CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Middle Class Rugby Union Fans

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

After keeping quiet for a day for cunts' etiquette I had a recurrent hate come up. I must cunt Rugby Union from Twickenham. (or anywhere in fact). I don't get it, don't like it and I am cunted off every Winter when it starts.

The 'swing low' awful racket, their Tetleys swilling, greedy food scoffing, overweight middle class snobbery is what has me reaching for my downers.

And Prince Harry shouting 'Try'. Try and do some work instead mate. The whole circus is a cunt.

4 hours ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

After keeping quiet for a day for cunts' etiquette I had a recurrent hate come up. I must cunt Rugby Union from Twickenham. (or anywhere in fact). I don't get it, don't like it and I am cunted off every Winter when it starts.

The 'swing low' awful racket, their Tetleys swilling, greedy food scoffing, overweight middle class snobbery is what has me reaching for my downers.

And Prince Harry shouting 'Try'. Try and do some work instead mate. The whole circus is a cunt.

You have a chip on both of your shoulders.

Do you have chips for breakfast as well ?

• Like 1

On 26/08/2017 at 8:31 AM, The Lady Penelope said:

How dare you insult rugger.

He said union not league. In league there's no being quiet when the away team has a penalty or conversion or polite applause for the opposition. In league, the other team are cunts and that's that. Castleford Tigers rool ok? 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/26/2017 at 10:25 AM, Panzerknacker said:

Middle aged men who are rugby fans are usually very fat ..like the brain deads that follow soccer and any sport really. .the women are usually fit though 

Panzerknacker 

You know nothing about women, you raging poof!  

• 8 months later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What's the betting that those two rugby fellows weren't just sampling the alcohol at the after match party in Singapore.