CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The 'Mobot'

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

I'm not sure if this has been cunted yet, but the Somalian drug test shy import certainly has, and in sterling fashion too.

Only this annoying little creep could get so much publicity and money from such childish shite as sticking your hands on your bonce while following cameramen to make sure us poor sods have to suffer the cunt. The 'Mobot' - devised by Claire Bald-thing. Says it all about these greedy, marketing savvy 'celebrities''. The whole cunting athletics thing and BBC sport is a circle of greedy  millionaires of seismic cuntitude. And they are up Mohammed's slender arse to line their own sky rockets, fuck all else. They probably go home and think 'what a cunt he is.'  Never mention the drug tests do you you cunts. Stick a plastic 'Brit' in a GB shirt, watch him run round twice as fast as the 2nd raters then see him do that ridiculous fucking Mobot bollocks. £150 a year I fork out for this puerile load of old guff. Stick the Mobot up yer chuffer. I'm fed up with it.

do-the-mobot-internet-sensation-0.jpeg

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Thanks for the hostile cuntsome welcome, it winds me up nicely. Mo Farah fury cannot be short, there's too much to choose from in cunting him. Sorry Snatch. See if I can get a Farah avatar. Goodbye.

Guest Snatch
38 minutes ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Thanks for the hostile cuntsome welcome, it winds me up nicely. Mo Farah fury cannot be short, there's too much to choose from in cunting him. Sorry Snatch. See if I can get a Farah avatar. Goodbye.

Yes, goodbye.

What does it even mean, the fucking "Mobot"? What does it signify? Is he an android or something? I mean, I know he's an alien, but I hadn't suspected the soulless hand of technology in any of his world records. Fuck cyborgs, I much prefer the mechanics to be plainly visible, like on the Pistorius cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Good morning.

I bet you do the "Mobot"...... with your civil partner on top.....

lol.

Fuck off.

Now then, lay off starting with the queer shite, I am falsely accused of all this gay posting by wanky spanky, when it is obvious who starts/started it and continues to do so.

So would Mo be allowed to join your imaginary golf club?