CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

life- like child sex dolls

Eddie

A charity has called for life like child like sex dolls be made available on the NHS.  This almost condones pedophiles and is a sick idea. Encouraging this perverse behavior will lead to more attacks on children. I expect the Rochdale mini cab drivers to be ordering these in bulk, complete with the optional needle and spoon kit.  

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A charity has called for life like child like sex dolls be made available on the NHS.  This almost condones pedophiles and is a sick idea. Encouraging this perverse behavior will lead to more attacks on children. I expect the Rochdale mini cab drivers to be ordering these in bulk, complete with the optional needle and spoon kit.  

I was going to nominate a bunch of stupid nonces in the UK who purchased these and had them delivered recently, ensuring their name and address went straight onto a government watch list.

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I was going to nominate a bunch of stupid nonces in the UK who purchased these and had them delivered recently, ensuring their name and address went straight onto a government watch list.

Which wouldn't bother them overly, as recently demonstrated in the case of Islamic extremists, being on a government watch list is akin to being granted immunity from prosecution. I do wonder how the manufacturers of child sex dolls answer the question 'what do you do for a living. And how are such items marketed? 'New this Spring, Choir boy, with realistic open singing mouth'.

• Like 1

Guest Snatch

I don't know who's worse,the cunts that manufacturer them or the cunts who want to make them available on the market.

It goes without saying the cunts who use them need to be feed into the well used wood chipper,knob first.

Guest Manky
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

With our technology, get GCHQ to find the house number and postcode from the IP address. Feed the details into a Brimstone missile which flies through the window and delivers the payload right up the chocolate funnel

20 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The dolls have now been officially classed as "obscene items" and any attempt to import them is therefore an offence in its own right.

Hmm, I suspected my homage to the entrepreneurial skills of a certain member might be subject to challenge, but I didn't expect it to vanish so quickly. I shall save my "back-handed compliment" defence for another occasion.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Hmm, I suspected my homage to the entrepreneurial skills of a certain member might be subject to challenge, but I didn't expect it to vanish so quickly. I shall save my "back-handed compliment" defence for another occasion.

I remember what you put. It was a bit of a punt, wasn't it?

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Cuntbreed Andrew Dobson, has just been jailed for trying to import one of these into the uk from Hong Kong. I'm all for it if they make them with remote controlled features that makes them come to life when the dirty cunts have finished fucking them and stab them to death in their sleep. 

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/23/man-import-childlike-sex-doll-uk-jailed

I've given this serious consideration, say for example, Wolfie the big hairy gay bear stopped being gay and turned into a peado, would it be better for the authorities to provide a doll and therapy rather than leave him to his own internal battle with no support. I would prefer him to have his doll.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I've given this serious consideration, say for example, Wolfie the big hairy gay bear stopped being gay and turned into a peado, would it be better for the authorities to provide a doll and therapy rather than leave him to his own internal battle with no support. I would prefer him to have his doll.

If it would save one victim from one attack it would be worth it. Still perpetuates the idea that it is ok to fancy children. Dilemma.

Dwarves is what we need. Dwarves dressed up like children for paedos to fuck. I bet there are loads of unemployed dwarves (though to be honest, I've only ever seen dwarves on telly - 8 of them, counting that beardy shortassed twat in Game of Thrones).

1 minute ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Dwarves is what we need. Dwarves dressed up like children for paedos to fuck. I bet there are loads of unemployed dwarves (though to be honest, I've only ever seen dwarves on telly ( 8 of them, counting that beardy shortassed twat in Game of Thrones).

How about Warwick Davis, the brilliant method actor, that little cunt deserves a good fucking.

2 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

Dwarves is what we need. Dwarves dressed up like children for paedos to fuck. I bet there are loads of unemployed dwarves (though to be honest, I've only ever seen dwarves on telly - 8 of them, counting that beardy shortassed twat in Game of Thrones).

That's the seven off Time Bandits and the Game of thrones one, we could rustle up a few more off the Star Wars people. They've got the ones in the teddy bear outfits and the one they put in the spin dryer that makes beepy noises.

Guest Snatch
16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

If it would save one victim from one attack it would be worth it. Still perpetuates the idea that it is ok to fancy children. Dilemma.

This is true and is indeed a dilemma. 

Stringing them up would be a better idea.

Guest Lady Penelope

Perhaps this should also apply to those 50 years plus men who strut around with their mail order brides who often look to be about 12 years old.