CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme paranoia about the omnipresent threat of noncing

Guest Bill Stickers

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I make no friend of roops nor an enemy I hope. My supposed bum licking is just the latest ploy by some sad cunts to have a pop as having a go at family didn't work and resulted in bans for some. Some got away with vile comments scot-free but their time will come. 

Just for the record, I'd never call any of the mods a twat, unlike roadkill the daft cunt. 

RK did it deliberately because it amused him that someone could be reprimanded for using the word twat. He's like that.

On 06/09/2017 at 0:28 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

It gives us all a chuckle when know it alls try to be smart and are gunned down by roops, only the truly thick start even the most mundane of arguments with this harridan and hope to win.

On 06/09/2017 at 0:56 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep going bill, please, it's funny seeing you dig yourself deeper and mrs R spanking you're already red raw arse cheeks 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

roops knows how to handle herself in a fist fight by bringing a machete. She's got a bigger cock than all the clique put together; 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I make no friend of roops.

Fucking hell Stupid Pecker, you make no friend of Roops?

If these are the sort of disgustingly sick and sycophantic platitudes you offer to a "non-friend" then fuck knows the extent you'd go to to wax lyrical over even a mere acquaintance. You've probably erected a marble statue to your postman.

Fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell Stupid Pecker, you make no friend of Roops?

If these are the sort of disgustingly sick and sycophantic platitudes you offer to a "non-friend" then fuck knows the extent you'd go to to wax lyrical over even a mere acquaintance. You've probably erected a marble statue to your postman.

Fucking idiot.

I think you're taking it all a bit to seriously and reading into it what you want. It really isn't that important for you to go into meltdown mode and we all know what happens then: shit flinging, tears and pissed pants swiftly followed by a ban.

23 minutes ago, scotty said:

What do you make of this surreal stream of bollocks, dapps? 

18 minutes ago, Ape said:

It's uncannily like a surreal stream of bollocks if I'm brutally honest, scotters.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm not so sure Ape. It's coming across as a bollocksy stream of surrealness as far as I can tell.

Surreal? It's absurd, you fucking philistines, absurd.

Theatre of the Absurd

• Like 1