CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Industrial death at 88??'

Neil

A Norfolk coroner has just ruled that a bloke who had worked at a couple of powerplants died from an industrial disease,not unique by any means but fuck me,the cunt was 88.Apparently he retired at 65 but the fact that he only survived another 23 years (!!) must have been a great shock to his family.I think he probably died of old age don't you?.Still,where there's blame there's a claim.......cunts

10 hours ago, Neil said:

A Norfolk coroner has just ruled that a bloke who had worked at a couple of powerplants died from an industrial disease,not unique by any means but fuck me,the cunt was 88.Apparently he retired at 65 but the fact that he only survived another 23 years (!!) must have been a great shock to his family.I think he probably died of old age don't you?.Still,where there's blame there's a claim.......cunts

I ain't feeling too chipper myself, must be all these years of being English, living in Britain, having to listen to all this whiny, left-wing, bullshit about it always being somebody else's fault because my life is a complete cunt.

I demand compensation.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
45 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I ain't feeling too chipper myself, must be all these years of being English, living in Britain, having to listen to all this whiny, left-wing, bullshit about it always being somebody else's fault because my life is a complete cunt.

I demand compensation.

The compensation culture isn't actually left wing .. it comes from the good old US of A.

large.larry.jpg.8466c3471d493df546e81a46

Guest Manky

My grandad died in his 90s having been on active service in both world wars and working 40 odd years in an ICI chemical plant. The only things he hated were soft, crying, moaning lefty wankers and Northwich Victoria.

A true hero. 

My dear ol mums 86 and has a real nasty cough,Ford don't know what's about to hit them,all those years of passive smoking in the canteen.I think we'll start at half a mill but if she dies before she reaches 90 the cunts can double it.

Can you die from ingesting iffy spunk?,someone ought to tell Punkers he's gonna need a lawyer!

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

It is Blackley you thick fucker.

No it was ICI at Lostock, Northwich, next to Northwich train station.

Northwich RAILWAY station.

Guest Manky
4 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

No, its the place that the trains call at.

The castle is on Castle Street. The church is on Church Street. The canal is next to Canal Street ( according to Punkape ) and the train station is on Station Road. Simple.

Just how fucking thick are you?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Manky said:

The castle is on Castle Street. The church is on Church Street. The canal is next to Canal Street ( according to Punkape ) and the train station is on Station Road. Simple.

The railway station is on Station Street .. I have not got the faintest idea where this training station is .. is it at Davenham?

Guest Hector
9 hours ago, Manky said:

The term train station is something of an Americanism - something which you pedantic fuckers on here get hot under the collar about quite regularly. The preferred term in this country, is railway station.

Let that be a fucking end of it.

Guest Manky
34 minutes ago, Mac Spunk said:

The term train station is something of an Americanism - something which you pedantic fuckers on here get hot under the collar about quite regularly. The preferred term in this country, is railway station.

Fuck off. It is a train station. When did you ever hear of any daft cunt getting run over by a railway?

Here, we call a spade a spade. Or should that be a shovel?.

Spot the odd one out. Train track. Train ticket. Express train. Bridal railway.

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

Grandapa flake worked with asbestos for years, his lungs and everything were fucked though the colossal amount of fags didnt help, he was advised to claim the cunt never did selfish wanker, i was planning are next holiday.

You've included 3 commas in the above post Snowflake. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work, you're shaping up well after a shaky start.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Fuck off. It is a train station. When did you ever hear of any daft cunt getting run over by a railway?

Here, we call a spade a spade. Or should that be a shovel?.

Spot the odd one out. Train track. Train ticket. Express train. Bridal railway.

Only big fat poofters call it a train station.

4 hours ago, Mac Spunk said:

I always say "train station" because it's quicker to say than "railway station". It leaves me with more time to do other things. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

That reminds me, I need to go to the Roadway Station to get a bus tomorrow and I may even need to stop for some diesel at the fuel station on the way.

Fuck off.

23 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

The compensation culture isn't actually left wing .. it comes from the good old US of A.

large.larry.jpg.8466c3471d493df546e81a46

I don't doubt that it is.

My point was, that it's a something for nothing culture, the left-wing business is a dig at the cunts who want an 'open door' policy for immigration when there are no resources to accommodate them, and the feckless cunts who can't keep their legs crossed or their knickers on and then expect everybody else to pay for the upkeep of ten kids by twelve different 'fathers' (obviously they neither know nor care who dipped their wick while they were laying there after a night on the spliff /Special Brew) and they desperately need a new council home with five bedrooms, they can all engage a shower of ambulance chasers to sue the government/council authorities for a massive pay-out. Cunts