CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jemma Beale

Guest Manky

Guest DrCunt
4 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

You don't sound well Wizz .. have you seen one of the corner's doctors?

I fucking despise you, you rancid fucking skank.

I can't imagine why you keep posting here when everyone, without exception, despises you. Your pathetic life must must be  utterly miserable.

Just go to your Toyota Yaris parked in your garage, open all the windows, turn the engine on and breathe deeply.

1 minute ago, DrCunt said:

I can't imagine why you keep posting here when everyone, without exception, despises you. Your pathetic life must must be  utterly miserable.

Just go to your Toyota Yaris parked in your garage, open all the windows, turn the engine on and breathe deeply.

Don't work with a catalytic converter. 

4 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I don't have a car these day "doc" .. I'm as much a motorist as you are a doctor.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

The cunt claims I'm not well.......LOL  I don't care what time of day or evening, you can open the Corner in your browser, JUST to see who's online, and the fuckwit is here!  It's why I just stopped responding to him.  First, any bloke pretending to be a woman on an online chat site is fucking deranged.  Second, same deranged fucking cunt spending every moment of his sad, pathetic existence here, posting the universally loathed shite isn't worth the effort.  

The members of the corner, cunting ability not withstanding, might wish to use the block function on him.  I've been considering the option for some time.

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

I don't have a car these day "doc" .. I'm as much a motorist as you are a doctor.

You're very presumptuous you supremely thick hermaphrodite.

Just give me your address and I'll gladly come round and smash a house brick into your cranium instead.

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The cunt claims I'm not well.......LOL  I don't care what time of day or evening, you can open the Corner in your browser, JUST to see who's online, and the fuckwit is here!  It's why I just stopped responding to him.  First, any bloke pretending to be a woman on an online chat site is fucking deranged.  Second, same deranged fucking cunt spending every moment of his sad, pathetic existence here, posting the universally loathed shite isn't worth the effort.  

The members of the corner, cunting ability not withstanding, might wish to use the block function on him.  I've been considering the option for some time.

You are not well Wizz .. spending all your time on here.

Guest DrCunt
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

There are some truly detestable characters here, without doubt. For instance, Frank is a two faced poisonous worm, Punkers is a pretend Catholic parody whose sole intent is to shit stir and Withers is so pathetic he's hardly worthy of comment.

This fucking beast is just toxic though. The only thing that would remain on a site where it's universally despised, even by those it sucks up to in an attempt to foment discord, is a troll.

I generally consider myself a fairly easy going kind of chap, albeit that I enjoy a non PC joke and rail against the status quo quite frequently, but I can say, without exaggeration, that I'd gladly do irreparable physical harm to this unflushable turd.

5 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

There are some truly detestable characters here, without doubt. For instance, Frank is a two faced poisonous worm, Punkers is a pretend Catholic parody whose sole intent is to shit stir and Withers is so pathetic he's hardly worthy of comment.

This fucking beast is just toxic though. The only thing that would remain on a site where it's universally despised, even by those it sucks up to in an attempt to foment discord, is a troll.

I generally consider myself a fairly easy going kind of chap, albeit that I enjoy a non PC joke and rail against the status quo quite frequently, but I can say, without exaggeration, that I'd gladly do irreparable physical harm to this unflushable turd.

Actually in the real world I am popular and well liked and I expect that it is the same for Wither's too.

Guest Wizardsleeve

At any given moment, with his extensive memorisation of the country's train schedule, Pen could become an instant media success by casting himself in front of one....finding that attention he so craves.  Instead, he keeps coming here , posting his unending drivel...the newest subspecies of parasitic lamprey...the arse latching shit eating cunt.  

5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

At any given moment, with his extensive memorisation of the country's train schedule, Pen could become an instant media success by casting himself in front of one....finding that attention he so craves.  Instead, he keeps coming here , posting his unending drivel...the newest subspecies of parasitic lamprey...the arse latching shit eating cunt.  

Gas yourself.

lol.

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You are a bus spotter aren't you Wizzle?

Guest DrCunt
34 minutes ago, The Bishop said:

You are a bus spotter aren't you Wizzle?

I've just looked at your profile. 3082 comments, 214 likes, mostly from sycophants that are desperately clinging on to the last thread of credibility that they have on this site. Add in your previous incarnations, it's more like 15,000+ inane comments for less than a thousand likes from people that are desperately sucking your cock knowing that when they're rock bottom they have to pander to the lowest of the low and the thickest of the thick.

I have egested more intelligent, humorous and entertaining life forms than you.

Die, you smear of runny, colon cancer cell infused shit.

Guest judgetwi

Whenever an unattractive, or elderly woman, gets raped The Bloke in the Pub says, “ fucking hell, if I was going to rape somebody i’d pick on some young, tasty sort.”

That’s because The Bloke in the Pub isn’t a rapist and doesn’t understand what rape is all about. It’s not about sex, it’s about power and domination. So this Jemma bird was on a loser in the first place. Even Tyson fucking Fury wouldn’t attempt to dominate this KFC season ticket holder.

Too fucking scary.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If I was a  bloke up in court accused of raping her my defence would be to fall about laughing and between breaths saying "Surely you fucking jest". 

A plea of insanity would surely be guaranteed to ensure a not guilty verdict.

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I wonder if we could swap this mendacious Shamu for Shamima? Suddenly Ms Begum doesn't look nearly so bad by comparison.

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She understudied that one. She did however star as the boulder that landed in Ray Winstone's swimming pool at the start of 'Sexy Beast'.

15 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Isn't that the boulder, that ran amok in Indiana Jones?

Moby-dly Obese Dick. 

Fank you and g’night. 

• Like 1