CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cardinal Pell.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Lady Penelope
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Every drug addict and alcoholic could accuse any clerg they have known previously of anything, then seek criminal compensation for lies...

Fuck off.

Jesus did say "suffer little children".

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

15. And punkape said, I play golf, drink wine and like other men's willies. Oik, peasant, cretin lol lol

and repeat....

Does he prefer willys when they have had a flake stuck the japs eye?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Why don't these dodgy priests just cut off their testicles once they commit to priesthood? They don't need them, they will never reproduce, and the testosterone clearly fuels deviant thought patterns. I'm sure they have some stupid counter-argument about how their carnal desires test their faith, but that is all bollocks. There is no God, Jesus never existed and there is no heaven.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

15. And punkape said, I play golf, drink wine and like other men's willies. Oik, peasant, cretin lol lol

and repeat....

16. And on the Sixth Day, God created Tertiary AIDS and populated the back pages of Autotrader thus verdantly with high-mileage second hand Range Rovers. 

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Cuff-links cuff-links cuff-links. Golf Clubs. You wouldn't be allowed in my Golf Club are you are a prole.

Lol

5072190557_915ff19f90_z.jpg

I'm trying to work out why there's only one roof rack.. is it because his hands would be tied to the bull bars instead?

• 1 year later...
Guest Alfie Noakes
On 13/03/2019 at 08:26, Nietzche said:

Oi Cunts. The cunt's guilty and got 6 years. 

On 14/03/2019 at 18:22, Eric Cuntman said:

Who the fuck are you to be introducing yourself with 'Oi cunts'?

I agree, how fucking rude! Perhaps face, bacon slicer and salt as a first step for this one.

From Crux.

Catholic commentary.

Frank Brennan, a prominent Jesuit priest known to be at odds with Pell on political and theological disputes, after the sentence was announced said that “Should the appeal fail, I hope and pray Pell, heading for prison, is not the unwitting victim of a nation in search of a scapegoat.”

During the sentencing hearing, Kidd himself stressed that Pell is “not to be made a scapegoat of the failings of the Catholic Church,” and admitted that there has been “a witch-hunt or lynch mob mentality” surrounding Pell and his trial. He condemned this, saying “it has nothing to do with justice.”

George Yao, a prominent former politician under the ruling People’s Action Party (PAP) in Singapore and a member of the Vatican’s Council for the Economy, defended Pell, voicing hope that he would be acquitted.

Pells appeal has a good chance of success.

As much as I have zero time for Pell and all that he stands for, the case against him was compromised at best. Convicted on word alone and the facts of the actual abuse just don’t add up. There is no pattern of systematic paedophilia, where the abuse is said to have taken place was a relatively high traffic area etc....

His real crime, and one that I strenuously believe he is guilty of, is his moving of known paedophile priests around to evade prosecution, as the protection of the fucking church was more important than the rights of the victims. Yes, he is a figurehead for a morally bankrupt and shadowy closed society and for that reason he was convicted. 

Whether his hands are actually dirty is a matter of reasonable doubt. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

As much as I have zero time for Pell and all that he stands for, the case against him was compromised at best. Convicted on word alone and the facts of the actual abuse just don’t add up. There is no pattern of systematic paedophilia, where the abuse is said to have taken place was a relatively high traffic area etc....

His real crime, and one that I strenuously believe he is guilty of, is his moving of known paedophile priests around to evade prosecution, as the protection of the fucking church was more important than the rights of the victims. Yes, he is a figurehead for a morally bankrupt and shadowy closed society and for that reason he was convicted. 

Whether his hands are actually dirty is a matter of reasonable doubt. 

Whilst actions which were illegal long ago should be face prosecution today, what does concern me is that in all too many cases people are being prosecuted and convicted for actions that were perfectly acceptable and were not against the law at the time they were claimed to have happened.

15 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Whilst actions which were illegal long ago should be face prosecution today, what does concern me is that in all too many cases people are being prosecuted and convicted for actions that were perfectly acceptable and were not against the law at the time they were claimed to have happened.

Shielding paedophiles was never acceptable, you fucking dickhead.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Shielding paedophiles was never acceptable, you fucking dickhead.

Calm down and read what I posted .. I have not implied that the shielding of paedopholes was ever acceptable (or indeed legal). Indeed the law was in many cases being enforced back then. It is worth reading about what eventually happened to the founders of the paedophile information exchange once the authorities decided to act. What I am concerned about is the belated crimilisation of what were seen at the  time as that they took place (30, 40, 50, 60 years or more years ago) normal acceptable behaviour and interactions that took place 30, 40, 50 years or more years ago. Child sex abuse was always illegal and often punished but some of the lines are sharper than they were in say the mid 1960 when one of my sisters at 14 years of age had a boyfriend who was 4 years older than herself in spite of my parents protests that relationship lasted for four years. How would that relationship have been seen these day?

13 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

Calm down and read what I posted .. I have not implied that the shielding of paedopholes was ever acceptable (or indeed legal). Indeed the law was in many cases being enforced back then. It is worth reading about what eventually happened to the founders of the paedophile information exchange once the authorities decided to act. What I am concerned about is the belated crimilisation of what were seen at the  time as that they took place (30, 40, 50, 60 years or more years ago) normal acceptable behaviour and interactions that took place 30, 40, 50 years or more years ago. Child sex abuse was always illegal and often punished but some of the lines are sharper than they were in say the mid 1960 when one of my sisters at 14 years of age had a boyfriend who was 4 years older than herself in spite of my parents protests that relationship lasted for four years. How would that relationship have been seen these day?

Whatever happened in the genetic backwater you grew up in is of no interest to me. The rest of your laboured response however, makes no sense to me.

I’m in my mid 40’s, so I’m probably old for this site. You are obviously quite a bit older.