CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Time I nominated one I think. As a blues/rock guitarist I could have nominated loads of that stuff, but I took the decision some time ago to separate what I play from what I listen to. This is Chvrches.

I'm more than pleased CC's leading hedonistically-charged rock star has decided to upload a song, and I'm sure you'd post more if the wild partying didn't hinder you.

(Ps. I've just PM'd you. *taps nose*)

22 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Time I nominated one I think. As a blues/rock guitarist I could have nominated loads of that stuff, but I took the decision some time ago to separate what I play from what I listen to. This is Chvrches.

So where does Quinn Sullivan rate  within your genre?

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm more than pleased CC's leading hedonistically-charged rock star has decided to upload a song, and I'm sure you'd post more if the wild partying didn't hinder you.

(Ps. I've just PM'd you. *taps nose*)

Trust me, these days reports of my hedonistic lifestyle are very much exaggerated.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just listened to all of that rick and it was bloody awful. Give me the courtesy of doing the same to the throbbing psychedelic trance and then pass judgment  

I did listen to your track and no I wasn't passing judgment on it. The Klaus Nomi track is of cause dreadful bollox.

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I enjoyed listening to it, there's a lot of energy going on there, but computer generated music isn't really my thing.

Mine neither. I have a nostalgic fondness for Depeche Mode though. Incredibly, if they are still around 2 years from now, they will have been consistently active for 40 years. Quite rare for a pop group.

7 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I enjoyed listening to it, there's a lot of energy going on there, but computer generated music isn't really my thing.

The vast majority of the sounds on the trance and techno records pre 2000 were produced on analog synths with only basic old school desk top PCs involved. I'm sure you can make this shit on an iPhone app nowadays. Thankfully the scene and all it's genres went either up its own arse in the form of pure cheese or morphed into boring minimal techno