CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jemma Beale

Guest Manky

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She understudied that one. She did however star as the boulder that landed in Ray Winstone's swimming pool at the start of 'Sexy Beast'.

I think you'll find she was the asteroid that Bruce Willis destroyed with an atom bomb in 'Armageddon'

(I think we might be in for the long haul on this one!)

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎25‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 16:03, Manky said:

So this pie gobbling lump of shit cunt got raped 9 times and sexually assaulted 6 times according to her.

Now I ain't a detective but I would suspect some porkies off it well before court time.

416879A700000578-4601950-image-a-2_1497430916249.jpg

9 times, eh?  8 of those would constitute as a mere reconnaissance mission in order to allow for foreplay to get her juices flowing, and it sure aint sexual assault to retrieve 1/2 dozen of wristwatches.  

55 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fucking hell, she looks like one of those Easter Island statues wearing a hoodie!

She's one of the ugliest fucking things I've ever seen, and I've seen the gas chambers at Auschwitz. 

421686C600000578-0-image-a-41_1499354627

She probably weighs the same as one. Consensual sex with this beast would be challenge enough. I can only imagine any attempt at sexual assault would be ended quickly and violently as slapping those thighs together would surely result in a kinetic shock wave strong enough to liquefy the attacker's internal organs.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 25/08/2017 at 11:03, Manky said:

So this pie gobbling lump of shit cunt got raped 9 times and sexually assaulted 6 times according to her.

Now I ain't a detective but I would suspect some porkies off it well before court time.

416879A700000578-4601950-image-a-2_1497430916249.jpg

I could be wrong, but I'll hypothesize she went to a party of all black men.....they have no aesthetic discretion whatsoever, satisfied them all many times over, then remembered white heritage, and cried rape.  

@Earl of Punkape is it true black men are hung like a baby's arm?  One would have to be to touch bottom in that behemoth .  

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She probably weighs the same as one. Consensual sex with this beast would be challenge enough. I can only imagine any attempt at sexual assault would be ended quickly and violently as slapping those thighs together would surely result in a kinetic shock wave strong enough to liquefy the attacker's internal organs.

I'd wager that she has the word DANISH tattooed down her spine, and that her hide is scared with barbless harpoon marks to each flank.   

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'd wager that she has the word DANISH tattooed down her spine, and that her hide is scared with barbless harpoon marks to each flank.   

Don't forget the new rust formed from the scratched rust corrosion coating from annual barnacle scrapings and cleansing of algae.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Don't forget the new rust formed from the scratched rust corrosion coating from annual barnacle scrapings and cleansing of algae.  

See the source image

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

See the source image

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The prison service just ordered 300 litres of anti-fouling.

I understand New Line Cinema has optioned her as a new creature feature in Melville's classic....pre production to begin in July.  

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Oh, if she was then I totally get the sexy beast reference in the film title.

I never quite understood the significance of the title either. I assumed it referred to Ray Winstone, but having seen the film a couple of times now, I'm still unattracted to him.

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just let Queequeg into her cell with a big harpoon.

Can Mr. Emtembe be cast in that role?  It can then qualify as a xxx bisexual bestial extravaganza  Punk can be his fluffer.

I'm out of likes already Eric.  Consider it liked.

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I could be wrong, but I'll hypothesize she went to a party of all black men.....they have no aesthetic discretion whatsoever, satisfied them all many times over, then remembered white heritage, and cried rape.  

@Earl of Punkape is it true black men are hung like a baby's arm?  One would have to be to touch bottom in that behemoth .  

Good evening Igor Himmler.

Presumably you would like a final solution to start for those you don’t approve of.

Zu Befehl !

Lol. 

Cretin.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Good evening Igor Himmler.

Presumably you would like a final solution to start for those you don’t approve of.

Zu Befehl !

Lol. 

Cretin.

In your case, I'm not alone!

Aren't you late to service your glory hole for Mtembe?  

LOL

Fuck off.