CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What did you make of the Leftovers finale then?

I watched the last episode at the start of this week. In hindsight I should have realised before googling it that one of the main writers was responsible for Lost.

Nearly 24 hours of my life fucking wasted. An apt theme song though, I haven't got a fucking clue what it was all about.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I watched the last episode at the start of this week. In hindsight I should have realised before googling it that one of the main writers was responsible for Lost.

Nearly 24 hours of my life fucking wasted. An apt theme song though, I haven't got a fucking clue what it was all about.

I'm still pissed off about sitting through every episode of Lost, admittedly intrigued and riveted, to discover that the cunts writing it had completely lost interest in concluding it, and cobbled together a nonsensical finale, leaving us in limbo as to whether they were dead, trapped in an alternate dimension or split between 2 worlds, none of which closed out events anyway. I suppose the writing was on the wall when they started resorting to the twinkly golden cave shit. JJ Abrams is a lazy cunt.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What I've learned from this whole sorry saga is that I'd do Carrie Coon in a heartbeat.

This, like Lost (which thankfully I never watched) is the latest in a long line stretching back to The Prisoner, via Twin Peaks. Pointless, nonsensical, lazy bollocks from a director who's done too many psychedelics, bolstered by a bunch of ego-stroking media studies wanks telling him how clever he is.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Blow up Vulcan? Give Simon Pegg paid employment? Make exactly the same fucking Star Wars film all over again? I make him a stupid lazy cunt.

Hollywoods' current wunderkind. He will be given licence to shit all over whatever he wants for the next few years. Next? Maybe 'hitchhikers guide to the galaxy' with a teenage American cast and a happy Marvin.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm still pissed off about sitting through every episode of Lost, admittedly intrigued and riveted, to discover that the cunts writing it had completely lost interest in concluding it, and cobbled together a nonsensical finale, leaving us in limbo as to whether they were dead, trapped in an alternate dimension or split between 2 worlds, none of which closed out events anyway. I suppose the writing was on the wall when they started resorting to the twinkly golden cave shit. JJ Abrams is a lazy cunt.

I think I mentally blocked out the ending of Lost because it was so disappointing. I vaguely remember a magical glowing cave and John Locke dying, coming back to life, then getting killed again because he went evil. Oh, and everyone standing around in a church at the end because they were supposedly dead or something. It turned to complete shit around the time that Jacob cunt turned up and Jack was an unlikeable misery-guts during the entire show.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think I mentally blocked out the ending of Lost because it was so disappointing. I vaguely remember a magical glowing cave and John Locke dying, coming back to life, then getting killed again because he went evil. Oh, and everyone standing around in a church at the end because they were supposedly dead or something. It turned to complete shit around the time that Jacob cunt turned up and Jack was an unlikeable misery-guts during the entire show.

As it turned out, the best thing about it was Kate's' arse in tight jeans. If I'd been Sawyer, I would have spent all 120 episodes shagging her.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What I've learned from this whole sorry saga is that I'd do Carrie Coon in a heartbeat.

This, like Lost (which thankfully I never watched) is the latest in a long line stretching back to The Prisoner, via Twin Peaks. Pointless, nonsensical, lazy bollocks from a director who's done too many psychedelics, bolstered by a bunch of ego-stroking media studies wanks telling him how clever he is.

I couldn't get through the first episode for seeing that horrific tusker walking round with sweat patches the size of Wales under each arm

hurley_lost.jpg

@Stubby Pecker. Did you post that after I mentioned the song on the other thread? I mentioned Bubbas avatar and then he changed it, now this. I'm like Derren fucking Brown tonight! I might PM Frank a picture of a petrol can and see if he sets cunting fire to himself while I'm on this streak. I wonder if he's really dead. Haven't heard from my double agent, the n****r in his woodpile.