CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Get fucked, you old cunt. You're half-dead, so it's no surprise that your musical contributions on here resemble a funeral dirge. léo Ferré, Vangelis, and a multitude of soft-rock, lounge lizard fucking shit.

You're the middle-aged sad cunt sat at the back of a student union gig, clicking his fingers and secretly praying there isn't a long drum solo.

Hello cretin.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Get fucked, you old cunt. You're half-dead, so it's no surprise that your musical contributions on here resemble a funeral dirge. léo Ferré, Vangelis, and a multitude of soft-rock, lounge lizard fucking shit.

You're the middle-aged sad cunt sat at the back of a student union gig, clicking his fingers and secretly praying there isn't a long drum solo.

You’re probably right, but at least I’m not trying to be seen as mean, straight and cool, or worst still.. down with the kids. I love you decs, but don’t think for one minute that you have a clue about music. 

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Ape Well come on balsa wood boy, how are you going to respond?

Give him time, withers. Ape’s a fragile sort who’s not keen on facts. Those frequent Sunday DP roast’s over at his poor old mum’s is not to be taken lightly. Him and his brothers have done things with a Yorkshire pudding that’ll make your eyes water. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Give him time, withers. Ape’a a fragile sort who’s not keen on facts. Those frequent Sunday DP roast’s over at his poor old mum’s is not to be taken lightly. Him and his brothers have done things with a Yorkshire pudding that’ll make your eyes water.* 

Fuck off, you disgust me.

Edited by Witheredscrote
*Can I have the recipe?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Give him time, withers. Ape’s a fragile sort who’s not keen on facts. Those frequent Sunday DP roast’s over at his poor old mum’s is not to be taken lightly. Him and his brothers have done things with a Yorkshire pudding that’ll make your eyes water. 

What sort of things ?

12 hours ago, Frank said:

I imagine that you've got a sore head and arsehole this morning, Frank. What on Earth were you playing at last night?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Frank said:

You’re probably right, but at least I’m not trying to be seen as mean, straight and cool, or worst still.. down with the kids. I love you decs, but don’t think for one minute that you have a clue about music. 

You're many things Francis, but being seen as straight is certainly not one of them. Play to your strengths, stick to being a cunt beyond reproach.

37 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

You're many things Francis, but being seen as straight is certainly not one of them. Play to your strengths, stick to being a cunt beyond reproach.

Franks under some misguided illusion that he’s in the process of some sort of comeback to CC. The arrival of Salty and the latest abomination Foreskinshit have lowered the goalposts to an all time low andgiven him  a vastly mistaken view that he’s on his way back to his former glory. From what I can make out that was very very poor anyway. It really is wonderful to observe his pathetic attempts to be accepted by his former peers.       I want him dead.

lol lol lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...