CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hero Tramp robbing the dying

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Not too dissimilar to defrauding the tax payer. You'll have to give him some tips next time, to teach him how not to get caught.

You fucking retarded mong.

38 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Wiping the blood off the stolen items before sliding them over the counter of the local cash converters would be a start ...is he a relative of yours droops? 

Panzerknacker 

There's a history of criminal degeneracy in the Drew clan.

Drew himself can be regularly found haunting the B-roads of Norfolk at night. Dressed up in a homemade Dick Turpin outfit, he confronts weary travellers on his trusty mobility scooter, insensibly screaming "STAND AND DELIVER" as he waves his Super-Soaker 500 about like a fucking spastic.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There's a history of criminal degeneracy in the Drew clan.

Drew himself can be regularly found haunting the B-roads

Bridleways, surely

That is why you find sympathy somewhere between shit and syphilis in my dictionary.

He was never a hero. He was always a smelly, workshy fucking beggar. I wish all the cunts would die 

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

According to John Stalker, "Moors murderer Ian Brady cut his teeth killing tramps before moving on to children."

Where's Punkape when you need him?

Since I've never needed the deranged little poof, his location is of no interest to me. However, if he was about to be sucked into a GE90 at takeoff thrust, I'd see things differently.

36 minutes ago, Ape said:

Since I've never needed the deranged little poof, his location is of no interest to me. However, if he was about to be sucked into a GE90 at takeoff thrust, I'd see things differently.

Have you ever considered beating him to death with your chopper?

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/31/2017 at 2:23 PM, Cuntybaws said:

According to John Stalker, "Moors murderer Ian Brady cut his teeth killing tramps before moving on to children."

Where's Punkape when you need him?

Please don't ask where he is...I'm trying to digest and only hardcore homosexualists could possibly know the answer. 

Quite frankly Bawsy, I'm astounded you would be interested in his proclivities. 

• 1 year later...
Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, The Guard said:

I see that these cunts have got 25 year sentences .. I never did like Betty Turpin in Coronation Street

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2019/0419/1043634-turpin-couple-sentenced/

Yeah, but what the fuck have these people in California got to do with the corpse robber in Manchester?

I can only assume you have made some connection, in your fucked up brain, between some cunts called Turpin in California, and a fictional character, with the same name, in a soap opera set in Manchester. Why you would make that connection I have no idea but it’s about time you sought some professional help, don’t you think?

Either that or fuck off you mad old witch.

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches
On 31/08/2017 at 01:20, Panzerknacker said:

See the hero tramp at that concert was charged with stealing things off the dying...what a cunt 

Panzerknacker 

The only other cunts robbing those walking corpses and tramps are the bookmakers who own the hight streets.

To put it brusquely, the country is fucking obsolete but I still let the old dears on the bus before me today. 

The warm glow as I didin;t get my thank you young man is still here but I've had valium since. 

1 hour ago, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

The only other cunts robbing those walking corpses and tramps are the bookmakers who own the hight streets.

To put it brusquely, the country is fucking obsolete but I still let the old dears on the bus before me today. 

The warm glow as I didin;t get my thank you young man is still here but I've had valium since. 

How many died in the fire, Artie?