CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

life- like child sex dolls

Eddie

8 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

ON a serious note, nocti is right. 

Not many people would willingly  choose to be attracted to kids. It's not so much a fetish as a terrible sexual orientation.

As it can never be between two consenting individuals it should never be tolerated, accepted, legalised or encouraged. It's repugnant to ever act on the compulsion if you have it. 

If there was less stigma about coming forward with it if you are a peado, and trying to get treatment perhaps there would be less offending by these people.  

Vilifying non-offending peadaphiles clearly hasn't worked for the last 30 years as people seem to be noncing left right and centre.

I'm probably going to get torn apart by the thicker, more reactionary posters on here for this and labelled a peado lover, but with Jazz gone we could all benefit from some new uproar.

Saying that, I'm not sure sex dolls are the answer. It's just letting them move closer and closer to fulfilling their ultimate desire. 

I'd agree with all of that. And the reason it's getting worse is the magnifying effect of t'internet, same as all human sexual behaviour. Pretty much anything you want to see is available at the click of a mouse and that in itself leads to problem behaviour like paedophilia becoming more pervasive, not less.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Some years ago in Alderley Edge a local farmer was arrested and tried for fucking his horse.

The horse appeared in the witness box and was asked by the judge whether this was the farmer who was doing the fucking........ The horse replied .........neigh.

Case dismissed.

Lol.

Fuck off cunts.

lol.

Beryl Cockaday.

Guest nobgobbler
19 hours ago, nocti said:

A fine point, but homosexuality was viewed through similar lenses at one point, and still is by many. The dirty cunts. But yeah, I agree that it's not something that can just be placated with a doll. However, it's known that people don't just one day say to themselves "You know what? I might find 9 year olds attractive from now on". I'm with you to a point, but I'm not quite sure it can be viewed as a fetish. Wanting to eat a bloke's shit whilst having his fist up your arse is a fetish, ask Punkape; just make sure you're not eating, or about to. 

If you're suggesting that one day paedophilia will be normalised and legal, then yes I agree it will. But let's not encourage it.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Some years ago in Alderley Edge a local farmer was arrested and tried for fucking his horse.

The horse appeared in the witness box and was asked by the judge whether this was the farmer who was doing the fucking........ The horse replied .........neigh.

Case dismissed.

Lol.

Fuck off cunts.

lol.

Reported .. beastiality

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

I don't know what you're wittering on about.....why don't you release anther movie..... you're better than Arnold Schwartznigger.

Reported for using the "N" word.

What a fucking dumbass stupid cunt ridden idea, this won't prevent fuck all, if someone wants to find a child to have sex with...do these muppets really think this will help eh !!

Just another lame brained leftie idea, a rapist don't stop at blow up dolls, a serial killer don't stop at animals, do the fucking maths you thick cuntbreeds. I might add this, i never stopped at toy hammers. All this will do is show future cunts who aren't born yet, that this is normal...FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

Fender777 your friendly neighbourhood hammer smasher.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

What a fucking dumbass stupid cunt ridden idea, this won't prevent fuck all, if someone wants to find a child to have sex with...do these muppets really think this will help eh !!

Just another lame brained leftie idea, a rapist don't stop at blow up dolls, a serial killer don't stop at animals, do the fucking maths you thick cuntbreeds. I might add this, i never stopped at toy hammers. All this will do is show future cunts who aren't born yet, that this is normal...FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

They might use those sausage balloons instead.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Fender777 said:

I never stopped at biting dolls necks either. How long before the tree hugging sensible shoe wearing cunt primary school teachers catch on to this and include them in their sex education classes. Wonder what responsible parents will think of it when their kid comes home from school with a sex doll, like they do with the crying baby dolls. Might as well be saying "now you've had your first wet dream, here's a fake child to practice on coz you'll be doing it with a real one when you're older".

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

If you're suggesting that one day paedophilia will be normalised and legal, then yes I agree it will. But let's not encourage it.

You're a fucking lunatic. You think up hypothetical situations just to wind yourself up. 

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You're a fucking lunatic. You think up hypothetical situations just to wind yourself up. 

Ignored for being you.

12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Case dismissed.

Lol.

Fuck off cunts.

lol.

I hope that lynch mob of autists finds you.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He doesn't care, he's got two Mastiffs and a pick up truck. Said so on amphetamine penguin.

They're still kicking up a hell of a fuss over nothing at the moment. From what I understand rabid penguin isn't even the site that this dying lady was on at the time of the supposed trolling. Bunch of bleeding heart white knights.

On 8/4/2017 at 1:23 PM, Eddie said:

Wolfie is happy with his purchase.

HTB1WML_NXXXXXXHXXXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg

This is interesting, Eddie, you nouveau riche cunt. I'm pleased your little dig has been well worth compromising your internet history (and strings of site servers logging your IP address) when you Googled 'gay sex doll big cock'. Thought your little search/visit on my behalf to www.gayostentatiouseddie.com was anonymous? Think again.