CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme paranoia about the omnipresent threat of noncing

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Let me love you, bby. You push everyone away, but you needn't play the hard man with big D, we are one and that's the fucking end of it.

Were you drunk at this point in time?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Delusional again bill, were you taking LSD or something similar, too early for magic mushrooms?

Stay out of this Alfie, you're out of your depth here you Becks Blue swilling, poppers sniffing moron. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stay out of this Alfie, you're out of your depth here you Becks Blue swilling, poppers sniffing moron. 

I would not touch that poisonous shit with someone elses barge pole. I drink scrumpy from a local Sussex farm only, they do 3 types, loving scrumpy, singing scrumpy and fighting scrumpy. If your overstretched gaydar is ranging in my direction, I suggest recalibration by pointing it at yourself and then punkape as a test. How's your septum, or do you freebase these days? It is highly carcinogenic and a bit hooky, you know? Never know, with any luck you will join frank in the nuclear medicines queue at hospital. 

Monday come down got to you has it you moody old git?

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

talking of man love, snatch has been defending your honour, reminds me of George and Lennie. 

Forget all that shit. Someone I know is looking for a flat in Crayford. Must be near the shops and within walking distance of the train station. Know of any?

4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Forget all that shit. Someone I know is looking for a flat in Crayford. Must be near the shops and within walking distance of the train station. Know of any?

I have a sofa bed in my bedsit, £40.00 quid per week including bills, however if he works with you he probably can't afford it.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Fuck me. The Decs and Bill love affair is back on. This bodes ill for us all.

I'm back off to mumsnet.

Bill and I are in residence at Bolton Working Men's Social club throughout September. We'll be singing all the classics, Ebony and Ivory, Babushka and Unchained Melody.

What do you think of that?

Just now, Eddie said:

I have a sofa bed in my bedsit, £40.00 quid per week including bills, however if he works with you he probably can't afford it.

He doesn't work. He's African but he's not called Gavin.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Bill and I are in residence at Bolton Working Men's Social club throughout September. We'll be singing all the classics, Ebony and Ivory, Babushka and Unchained Melody.

What do you think of that?

Same as before. I still think you are a pair of cunts.

Anthony and Cleopatra.

Romeo and Juliet

Mongy Decs and Mongy Bill. The Mong Brothers.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

Same as before. I still think you are a pair of cunts.

Anthony and Cleopatra.

Romeo and Juliet

Mongy Decs and Mongy Bill. The Mong Brothers.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

All is not lost tbough manky. We have a threesome once a month with a special guest. Do you want us to plug you airtight next month? We can pay travel. 

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stubby, I was on point yesterday. A cracking nom, superb follow up jibes, and I even managed to heal the rift between Eric and I. 

I have regained my rightful place as the forum's top dog, after a few weeks of admittedly only being the supreme leader. 

You can't touch me Stubs. You can't even get close. I've left you dying in the dust like the abandoned orphan you are. 

I haven't been paying close attention to your output of late billy, but I'm sure it's of high calibre if you've taken my excellent advice. I'll try and up my game to put you back on your place because frankly I'm feeling a little rattled verging on tears. 

7 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Stubby, I was on point yesterday. A cracking nom, superb follow up jibes, and I even managed to heal the rift between Eric and I. 

I have regained my rightful place as the forum's top dog, after a few weeks of admittedly only being the supreme leader. 

You can't touch me Stubs. You can't even get close. I've left you dying in the dust like the abandoned orphan you are. 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Ringpiece

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

All is not lost tbough manky. We have a threesome once a month with a special guest. Do you want us to plug you airtight next month? We can pay travel. 

Fucking bum boy. Stay down south with all the other gay boys.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Fucking bum boy. Stay down south with all the other gay boys.

We could make you a star, Manky, the crowds of Bolton would go fucking wild.

The third song on our set is Bronski Beat's Small Town Boy. Bill can't hit the high notes so there's an opening for you to perform. As an ugly, ginger Canal Street Ferret one would say that you were born for the part.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I haven't been paying close attention to your output of late billy, but I'm sure it's of high calibre if you've taken my excellent advice. I'll try and up my game to put you back on your place because frankly I'm feeling a little rattled verging on tears. 

An already terrible post utterly undermined by the dreaded double post. Kill yourself. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're back bill, don't let it slip like last time. 

Whereas you're lost it entirely. I think you need a holiday to clear your tiny little mind. Have you considered Mogadishu?