CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

8 hours ago, Snowy said:

You're as plastic as I am you coke headed like minded cunt,this is for you

It was my birthday so I was absolutely fucking battered, I'm surprised I've got any septum left this morning with the amount of bugle I shoved up my snout.

• Like 1

Guest Xenominge
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It was my birthday so I was absolutely fucking battered, I'm surprised I've got any septum left this morning with the amount of bugle I shoved up my snout.

Drink plenty of fruit juice and eat some bananas. Textbook stuff but it really does help with the comedown:)

29 minutes ago, Xenominge said:

Drink plenty of fruit juice and eat some bananas. Textbook stuff but it really does help with the comedown:)

It's all very well, turning up here with your, so called, 'common sense', but some of the members here are Scottish, and can be killed by vitamin C! 

Think more carefully before recklessly handing out any more fruit-based, new age Mumbo-jumbo that could get someone killed.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Snowy said:

You're as plastic as I am you coke headed like minded cunt,this is for you

Classy lot them. I don't think I've seen anything quite like them since I hurriedly departed from the US of A as a young lad.  

Guest Alfie Noakes
5 hours ago, Xenominge said:

So does another line!

22 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

So does another line!

Most overrated fucking drug ever. Does fuck all except make your nose and the back of your throat numb, feel slightly more energetic, and talk bollocks. And after 20 minutes it wears off. And it costs £50 a gram, which lasts an hour.

Base amphetamine is much more fun, 3 grams for £20 and that'll keep you buzzing and chewing your tongue for 3 days. 

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ve posted this flat-chested skinny whore bollocks three times in the past twelve months. Give it a rest you fucking idiot. 

Apologies, I was stuck with this as the original link to the Rocky video that you have posted 345 times no longer appears to be valid.

Stupid cunt.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your creepy obsequiousness and sinister fawning over the first woman to show up here since Yariman is reminiscent of the antics of another desperate middle-aged fucking bore who shall remain nameless.

Sort yourself out.

According to the ProperOmeter, XM’s IP appears to be right up my street.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

If I had Daniela Westbrooks septum it might mean that I could just Hoover it up, like Henry.

• 1 month later...