CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Piston
On 23/12/2017 at 11:41 AM, Roadkill said:

You two really just need to shag already. All of this hateful banter between you both through the last year isn't fooling anyone.

Reportable?

I think that they are already related. Where this leaves Decs is a matter for m' learned friends

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Tartiflette. All pistes closed today and tomorrow. Failed at fitting snow chains.. paid a little man. Reading ‘Man Who Mistook his Wife for a Hat’. Hate my wife. 

Try St Mary Cray dry slope in Kent, it's where the 'In set go" post hedgehog.

Guest Lady Penelope
42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Tartiflette. All pistes closed today and tomorrow. Failed at fitting snow chains.. paid a little man. Reading ‘Man Who Mistook his Wife for a Hat’. Hate my wife. 

I hope to be at Cerne Abbas looking for the duke of burgundy on 14th May. Are you game Frank?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Frank said:

You’re not alone, and I don’t know a man who would proclaim otherwise. I love that creamy shite.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I hope to be at Cerne Abbas looking for the duke of burgundy on 14th May. Are you game Frank?

The film or the butterfly?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Three of them are blokes, Scotty, you fucking maniac!

Scottys secret lust for big hairy micks is out!

Mind you, if had the chance to make whoopie with the three corrs sisters with the prerequisite of bumming their brother first, I'd but running for the lube. Actually, fuck it, I'd go in dry