CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Be careful quince, I got a rap across the bellend from roops for going down that path

My line of questioning was entirely separate. No doubt you stumbled into some sort of situation like a cunt, made a further slag of yourself, got yourself duly reprimanded, and now you arrive  at my door whinging like a woman. 

You fucking slaaaaag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyone got anything by Lil Pump? (I wondered who? aswell) Preferably the bit after the smoke flare, when you can't hear any music (rap?).

Are you one of the Gucci Gang?

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Anyone got anything by Lil Pump? (I wondered who? aswell) Preferably the bit after the smoke flare, when you can't hear any music (rap?).

Why have this group not had a top 40 hit in the Pop Charts?

• 3 weeks later...

Before I append this year's seasonal offering a punter PM'd me and asked if I could re-post last year's Xmas vid, so here it is,

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:31 AM, Mrs Roops said:

This year's seasonal link is courtesy of a friend who thought I might like this...

Its Little Drummer Boy, a perennial favourite but usually an exercise in kitsch and bad taste, as exemplified by the appalling Bowie/Crosby version.

This vid is by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, and I'm rather taken by it.

The choral side is competent standard fare, but no less enjoyable for it. What sets this apart is the inspired arrangement of the instrumental accompaniment. Slightly quirky and offbeat, it veers from the restrained to full blown "wall of sound" and back. This is best appreciated with decent speakers or even better, with headphones. Enjoy.

Merry Christmas everyone!

This remains one of my fav vids not least for the quirky instrumental arrangement, in fact I'm rather taken by the whole package - not bad for what is essentially a student project.

• Like 1

I have mixed reservations with this year's Christmas vid - Its Silent Night by Enya without the annoying synthesised choral backing that she is known for. It does show that behind all the electronic sound wizardry the Irish chanteuse does have a good voice. People should know that my husband regards Enya as the second most desirable woman that lives on the face of the earth.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 10:59 AM, Mrs Roops said:

I have mixed reservations with this year's Christmas vid - Its Silent Night by Enya without the annoying synthesised choral backing that she is known for. It does show that behind all the electronic sound wizardry the Irish chanteuse does have a good voice. People should know that my husband regards Enya as the second most desirable woman that lives on the face of the earth.

That might be what he tells you love, but you can safely reach for the salt when he says it. 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 11/16/2018 at 12:37 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Eaven's, Ginger Baker was a colossal fucking cunt.  His existence detracted from the music, and while he could play, the greatness was undermined by his actual life.

I'm glad he's dead.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, scotty said:

Errm, he's not dead wizz. 

Wishful thinking then!  It didn't escape notice you didn't deny his cuntery!  

I'll have to hire a new "cleaner" for the job.  You just can't hire good help anymore.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

In a strange sort of way this just supports Wiz's point.

Stop carping. You got your wish when forsyth croaked. 

Apparently, ginger baker is one of those characters that plenty of people assume are dead. There was an interview with his son in one of the music mags, and the journalist remarked on it.