good authority that he is hiding under Withers bed. With nefarious intent.

10 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Sadly it will go into triple figures, it's sure getting a lot of showing on Sky News.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I was just looking up pictures of Wank and Feck for reference when I dug out this little gem:

article-1134963-033C5661000005DC-187_306

What a surprise, the little one is the receiver.

You could fry an egg..............on that forehead in this sun, a fucking ostrich egg at that. And why Is he groping his moobs?

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
predictive spelling didn't spell what I fucking predicted

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You could fry an egg..............on that forehead in this sun, a fucking ostrich egg at that. And why Is he groping his moobs?

I'm not sure but if Dec clenches his jaw any harder to get that jawline his teeth are gunna shatter. Hamster faced little prick.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well done 'eavens. What advice do you have about crossing the road, swimming in canals and keeping warm/cool in winter/summer

1. Don't do it.

2. Wear flippers.

3. Go to Barbados

4. Go to Antarctica.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Stubby, RK has been nowhere near Cheshire. I have it on good authority that he is hiding under Withers bed. With nefarious intent.

Yes, I'm aware that he's on a clandestine, SOE style mission behind enemy lines (the EU). Whilst he's down there under scroter's pit he'll be amongst several pairs of Wehrmacht standard issue boots circa 1945 thrown off it a fit of passion with the willing hosts.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
13 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

All well and good Droopy, but you still haven't mastered the art of fitting a flight of stairs have you.   You bungalow dwelling cunt.

I've got some lovely EWI cladding on the outside though and a fridge freezer that hasn't suffered from any electrical recalls.

Have you mastered the art of applying deodorant you froggy Fuckwit? 

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not making this next bit up. 

They're organising a charity "Night of Comedy" at the Hammersmith Apollo to raise funds for the victims. That should be a real leg-slapping laff riot. The only way I'd buy a ticket was if Frankie Boyle was headlining - or if Michael McIntyre planned to set himself on fire for the finale. 

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

For the avoidance of doubt, I'm not making this next bit up. 

They're organising a charity "Night of Comedy" at the Hammersmith Apollo to raise funds for the victims. That should be a real leg-slapping laff riot. The only way I'd buy a ticket was if Frankie Boyle was headlining - or if Michael McIntyre planned to set himself on fire for the finale. 

Who's the warm up man?