CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Stubby Pecker. Did you post that after I mentioned the song on the other thread? I mentioned Bubbas avatar and then he changed it, now this. I'm like Derren fucking Brown tonight! I might PM Frank a picture of a petrol can and see if he sets cunting fire to himself while I'm on this streak. I wonder if he's really dead. Haven't heard from my double agent, the n****r in his woodpile.

Not so subliminal, more reactionary and because it's a fucking great tune. 

There are plenty of other punters you could recommend for the petrol can treatment. As for frank, don't bother, he's finished after a stab to the back, I almost feel sorry for him

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

No so subliminal, more reactionary and because it's a fucking great tune. 

There are plenty of other punters you could recommend for the petrol can treatment. As for frank, don't bother, he's finished after a stab to the back, I almost feel sorry for him

Fair enough. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I met Sting & Bonobo on the eve of Live Aid (we were all staying at The Mayfair Hotel) and both were more moronic than words could possibly express. Fucking tight bastards too - not ONCE did they buy a round. Later that same year, I also attended a meeting with Blobby Gerdolph who I was gonna be working for on a promotional level, however he was a vile & smelly peasant and even more moronic than Stink & Bonobo. I walked out from the meeting and told him to stuff his work up his arse. I've never regretted it either.

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I met Sting & Bonobo on the eve of Live Aid (we were all staying at The Mayfair Hotel) and both were more moronic than words could possibly express. Fucking tight bastards too - not ONCE did they buy a round. Later that same year, I also attended a meeting with Blobby Gerdolph who I was gonna be working for on a promotional level, however he was a vile & smelly peasant and even more moronic than Stink & Bonobo. I walked out from the meeting and told him to stuff his work up his arse. I've never regretted it either.

More bollocks.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

More bollocks.

You truly are a fucking menace, aren't you. Not content with your own mundane existence, and a disbeliever of fact, you worm your way through life with absolutely no idea what you are or mean to others.  YOU, may have achieved zero, but I am proud of what I have achieved and continue to do so outside of here, and there aint fuck all that you or anybody else can do to alter that. Go away. You're pathetic.

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

You truly are a fucking menace, aren't you. Not content with your own mundane existence, and a disbeliever of fact, you worm your way through life with absolutely no idea what you are or mean to others.  YOU, may have achieved zero, but I am proud of what I have achieved and continue to do so outside of here, and there aint fuck all that you or anybody else can do to alter that. Go away. You're pathetic.

No I don't believe you and maintain you are full of shit. And boring shit at that.

Now shut the fuck up. And stop using capitals all the time,it makes YOU look even more stupid.

Guest 'eavensabove

Believe what the fuck you want.  But believe it to yourself. Please.  I care not to make your time seem more worthwhile, as to why you have been blocked. You've always been a low-life cretin, Snatch, but I on the other hand, have not. 

Edited by 'eavensabove
Snitch

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Believe what the fuck you want.  But believe it to yourself. Please.  I care not to make your time seem more worthwhile, as to why you have been blocked. You've always been a low-life cretin, Snatch, but I on the other hand, have not. Sorry mate.

You've blocked me once again and you call me pathetic? Fearing a meltdown you jumped up little twat or is the truth hurting you?

Fuck off Jazz,your full of shit,an unoriginal bullshitter and a boring cunt.

Prick.