CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fucking shit.  I hope you roll over in bed tonight, and choke on your own vomit. 

It'd be preferable to reading the absolute fucking bilge that's been spewed out on here for the past five days. 

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't care if you don't like Oasis. I don't care if the guitar intro is a blatant rip off of T-Rex's 20th century boy. This is a fucking tune from an era-defining band at the top of their game.

I concur - a fucking tune. For your perusal I offer:

Another fucking tune, in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Somehow @Roadkill old bean, I always think of this little ditty when reading one of your posts

Fucking hell, Offspring, that's a blast back to my childhood. Reminds me of shitty caravan holidays spent playing Crazy Taxi on my cousin's Playstation 2. Then getting home and listening to my Gorillaz 19-2000 tape on my Commodore Vic 20 because I didn't have any games for the thing (the cousin was the rich kid of the family):

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Fucking hell, Offspring, that's a blast back to my childhood. Reminds me of shitty caravan holidays spent playing Crazy Taxi on my cousin's Playstation 2. Then getting home and listening to my Gorillaz 19-2000 tape on my Commodore Vic 20 because I didn't have any games for the thing (the cousin was the rich kid of the family):

Thick cunt.